Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162402
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2015, 06:59 PM   #16
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Hell, I'd poke her even if she WAS a cop...

Capture.JPG
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 07:03 PM   #17
Hogsby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

She's a class act and very conscious of her safety. She was one of the first providers I met with. Taught me a lot about the hobby. Very easy to talk to.
Hogsby is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 09:04 PM   #18
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

I've been to this complex at least a dozen times over several years. The cop keeps things safe. No, I've never met him but his car is clearly visible. The girls all know the situation. They cleared him. Thats good enuf for me. Nicole is a sweet, skilled MILF not interested in sting ops.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 09:39 PM   #19
Polar Bear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

X2
Polar Bear is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:34 AM   #20
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default LeeBeezy, just a little info to keep in mind in the future.

Nicole is still on my list! Just a few "devil's advocate" questions, Lee -- Why would UNDERCOVER be parking a car with a bubble gum machine in the front and rear windows while working a sting? It would be like waving a red flag for tricks to stay away.

Nicole is on Preferred411. You can probably count the girls who have ever had an account compromised on Preferred 411 on no more than two hands and Nicole has been there for some time. Gina runs a pretty tight ship there and always has! Gina moves fast and without fail when safety is an issue.

INMO, you should send this girl a gift card for some wine or dinner because it was your decision to bail - but that is just the way I would do things.

In the next few weeks, I'd say it would lower your blood pressure enormously if you were to go back and read some of the old classics about personal hobby safety and precautions. Hell, the first few years I hobbied I followed two or three board legends and never saw anyone they hadn't seen or reviewed recently.

Later, I developed my own techniques for being sure even when the girls were newbies.

I know one guy who used to get the address an hour beforehand and stake the place out. If there was a sting going on, they (undercover) would have 3 or 4 guys already nabbed in that time and if it was a big operation, you'd see the unmarked or commercially marked "paddy wagon" parked quite a way away or at the back of the hotel parking lot.

If you feel uncomfortable walking to an incall, take a briefcase, a carpet sample case or something else so that you look like someone who might be invited there to discuss new carpet or life or health insurance with the tenant or homeowner. In a residential setting, the number of "excuses" and "beards" go way up. Water filtration equipment, roofing, siding, painting and all have readily obtainable samples to add to your "disguise". Don't park close and simply have an agreed upon reason other than the hobby to visit it you're still feeling uneasy.

Let the lady know you're less experienced than she is and she may have an even better idea to put you at ease. I know one girl I visit that tells the security at the apartment that she is shopping for car and renters insurance and will have several people coming in the next few days to discuss those things with her.

Picking a woman of Nicole's stature on this board is the best way to be sure you are safe.

I haven't seen her yet but I know those who have. She is still on my list and looking at her showcase again just moved her back up.

If I had been you, I'd have already sent her a gift card and we'd be having a "make-up" session and laughing about the snafu and I'd have my head buried in that magnificent chest of hers or somewhere else fun.

Not saying that busts don't occur on straight P but there are usually OTHER unmentionable subjects LE likes to look for so that the ticket, fine and conviction is more than a misdemeanor.

All women can use skin cream sold by multi-level marketing companies and the pitch is easy to memorize and believable if you have to explain yourself.

I do envy you for the Adrenalin rush you must have felt when you were thinking of all those worst-case scenarios. That's why I stayed close to the footprints of the veterans when I started and now I R One.

Look at some of Shyster Jon's posts and other veterans with lots of reviews might give you ideas by PM. Wildstar also sees a lot of newbie girls and when he reviews them, you're good to go. There are many others you can learn techniques from that will keep you safe.

Hope that helps.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:48 AM   #21
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I forgot to tell Nicole that I'm in lust with her and that her showcase drives me wild and that I must come see her soon.

I'm afraid I need nitro-glycerine tablets to look at all of her photos in one sitting and I don't even have heart trouble.

Here is her Preferred 411 link.

https://www.preferred411.com/P168283
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 08:04 AM   #22
Nicole Cox
SEXY ♥ BOOBALICIOUS ♥ FUN

User ID: 145083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol Thank you for the sweet and funny comments I needed an early morning laugh to get me going.I try to stay out of the way and mind my own business. But I just wanted to make it clear I'm jewish, I don't eat bacon or f*ck with pigs. You boys have a good day.
Nicole Cox is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 08:53 AM   #23
old-n-new
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

never seen you, nicole, but i too have seen the car and saw the officer arrive the 1st time i went to that complex. scared the piss out of me, but provider called and explained situation. had a great time with a great provider.
old-n-new is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:01 AM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I tend to jump into the "alerts", because as I've stated many times, half of them are complete Horseshit, and half of the half remaining are misunderstandings.. I try to decipher which group a particular alert falls into, by asking a few probing questions.

of course, when the alert-in-question posts, it's easy to discern.. and the OP tends to disappear from the thread.. we almost never see the 2 parties engage further, arguing their positions.. too bad this section is so often abused.. it can be extremely useful the 20% of the time it is believable..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:04 AM   #25
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

I want to see Nicole. I want to have that white car with the lights in front of her window, we leave the curtains open and face the window K9 while she's wearing sexy policewoman uniform with the hat and let the dash cam get it all on film.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:10 AM   #26
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This should be moved from alerts not really fair for this provider to have an alert attached to her for this.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:17 AM   #27
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Jules's lovely breasts are correct. Not an alert. Police & security have to live and park somewhere. Moved to COED.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:15 PM   #28
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He's not a fucking cop. Jesus christ people. He is security. And not security there either. He owns his own security company and just happens to live there. For 10 god damn years. Does he keep an eye out? Yes. It's in his blood. Plates are not exempt. It's his own car. Not a govt car. Fuckkkkkk
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:15 PM   #29
Nicole Cox
SEXY ♥ BOOBALICIOUS ♥ FUN

User ID: 145083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
I want to see Nicole. I want to have that white car with the lights in front of her window, we leave the curtains open and face the window K9 while she's wearing sexy policewoman uniform with the hat and let the dash cam get it all on film.
That's Hot!!! And Im down!
Nicole Cox is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:27 PM   #30
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

lol, that does sound hot.
bobo1cg is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women