Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 378
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42048
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2022, 08:33 PM   #16
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
I feel like this is the most bipartisan statement I've seen in a long time.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 09:09 PM   #17
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
three people originally founded eccie one of them was St. Chris. he finally dropped out after the new laws and what happened to backpage. he decided the site revamp wasn't necessarily enough to prevent the site from getting charged like backpage.

all the site really did was remove ad's and not allow the girls to create ad's going forward. not much else changed other than no iso posts.

no ad's prevents underage or trafficked women. does not prevent other issues since reviews are still allowed.

you could argue reviews were the primary purpose of aspd before and eccie now. the ad's were always a potential liability.

one of the other founders still has a handle on the board. hasn't posted in a few months. whether he's still an owner i can't say. all i know for certain is St. Chris walked away due to the risks after backpage got charged.
Should we collectively say "if you say so" ?

Or can you finally stop with that
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 09:10 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Should we collectively say "if you say so" ?

Or can you finally stop with that

you can say whatever you want

i say ..

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 09:28 PM   #19
VitaMan
Valued Poster

that's the problem

A bot could do that
Old 06-05-2022, 09:30 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
that's the problem

A bot could do that

if you say so
Old 06-05-2022, 09:34 PM   #21
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
it was that way before the site revamped due to all those new laws. it was the Wild Wild West. minus a few nuclear topics you could insult anyone. and we did.

the new laws didn't really have anything to do with it, it was decided shortly after the site came back online that the political forum would be brought inline with the rest of the site.

bullshit. no one intervened to overturn bam's ban. people who have access to the spider hole know mostly what happened. his ban was reversed by the staff.
If you say so

Mr. Inside Eccie scoop provides his wonderful insight
Old 06-05-2022, 09:35 PM   #22
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't agree with this at all. The forum would be completely in the sewer with this idea.

Bambino should have been banned a long time ago for what he continually posted. Actually he was banned about 2 months ago, only for other members to come to his assistance and get him unbanned.

bbkid recently returned from a ban that was well deserved.

Winn dixie is serving a ban that is well deserved.

Strokey is still frozen and justifiably so for what he posted.
We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't even like seeing an ignorant fool like Bambino get banned. If I don't want to read his or other people's stupid shit, nobody is forcing me to do so. If I think they are idiots, I simply put them on ignore and skip over their posts. I don't want them banned though.

You engage these idiots and go back and forth with them and play their game. I don't because there is absolutely no point in doing so IMO.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 09:36 PM   #23
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
speaking of insults it's a wonder you haven't been pointed out yet again by now. every other post you make has some sort of insult in it. i'm sure you'll claim you were only responding in kind to someone else which what .. makes it ok?? the fact is most people are responding to your insults ..

unless bambino openly posted he rtm'd you then you don't know for certain he did. the mods aren't going to tell you who if anyone rtm'd a post for obvious reasons. the feature is supposed to be anonymous to other users.

this forum at the moment has no dedicated mod unless we're all dumb enough to think Wakeup is still "on the job". so no one is checking regularly on the forum. clearly some mod or admin does check but it's irregular.

one of the reasons CryptKicker quit is he posted that the admin's were telling him he wasn't giving out enough infractions. yeah not enough. didn't know that being a mod was like being a traffic cop where your Sargent gets on yer ass for not writing enough traffic tickets.

while i'm at it the mod squad has always been uneven on how they judge certain things. some things are clear and any mod would issue an infraction but you mentioned the child pic. i once got pointed 10 for a cartoon image with a kid in it too.

let's back up a bit and mention the rule on that does NOT ban all images of children on the site. says so here ..

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

does not say no images at all. yet some mods claim that's the "rule" no images at all. the rule is supposed to be subjective. clearly to prevent anything of a sexually suggestive nature.

for that matter the site shouldn't allow threads about the school shootings, any of them because the victims were children. you could argue it's a news event and apparently the site allows discussion because its a news event. but by the rule above it shouldn't be allowed.
if you say so
Old 06-05-2022, 09:53 PM   #24
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
If you say so

Mr. Inside Eccie scoop provides his wonderful insight
Hahaha......... Sounds like you're talking about yourself, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 10:04 PM   #25
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Another one of your ridiculous posts. You embarrass yourself so often
Old 06-05-2022, 10:21 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Hahaha......... Sounds like you're talking about yourself, lol.

he doesn't know shit about the history of this website

Quote:

you don't know shit about the history of this website
Old 06-05-2022, 10:42 PM   #27
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:

unless bambino openly posted he rtm'd you then you don't know for certain he did. the mods aren't going to tell you who if anyone rtm'd a post for obvious reasons. the feature is supposed to be anonymous to other users.
This underscores the idea that rules are haphazardly enforced and adhered to. The Individual who gave me the warning was clear that Bambino had rtm'd.

Not that I needed to be told. He stalks me still, even as I have him on ''ignore'' for 2 years. Put him on ignore after he badgered the fuck out of me, trying to insist I don't play, and no nothing about Golf, of all things. Childish as Hell, LOL
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 10:43 PM   #28
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
You have no room to talk. Your posts are nothing more than your personal conflicts with Trump which makes you weak. Nobody really gives a shit what Trump says.For some reason you think we should know, that's pathetic.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 10:52 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
This underscores the idea that rules are haphazardly enforced and adhered to. The Individual who gave me the warning was clear that Bambino had rtm'd.

Not that I needed to be told. He stalks me still, even as I have him on ''ignore'' for 2 years. Put him on ignore after he badgered the fuck out of me, trying to insist I don't play, and no nothing about Golf, of all things. Childish as Hell, LOL

you weren't told. and yes the rules are haphazardly enforced.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:52 PM   #30
VitaMan
Valued Poster

hahahaha

You have embarrassed yourself again.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women