Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41486
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2011, 09:29 AM   #16
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maci Lynn View Post
Scenerio:

You are in the grocery store when you look back and there stands your ATF. She smiles and ask how you are doing. While trying to pry your dirty mind out of the gutter (since you probably just saw her the day before and she did that thing with her tongue that drives you mad);

Anyways back to the scenerio:

so you notice that she has a few items in her hand.

WOULD YOU PAY FOR THE ITEMS FOR HER????
Would you give me a discount the next time I saw you? I've never asked for a discount before but on the other hand I've never been asked if I would pay for groceries.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:56 AM   #17
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

I saw my ATF one time at walmart....but i already checked out...plus it was like 200 dollars worth of groceries.
He was alone and I was alone....so of course we said hello, then he followed me home!!

But if he or i had anyone with us, then a quick smile and nod would of been appropriate.

Good thread girl!!

love the tats on the back of the leg toooo....very sexy
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:35 AM   #18
tron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

No. Paying for someone else's stuff at a grocery store is odd. Also, I would not walk up behind my ATF in a checkout line. If I saw her in the store somewhere, I would not follow her around the store until she checked out, or linger around the checkout lines waiting.

Buying someone a drink at a bar is different, and I wouldn't do that unless they were sitting near me and we are having a conversation.
tron is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #19
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Paying for groceries is only acceptable if she's a SW, and you just had a session, and you give her the choice of Jack in the Box tacos or groceries.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #20
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
Paying for groceries is only acceptable if she's a SW, and you just had a session, and you give her the choice of Jack in the Box tacos or groceries.
Groceris are much more expensive then the Tacos Thor... Are you tipping now?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #21
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Encounters: 6

Damn, I thought the tacos were for Miss San Antonio.
rCoder is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #22
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Groceris are much more expensive then the Tacos Thor... Are you tipping now?
Only if I get around to seeing SWs. Seems to be the SOP for some girls.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:12 PM   #23
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maci Lynn View Post
Scenerio:

You are in the grocery store when you look back and there stands your ATF. She smiles and ask how you are doing. While trying to pry your dirty mind out of the gutter (since you probably just saw her the day before and she did that thing with her tongue that drives you mad);

Anyways back to the scenerio:

so you notice that she has a few items in her hand.

WOULD YOU PAY FOR THE ITEMS FOR HER????
I would only pay for your purchases if I glanced down and saw you had a roll of duct tape, can of whipped cream, jar of honey and a set of jumper cables.....

Otherwise, you are on your own.....
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:33 PM   #24
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree with Paven and Crystal! Hell half the time I am in my own little world when I'm shopping I dont even notice family members or friends that are there lol.
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #25
sterling1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
No you're in the store doing your thing and you have your own money to make purchases.

More importantly though is if you do see a client in the "real world", do not approach them, if you happen to make eye contact fine, but continue on your way. You never know who he might be in the store with and wifey might be coming up the aisle with a few more items. All of a sudden the wife turns into Ricky Ricardo with you got some explainin' to do while he turns into Lucy. Why are you talking to that girl? Who is she? Best to not draw any attention. That's the best analogy I can come up with this morning . Discretion is key.
This is the only way to approach this potentially disastrous situation. Something similar happened to me around Christmas except the provider came up from behind me and hugged me. It went over like a fart in a spacesuit with my girlfriend that was twenty feet away from me when it happened. I am still lieing about that one.... It's just as important to not approach a provider in public. Just smile and move on.
sterling1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:15 PM   #26
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterling1 View Post
This is the only way to approach this potentially disastrous situation. Something similar happened to me around Christmas except the provider came up from behind me and hugged me. It went over like a fart in a spacesuit with my girlfriend that was twenty feet away from me when it happened. I am still lieing about that one.... It's just as important to not approach a provider in public. Just smile and move on.

She was way out of line...... That one shoulda got reported to the mix...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:53 PM   #27
Nightcrawler29
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Never had something like this happen to me, but if I saw my ATF at the grocery store I would just make eye contact and smile and say hello. I would not offer to pay her groceries, or approach her in any way...much less follow her....that would be creepy. I think she makes her own money, deserves her privacy and to be respected like anyone else. Now if the situation was reversed and my ATF saw me, it would be awesome to get the attention, but I would not expect anything else. Either way, it would give us something to talk about during our next encounter
Nightcrawler29 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:48 PM   #28
Guest102312
Account Disabled

User ID: 25528
My ECCIE Reviews

No SAJ....this has not ever happened to me. I have only been spotted twice and they both were very respectful and waited for the hellos via email.

I was just curious because when I see a guy looking at me in public, it is always in the back of my mind if that guy knows me from hobbying or does he just think I am attractive.....ladies do you think the same?
Guest102312 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:02 PM   #29
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes I wonder about that too, but getting stared at is a daily occurrence in my life lol. Between my hair and my boobs I get a lot of attention . Though I find it funny when a man approaches me and says "I like you hair", when his eyes are on my tits lol. Like I've never encountered that before.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:22 PM   #30
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rCoder View Post
Damn, I thought the tacos were for Miss San Antonio.
hahaha, that's funny in it's own right, but if anybody saw the news article they would really laugh -
Bobave is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women