Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41558
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2022, 05:20 PM   #16
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Sadly, all mine went to the briney deep.

So sorry for your loss. If they ban firearms, 9mms, or AR15s, I might have to lose my guns in an accident.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 05:23 PM   #17
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
A 9mm would blow their entire leg off. At least it’s not an AR tho.

I can't tell if you're joking or serious (and kind of dumb). Reminds me of a couple of home boys in the navy. They were talking one day and one said to the other that he had a 9. It would blow up a car engine, tear off an arm, and make a hole you put your head in. I don't think he ever found why I left the space laughing. I had a .45 1911A1.

Then again, Biden said that a 9 mm would suck your lung out.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 05:36 PM   #18
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 05:42 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

a ban going forward is one thing and it will be difficult to get but if that happens would existing guns be they 9mm hand guns or AR-15's be grandfathered in?

we all know that the FBI is not supposed to keep records of guns sales past 90 days however there is evidence they have "outsourced" that info to be "pulled back". if that is the case then if the Government starts using this data to show up at your door wanting guns it's going to be a shitstorm.

our leftist posters may find this interesting but many so-called liberals have been part of gun buying surges in the last 10 odd years. many of them are beginning to realize the cops are overworked and this was before all this "defund" crap which is blowing up in the Democrat's faces like a hand grenade.

the Democrats might very well find that total gun confiscation in the US will not work because of their defund crap and the huge surge in crime. add to that their usual bullshit with releasing criminals to commit more crimes and they might be looking at the the outlawing of not guns but the Democratic party itself.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 05:49 PM   #20
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I can't tell if you're joking or serious (and kind of dumb). Reminds me of a couple of home boys in the navy. They were talking one day and one said to the other that he had a 9. It would blow up a car engine, tear off an arm, and make a hole you put your head in. I don't think he ever found why I left the space laughing. I had a .45 1911A1.

Then again, Biden said that a 9 mm would suck your lung out.
Yes, that was in jest.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 05:56 PM   #21
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
a ban going forward is one thing and it will be difficult to get but if that happens would existing guns be they 9mm hand guns or AR-15's be grandfathered in?

we all know that the FBI is not supposed to keep records of guns sales past 90 days however there is evidence they have "outsourced" that info to be "pulled back". if that is the case then if the Government starts using this data to show up at your door wanting guns it's going to be a shitstorm.

our leftist posters may find this interesting but many so-called liberals have been part of gun buying surges in the last 10 odd years. many of them are beginning to realize the cops are overworked and this was before all this "defund" crap which is blowing up in the Democrat's faces like a hand grenade.

the Democrats might very well find that total gun confiscation in the US will not work because of their defund crap and the huge surge in crime. add to that their usual bullshit with releasing criminals to commit more crimes and they might be looking at the the outlawing of not guns but the Democratic party itself.

If you say so.

Old 05-31-2022, 05:57 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

considering that your beloved liberals are the reason crime is skyrocketing you really think you can sell this to the public?

well do ya?

bahahahahaaaaaaa
Old 05-31-2022, 06:03 PM   #23
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
i have this. it's optimized for concealed carry. the hammer is redesigned so it won't snag when drawn

Model 640

if you want to target shoot this gun it takes .38 special so you don't need more expensive .357 rounds to target shoot.

for conceal carry i use .357 hollow points.
Not much of a weapon for a gunfight, imo. I put it in the same category as a desert eagle, fun as hell but totally impractical. If knock down power is what you’re after go with a Glock 20. It’s as powerful as you’d ever need from a handgun and holds 15 rounds.
Old 05-31-2022, 06:11 PM   #24
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
considering that your beloved liberals are the reason crime is skyrocketing you really think you can sell this to the public?

well do ya?

wahahahahaaaaaaa

The reason crime is out of control is because Fascists like you don't like the direction the country is headed.

And, no, I don't think that will happen. There are too many psychos like you and Barley (sorry to lump you in with the Fascist here, you're just a gun nut) to elect enough for a 2/3 majority with the sense and balls.

You should know by now I'm just trying to get under your skin. Didn't work. Just trollin'. Not my main issue.
Old 05-31-2022, 06:16 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Not much of a weapon for a gunfight, imo. I put it in the same category as a desert eagle, fun as hell but totally impractical. If knock down power is what you’re after go with a Glock 20. It’s as powerful as you’d ever need from a handgun and holds 15 rounds.

it's meant for conceal carry. and i use .357 hollow points. i'm sure you know those are rather lethal. they have plenty of knock down power. and people have been railing for hollow point bullets to be banned for a long time. which reminds me i need to stock up.

knock down power is great but i can kill someone with a .22 pistol easily. no a .22 won't knock someone down but if i put a full load into their chest they are a walking dead man.

if i want to knock them down with one shot i'd use this ..

