Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2015, 09:59 AM   #16
Ceri Chanel
BANNED

User ID: 305328
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for the alert! Glad you're OK.
Ceri Chanel is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 10:30 AM   #17
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ginger* View Post
There was a thread a few months ago about whether a provider should get the donation before or after the session,and this is why i get my donation before anything takes place because you may not get it at all,or treated as such...Thank you*Jasmine Rai* for the heads up so sorry you had to go through the experience of allowing a distasteful thief within your privacy.
Completely agree. Well said
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 10:40 AM   #18
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Ladies:

The Alerts Forum is for "issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community." Common topics in this forum are LE stings and abusive hobbyists.

If a hobbyist shorts a provider, or doesn't pay a provider, while bad behavior, it doesn't endanger anyone's safety. The proper place to post about such an incident is the Coed Forum, not Alerts.

Thank you.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 12:19 PM   #19
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

ShysterJohn is correct. Douchebaggery isn't alert worthy, just blast worthy. This should've Been put in COED and the Ladies areas.

Moved to COED.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 03:00 PM   #20
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default well ... call me a prude but ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Busty_Nina View Post
Sorry !
me too .. need to put the block to you because ... your tagline video just isn't working for me
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 03:03 PM   #21
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

User ID: 51923
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly what I said.
Blast his ass!
uniquemonique is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:03 AM   #22
Guest062316
Account Disabled

User ID: 102724
My ECCIE Reviews

Just kicked golf.maniacs out!!! We had been back and fourth for so long I swore I had seen him that was my mistake. He showed up asking for me to be in tub. I did when I saw his face I realized I had never seen him and all his alerts were why he was so familiar. I quickly got out of the tub grabbed him a towel and asked for a donation. He was upset saying he can give it to me later. I mouthed off and told him not to return. He left claiming he was going to the bank but never showed back up!!
Guest062316 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:06 AM   #23
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Put a block on me? Like i care lol...stay tuned for my next Sig line gif coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
me too .. need to put the block to you because ... your tagline video just isn't working for me
Do what you have to do baby! Its staying up regardless of how u feel about it. No sleep lost on my end!!

And to anyone else who don't like my Sig. Lines: I don't care(not even a little bit). Your opinion is VERY invaild to me. Block me & carry on cause I'm going to do what I want to do regardless.
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:07 AM   #24
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaBrea View Post
Just kicked golf.maniacs out!!! We had been back and fourth for so long I swore I had seen him that was my mistake. He showed up asking for me to be in tub. I did when I saw his face I realized I had never seen him and all his alerts were why he was so familiar. I quickly got out of the tub grabbed him a towel and asked for a donation. He was upset saying he can give it to me later. I mouthed off and told him not to return. He left claiming he was going to the bank but never showed back up!!
This guy has issues to keep on pulling the same stunt, its very dangerous for you girls.....
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 04:58 PM   #25
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I'm glad you're okay, but I have to ask: This thread from July 2015 makes it obvious that maniacs_golf has long been shorting girls, and you were (I assume) naked in your tub awaiting his arrival? You may want to confer with a few of your sisters to reevaluate your screening methods. We don't want any sharks swimming in your tub.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:10 PM   #26
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
I'm glad you're okay, but I have to ask: This thread from July 2015 makes it obvious that maniacs_golf has long been shorting girls, and you were (I assume) naked in your tub awaiting his arrival? You may want to confer with a few of your sisters to reevaluate your screening methods. We don't want any sharks swimming in your tub.
This ^^
Tons of info on this guy with very little searching.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:49 PM   #27
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
His ass was going to the bank alright see that's a red flag when a guy
Show up and say oh let me run to the bank you know his slick ass is
Trying to run game now. I just don't understand what his reason
Would be to try to take back some of the money especially $140.
Are you kidding me why would a guy try to cheat a lady out of her
Money especially if it's not a lot of money come on man really!!!

If the lady provide the service then you pay for that service, it's
Not her fault if a man bust quick and have time left but he can't
Get it up again, he don't get to get any money back. We have to
Remember that the money is for the ladies time and what you two
Do in that time is Between you two. Trying to cheat any of these
Ladies out their money is just flat out a bitch move,he needs to
Take his cheap ass home and stop trying to make it harder for
All the good guys that don't play games like this. If a guy didn't
Like his service then write a review and don't go back but you
Have to pay the ladies no matter what, games are for kids and
Karma is a mean Bitch.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 06:44 PM   #28
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Ironically, even though they have a bad name, this is where a pimp can really come in handy. He could go see the guy and suggest he treat the girl with a little respect, and get some consideration for her time. An honorarium for his pimp service would also be appropriate.

I'll bet the dickhead would quit that shit at that point.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 07:43 PM   #29
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose2u View Post
Why in the hell does this douchebag still have an active account.

Even tho this guy is a douchebag, shorting/stealing money is on off the board issue. The mods are not the hobby police, so as long as he follows the rules of the site, I will assume that he can continue to have an active account.

Since this guy has done the same thing in the past, put him on blast in every provider back channel there is, even if it is something different that PROVES him to be a problem client. Although he will still be able to see providers due to bad or no screening tactics, those providers who do thorough screening will be difficult if not impossible to set an appointment with, much less see for a session.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women