Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2018, 08:12 PM   #16
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I see this Mister from time to time and his Church is around the Conner form my house and we have run into each other from to time out in the RW & not at church lol

I just keep on walking and then he sends me a text to meet up later on ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 05:21 AM   #17
oumarcus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I am originally from Vegas and moved the family to a new part of town and took the kids to the school open house (middle school) and one of my sons teachers was a provider i had seen a few times.
I was a little scared, but she was very polite and professional and never let anything be known.
She texted me a few hours later asking if i wanted a visit lol.
oumarcus is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 07:56 AM   #18
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Somewhere on here, in a discussion along this line several years ago, is the Mass encounter. It happens. Even in a big city. Don't be a fool, cool is the rule.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 08:38 AM   #19
Looker4400
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16
Default not even a smile...

completely ignore strangers!
Walked into local res/bar early afternoon with couple business people sat at the bar, lady says what yall having I look up and realize my dick had falling in her the day before. We order a bottle of wine she is nervous spilling wine all over trying to pour. Few glasses in I head to restroom, come out she is right there says "please do not say anything I need this job", I respond "have we meet before?" she gives me the head tilt wtf look then catches what I am throwing. Smiles and says I get off at 5!

At a conference first night there call a backpage girl. Shows up good looking but Terrible visit upsell, bad bj, dont, cant how much etc. one of those visits.
Next day at conference guess who is passing out lunch table to table... yup. I start with "this food is cold, water taste funny, can i have a straw, fork is dirty etc.... I keep this going for about 15 minutes. She brings me a "clean" lol cloth I open it has a napkin written on it "please stop" call me and her number. That evening I call, she wants to make it up. Bottle of wine later she spends the night we keep in touch.
Looker4400 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:55 AM   #20
Looker4400
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16
Default one more...

Fly into Vegas on Friday, SO is flying in Saturday we are flying out together Sunday.
Friday night sitting at bar buy the smoking hot lady next to me a drink, conversation minutes later she says "I am a pro", I play dumb say "me too". We laugh few minutes later she says "you have company tonight?" Yes you! We get room service eat, drink she spends the night for a k... was worth it js.
Sunday on the plane we are boarding guess who is the first class stuardess! We ignore each other everything is fine until she comes over with drinks. Hands me a vodka water with lime and ask my SO "can I get you something miss?" SO looks a little confused starting to catch something, before anything else was said guy across the isle say's "excuse me is that mine?". Stuard says I am sorry sure is. Never more happy to hand over my drink!
Looker4400 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 10:13 AM   #21
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

More than three times... One was a now retired Busty legend from FT> Worth: At Mamas diner, I was alone and she with her husband ( who knows of her lifestyle ) and she came over, single like, sat down ( she had been watching me for a while ) and we yakked like old friends. Kirby ? Red headed big bosomed gal. I miss her. Kirby Layne ?

One other who was a great fuck, wacko in the cabeza, and she is now among a group of friends I know via Facebook. Being as goofy as she is, I have zero temptation to deal with her in RL>.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 12:27 PM   #22
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Yup. Ran into her at a burger joint when the folks were in town. Never made eye contact so who knows if she recognized me (doubt it, I'm not memorable).
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 12:42 PM   #23
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
This...it's happened to me a few times. I would NEVER let on that I know who a gent is out in public. It is funny how fast I get an email or text for an appt after seeing them though.
AND it seems that appointment is usually one of the hottest, isn't it?
corona is online now   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 01:08 PM   #24
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

In the late hours of the night, always run into them while on the part time job. It's inevitable
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:01 PM   #25
ConroeMan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Saw SexyPlatinum (now retired from here) at a very small concert venue earlier this year.

Not sure if she recognized me or not.

She was with somebody and seemed to be having a good time.

I hope she's doing well. Wish I could've asked her without making it awkward for any of us, but I couldn't (and still can't) see how that would ever happen.
ConroeMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 03:46 AM   #26
blank
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

One provider and I were discussing mutual interests and we realized it might be possible that we could end up crossing over in the real world, so we discussed what to do if that should happen. She even gave me her real name, at least her first, so we could act like we were friends. We never did meet in real life though.
blank is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 08:52 AM   #27
asiancowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Ran into Aprill a few times in a neighborhood bar, a while back. did not say anything. Did not message her. Did fantasize, and quite a bit.
asiancowboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:04 AM   #28
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
AND it seems that appointment is usually one of the hottest, isn't it?
Absolutely!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:18 AM   #29
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Not to side track this thread, but if a provider sees a client in public with his wife, does it give an extra edge to the session knowing she's fucking the the woman's husband?
slowmover is online now   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 03:37 PM   #30
Texsol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

https://imgur.com/a/4rgUzd2
My Valentina
Texsol is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women