Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162809
Yssup Rider60501
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48494
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41912
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36304
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #16
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

lol Three side you've seen my taint, and I'm not sure either of us wants to see SL's taint!
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #17
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunytunz View Post
Well, I like to be considered for the position. However, I'm not sure Sins sees short, balding men with a raging case of self esteem problems, a limp and hung like a frightened turtle. But a fella can dream, cant he?
Luny no worries! Under my tutelage even the most frightened turtle can become a raging steed in no time!
Old 01-21-2013, 01:51 PM   #18
coven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I'm in
coven is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:54 PM   #19
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Yep me too !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:09 PM   #20
grandotuono
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Is it too late to throw ummm...my "hat" in for this?
grandotuono is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Thanks SL! I was going to post an ad this morning, but this will do fine!

Guys, a little background, this bet stems from a back and forth discussion on the main discussion board (yes, I know, one should not venture there without full body armor!)

Thats funny!

SL, are you really sure you want to put such a big chunk of change on the line here? I was content to set my terms at changing your avatar and signature for a week, but if you want to bet money on it as well, then I'd be a fool to argue!

All in means all in!

Regarding playing mattress madness with 10 men of your choosing - is that one at a time or all together? Hmm, the thought of 'paying up' all at once is very intriguing!! Perhaps each could be given a rain check to be redeemed at a time of their choosing.

I'll let you make that call!

Lets get the language and terms clear first though. You state that in order for you to win, I must NOT weigh 155. Presumably your intent was that if I weight MORE than 155, you win the bet. What if I weigh LESS than 155? If I in fact weigh less than my stated 155 pounds, then clearly I not only live up to my advertised stats, but exceed them, correct?

The terms were you must weigh 155 not more not less 155! You must be 39 not 38 not 40 but 39. You can't change terms after a guy is ALL IN!

So, I offer a slight amendment to the terms for the sake of clarity:

The bet:

My showcase states I am 39 years old and 155 pounds. If I do in fact weight 155, OR LESS, and if I am in fact 39 years old, then I win the bet. However, if I weigh 156 pounds or greater, or if I am not in fact 39 years old, then you win the bet. *39 years defined as not yet having celebrated a 40th birthday

Sorry NO CHANGES!

Terms:

If I win the bet, you pay me $1,750. You will change your avatar to one of my choosing, and change your signature to read "SinsOfTheFlesh's Bitch" - each for one week. No apology will be required or expected. This is entirely too much fun to feel as though an apology is needed!

If you win the bet: I play hide the salami with 10 men of your choosing. Volunteers feel free to throw your hat in the ring! I will also change my avatar to one of your choosing, and add "SLAMDANGO MY ASS!!!!!" to my signature (you know, I kinda like that, I might add that anyways LOL)

Terms are agreeable!

Are the terms and conditions clear and fair?? If so, let the games begin!!
I have a respected provider who will purchase a new digital scale and bring it for you to weigh. Exceptable proof of age are "current" DL with your picture reflecting date of birth.

Confirm and does WEDNESDAY sound good?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:47 PM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Well let's see the list is filling up quick...

1) Jhawks6
2) Bcdrummer
3) Lunytunz
4) Coven'
5) Rockerrick
6) Grandotuono
Old 01-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Sins please post your reply in the National threAD. Here as well if you wish. Don't want to change horses mid-stream! LOL
Old 01-21-2013, 05:05 PM   #24
mhop987
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

i'm in
mhop987 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #25
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I doubt she's driving to TX just for you Texas boys on the list. I guess you never know though!
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:18 PM   #26
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Alas! The devil is in the details! I knew it was too good to be true

I'm sorry hon, but after all of my hard work, there is no way I am going to intentionally re-gain the weight I have lost.

LOL I am just glad I clarified the terms of the bet before accepting. As of this writing, I weigh 146 pounds according to my bathroom scale, which weighed a 10 pound dumbell at 10.4 pounds, so it is reasonably accurate.

In your original post, you scoffed at both my listed weight and age, implying that both had been under reported. I respect the fact that women claiming ages and weights that are significantly under estimated is both a common occurrence as well as a source of frustration for men, so I have no problem with the fact that you assumed that my stated age and weight must be lower than reality.

However, given that I am currently 10 pounds UNDER my reported weight, one would think that is more to be applauded rather than to be derided. Please, do not insult either of our intelligence by backpedaling now and pretending that you merely expected me to be at 155 on the button, and would have been equally as offended if I weighed myself and came in at 154 instead of 156.

Regrettably, the terms of your bet are unacceptable, so I do not accept. However, I would still be delighted to meet someone of your choosing, show them my driver's license - or birth certificate, and weigh myself for them. Even if there is no bet to be satisfied, an apology and a pat on the back for honesty in advertising is still most welcome.

PS if you are wondering, I have no intention of changing my showcase to 145# at this time. In a few months, when the weight loss has been maintained for a while, then I will change it. When I originally created my showcase, my weight was listed at 175. I have gradually dropped the number as I have both lost weight, and maintained the weight loss. All part of that honesty in advertising principle.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Don't forget about the new slimmer taint photos that are part of the wager.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #28
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I put Still Looking on my ignore list a long time ago. He never has anything to say that is worth paying any attention to.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:22 PM   #29
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21
Default Interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I'll bet you ANYTHING you want up to $5,000.00 YOU are NOT 39. I know a few hobbyists in Kansas. Here is how we can do this. You bet me and I'll have a hobbyist contact you. He will pay you your hour rate. You simply need to PROVE you are 39. Easy money if you’re NOT a liar... RIGHT! Let’s see I'm sure I could get him to bring a digital scale as well. Perhaps a small wager on that weight of 155 LBS. I'll give you the "voluptuous" thing.

So what say you SINS? Wait a minute lying is a sin isn't it? Hummmmm........

PS: Is that how you spell "voluptuous" might want to check your show case!
Aloha
Actually your original bet was for age only.. the weight was just a said bet for a 'small wager'.

At least that is the way I read it in National ThreAD.

ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #30
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, the bet evolved over a few replies back and forth. Alas! Negotiations broke down and we were unable to arrive at mutually acceptable parameters for the bet!

No harm, no foul, but it was still fun playing LOL

SL.....in honor of the bet that never was though, I give you my new avatar and title

<~~~~~

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women