Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2010, 02:54 PM   #16
piquant2009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
Any provider can charge whatever they want ... and I get to book whoever I want. I don't think that was the OP point. Unless I got it wrong ... again, I think the point was more in line with, "You have a young lady, new to the hobby, without the benefit of a reputation for service and reliability. What makes Norma Newperson think her rate should be he same as Sadie Steadie, who has a history of excellent reviews and a reputation for reliability and drama free visits? Saying "I think a provider should charge whatever she wants" ... "Good for you, baby" misses my understanding of the point.

I think that's fair to consider and discuss this. I think many new, (especially) young providers may think, "She's charging X ... and I'm younger and hotter ... I should charge X, too. Maybe X+! After all ... it's the same product." If that's it .. fine. But I think it's a fair discussion ... how did you arrive at that figure? That's not really the same thing as saying, "who do they think they are to charge X or X+!"

I tend to look at a provider's 'history' and reviews. The providers who have been around a bit ... and it doesn't have to be an age thing .. tend to know how to TCB. They are organized, reliable, and they appreciate the intangibles. Alana Nicole is a good example of a young woman that I would consider a mature provider.

Running off to the WW to see the latest hottie ... may tend to incur a higher flake quotient ... sometimes you get bit by the flake quotient. So, I'm of a mind that a provider coming into the hobby should expect to develop a reputation which justifies the fee. Doesn't have to be that way, just sayin'.

I agree ... a provider (or lawyer or shrink or someone selling a home) can charge whatever they want. And the power will move to the consumer. No argument ... but not really the point. The point is, to me, is how did we arrive at this price for your time. What's the basis .. the justification .. the rationale for the fee? And it's certainly fair to say, "none of your business" .. or .. "who cares".. cuz I thinking ... maybe I don't. I mean .. I think it's odd to see those prices, too. I just don't really care. I just don't have enough to do with my time.

Just sayin'
You got it dodger...Thank you sir
piquant2009 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #17
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default The Hobby Is An Irrational Market

The "Outrageous New Young Hotties" charge what they do because, at first, they can get it. There are so many guys out there that are into the Hunt, where the thrill of being among the first drives their consumer choices more than price or availability and outweighs the risk of a mediocre or bad session. These "Hotties" will leave the Hobby or modify their pricing once word gets out on their limited menus or lackluster performance.

NOTE: Most of these "Hotties" are pimped, and thus are not in control of marketing, pricing, or distribution. Once a pimp's "Hottie" has used up her FOTM or newness he moves her to a new territory to start the process all over again.

Too many people try to use rational or efficient market theory to analyze what is an inherently irrational market for a number of reasons. See my posts here and here.
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:20 PM   #18
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by piquant2009 View Post
So how many of us guys see the Outrageous New Young Hotties.
Where Are They?
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:54 PM   #19
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

If you don't like the price then move on. There are plenty of excellent providers who charge less than the Outrageous New Young Hotties and who give better service. For me it is all about quality, not price.
oldmarine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women