Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48046
pyramider46370
bambino40793
CryptKicker37137
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-15-2013, 05:26 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I say that big talk is "dudley squat" Mikey. How about a ride Bitch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkfgOHmNZss

Move there turn in your guns...Josey ain't there he is in Texas,maybe.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:02 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Weapons of Mass destruction? You're the idiot! Im guessing you can defend your property from the mob without an M-16. If not, then you're dead meat anyway.
Depends on what the mob is bringing to the "event."

Or are you "dead meating" all homeowners? I guess just burn it down.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:50 AM   #18
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Its a state issue and this state is proposing the legislation, not the Feds. Exactly as the system was designed.
Whether we agree or disagree with it is irrelevant to anyone residing outside of Missouri.
True enough - it would be nice to reestablish any small remnant of states rights. States rights are the only element of government the liberals can't control, so they hate the concept.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:52 AM   #19
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Weapons of Mass destruction? You're the idiot! Im guessing you can defend your property from the mob without an M-16. If not, then you're dead meat anyway.
What weapons are kosher, then? Back in our favorite country every 18 year old boy and girl carries an automatic weapon everywhere. In public. In plain sight.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:53 AM   #20
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
True enough - it would be nice to reestablish any small remnant of states rights. States rights are the only element of government the liberals can't control, so they hate the concept.

Just HOW THE HELL can a state overturn a right codified in the Constitution? Does the tenth amendment now trump ALL the others????

It doesn't take a law degree to read and understand the Bill of Rights, only to try to subvert it.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:26 AM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
It doesn't take a law degree to read and understand the Bill of Rights, only to try to subvert it.
Great line! And absolute true! I haven't heard it stated better! Thanks, aint!
Old 02-15-2013, 07:34 AM   #22
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Bring Yours....png
Old 02-15-2013, 07:39 AM   #23
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
. States rights are the only element of government the liberals can't control, so they hate the concept.

the complete and final installment of liberalism is totalitarianism, of any type you may recall

each shuddering step along the way, its more and more control

with conservatism its completeness leads to lack of government, or anarchy
Old 02-15-2013, 09:16 AM   #24
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Just HOW THE HELL can a state overturn a right codified in the Constitution? Does the tenth amendment now trump ALL the others????

They talk around it, regulate around it, nip at the edges, and wear people out. They erode it away and we don't fight them hard enough, so we have the sinking liberal paradise called the USA.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:13 AM   #25
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
They talk around it, regulate around it, nip at the edges, and wear people out. They erode it away and we don't fight them hard enough, so we have the sinking liberal paradise called the USA.
Incrementalism.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:19 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
What weapons are kosher, then? Back in our favorite country every 18 year old boy and girl carries an automatic weapon everywhere. In public. In plain sight.
First of all, you seem to think Israel is my favorite country. Not so. Stop asserting that which you already personally know to be false.

Second of all, your assertion that every 18 year old boy and girl carries an automatic weapon everywhere in plain site is a bald faced lie.

Third of all, the streets of Jerusalem are somewhat less safe than the streets of Highland Park...so you may want to consider comparing apples to apples.

Even with the fraudulent premises, your logic is badly flawed and your argument is therefore simply BULLSHIT!
Old 02-15-2013, 12:53 PM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

A bald faced lie Whatzup??? I can tell you from experience that they do carry automatic weapons on the streets of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and Haifa. I assume the rest of Israel is the same. To say everyone carries one is an exaggeration that we all know (except of course you mr. literalist).

It has been said so many times on this site by a relatively few lefties (as humor I guess) that no one is trying to confiscate weapons. Now that can't be said with any moral standing. It is true. How many people here know that the democrats in Missouri's government are outnumbered by the GOP by 3:1? Not many I hazard. This bill will not pass and they know it so what is their motivation? If I may say so, they have put targets on their backs now.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:05 PM   #28
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
First of all, you seem to think Israel is my favorite country. Not so. Stop asserting that which you already personally know to be false.

Second of all, your assertion that every 18 year old boy and girl carries an automatic weapon everywhere in plain site is a bald faced lie.

Third of all, the streets of Jerusalem are somewhat less safe than the streets of Highland Park...so you may want to consider comparing apples to apples.

Even with the fraudulent premises, your logic is badly flawed and your argument is therefore simply BULLSHIT!
I should have added "in uniform" but since everyone that age is required to serve, unless they are ultra-orthodox, and everyone I saw that age was in uniform and carrying their automatic weapons in the deli, in the shops, near parks, etc., I thought you would concede the point instead of nit picking.
If you go there you will be astounded at all the weapons on display. Under liberal theory, people should be shooting up schools everyday considering the concentration of automatic weapons.
How do you reconcile the inconsistency of me "thinking" Israel is your favorite country to "personally knowing it to be false"? Piss poor logic by you.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:44 PM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Incrementalism.
Absolutely. The sad thing is the Democrats who want their rights taken away for sick hero worship.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:11 PM   #30
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

r;1052362364]What weapons are kosher, then? Back in our favorite country every 18 year old boy and girl carries an automatic weapon everywhere. In public. In plain sight.[/QUOTE]

Back in OUR FAVORITE country? My fav country is the one we currently reside in.

Are you saying you love ISREAL more than the USA? Or are you referring to YOUR fav country, IRAN? I think they are both shit holes. Fuck Israel.its like Nevada...but with more rubble.

If an Israeli chick gets buttfucked by a Palestinian while blowing an Iranian....
Will she then walk like an Egyptian.?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women