.44 Mag 4 " short barrel. often referred to as a "Mountain Gun" or "Pack Gun" meant for the back country and to be pulled from a holster quickly. i used to go horseback riding with friends in Colorado and we'd all carry. my buddy likes a Ruger Blackhawk .357.

if a mountain lion charged me i wouldn't be carrying a .22 or a 9mm or a .357 snubnose. . i'd have my .44 Mag and drop the bastard. or a bear. i'd feel comfortable with my .44 Mag if bigfoot charged me.
Old 05-31-2022, 06:21 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
The reason crime is out of control is because Fascists like you don't like the direction the country is headed.

And, no, I don't think that will happen. There are too many psychos like you and Barley (sorry to lump you in with the Fascist here, you're just a gun nut) to elect enough for a 2/3 majority with the sense and balls.

You should know by now I'm just trying to get under your skin. Didn't work. Just trollin'. Not my main issue.

won't work. you won't get under my skin because my skin is tougher than Kal-El's and you know it's the liberal left that is fueling the crime surge meaning they are undermining the very thing they want to accomplish. brilliant!!!

BAAHHHHAAAAAA
Old 05-31-2022, 06:31 PM   #27
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Guns in America: What's Freud and Sex Got to Do With It?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...-sex-got-do-it

Quote:
Freud might very well have had something to say about the association of pleasure and violence in the context of guns. Dangerous or not, sadism — taking pleasure in inflicting pain — is part of human behavior, whether in the context of sexual behavior/play, hunting, or football. You can see that once again, these are more stereotypically — but certainly not exclusively — male pastimes.

That all said, I tend to think about firearms less in sexual terms, and more in terms of potency/power, though of course those concepts are related. Part of the appeal of shooting guns is experiencing the kind of potency described in my blogpost (including by women). As far as mass shootings go, this seems to be a culture-bound syndrome in the US that I don’t think is merely a product of our disproportionate access to guns.

Old 05-31-2022, 06:34 PM   #28
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
won't work. you won't get under my skin because my skin is tougher than Kal-El's and you know it's the liberal left that is fueling the crime surge meaning they are undermining the very thing they want to accomplish. brilliant!!!

WAAHHHHAAAAAA

You just can't admit that Fascists like Tucker and Bimbo Boebert are fueling the fear of "replacing" the status quo.
Old 05-31-2022, 06:35 PM   #29
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
it's meant for conceal carry. and i use .357 hollow points. i'm sure you know those are rather lethal. they have plenty of knock down power. and people have been railing for hollow point bullets to be banned for a long time. which reminds me i need to stock up.

knock down power is great but i can kill someone with a .22 pistol easily. no a .22 won't knock someone down but if i put a full load into their chest they are a walking dead man.

if i want to knock them down with one shot i'd use this ..

.44 Mag 4 " short barrel. often referred to as a "Mountain Gun" or "Pack Gun" meant for the back country and to be pulled from a holster quickly. i used to go horseback riding with friends in Colorado and we'd all carry. my buddy likes a Ruger Blackhawk .357.

if a mountain lion charged me i wouldn't be carrying a .22 or a 9mm or a .357 snubnose. . i'd have my .44 Mag and drop the bastard. or a bear. i'd feel comfortable with my .44 Mag if bigfoot charged me.
Oh, absolutely it’s a powerful round. My point is if you want an uber-powerful round for self defense, the 10mm gives you that x15 instead of x5. They’ll both take down a bear, but even though an automatic will never have the cool factor of a nice wheel gun, I’m going with the higher capacity every time. I believe the 10mm auto has become the firearm of choice (after their rifle of course) for woodsmen.
Old 05-31-2022, 06:36 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Guns in America: What's Freud and Sex Got to Do With It?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...-sex-got-do-it

Freud is a fraud who had mommy issues. it's a fact that most people become psychiatrists because of their own mental issues. yeah i'm gonna pay $200 an hour for a session with someone twice as crazy as i ever will be. not.

i will pay $250 an hour for a happy happy ending with a kgirl

bahahahahaaaaa

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women