Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41496
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-16-2010, 11:13 AM   #16
Tooly
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

I like all shapes, sizes, colors, personalities, and experiences. It's the drama queens I can't handle and that is usually associated with the younger ones. Not all of them have it. Just most of them. The only bad thing is that they sure are good to look at, touch, play, and have fun with. Nothing like youthfullness for some sexy fun but, the 30 to 50 year olds really know how to treat a guy. Experience definitely reigns. Also, some of the olders ones have drama too so it's hit and miss until you find the good ones. Since I began hobbying I figured out that I have more favorites than money!!! LOL
Old 12-16-2010, 01:50 PM   #17
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Young providers are indeed a "sight to see" with those firm young bodies. My preference is the over 30 group simply because they are a little more settled into the business and want to make sure you enjoy the time with them and they enjoy you as well. The young ones, especially when they are just starting out, seem to be more interested in watching the clock. This is not to say that there are young ones out there that are great, just few and far between. A provider between 19 and 25 is sometimes a welcome change and I do see them every so often. Give me a lady in her mid to late thirties and I am in "Hobby Heaven"!
Old 12-16-2010, 02:04 PM   #18
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default "In Praise of Older Women" - B. Franklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato111 View Post
Young providers are indeed a "sight to see" with those firm young bodies. My preference is the over 30 group simply because they are a little more settled into the business and want to make sure you enjoy the time with them and they enjoy you as well.
+1 The more mature providers tend to be doing what they want to do and they are good at all aspects of it. From communicating, making the arrangements, to the execution of the session. The reviews tend to be uniform, not ymmv, and there tends to be a history. All of which tends to lead to reliability. I know it sounds boring ... but trouble making apts and ncns are not good experiences.

Then the session tends to be mutually pleasing. Not a "let me show you what I can do" ... which might suit others. Well, let's be fair .. it prolly suits many. That's why we have fotm clubs. And a young lady can have all the attributes I associate with more mature ladies. It's not impossible, just less likely.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #19
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews

I am 23 years old, and havent reached my year mark.... but I will honestly say I have mental connections, physical connections, emotional connections, which usually leads to a great erection hehe for both of us!! & I know their our plenty of women not little girls.. who like me, can hold a great conversation with their clients.. and even some of the men who chat with me in the chat rooms. Age cannot detour the maturity within a woman. I know plenty of women who are in the hobby and not in the hobby who cannot tell you how or what they think or feel. I think you need to do more on getting to know the provider with emails, phone calls, reviews, and maybe asking previous clients of theirs. I am sorry that my fellow providers havent made you a happy camper... I am sure there are tons of girls like me who will wow you and prove you wrong... dont give up! have a blessed day!
Old 12-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #20
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You know, when you're 53 or older, EVERYONE under thirty is smarter, prettier, hornier, sexier, more vibrant and ready to tell you just how much they ARE all that. I speak from experience. But here's the deal, it's not bad being on top of your game, but some of us elderly types have kids under thirty and KNOW just exactly how all those things you are, which somehow diminishes the connection. I have no business sitting in the shade of the old oak tree sipping mint juleps with a 19 year old, and there really can't be a 19 year old out there without a really f*cked up daddy fixation who'd REALLY enjoy it.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #21
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDLMAN View Post
I prefer a beautiful 30 year old that has the life experiences to hold a decent conversation....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot View Post
I am 23 years old...Age cannot detour the maturity within a woman.
Point proven, GDLMAN.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #22
jessejames
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Could be having a junior moment. Or writer's block.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:20 PM   #23
Tex Bear
Lifetime Premium Access

But ya know Phildo, the ability to be able to be " sitting in the shade of the old oak tree sipping mint juleps with a 19 year old" is what makes this rent a chick world appealing on many levels.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #24
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well told, Tex Bear. My brother in law who IS a geezer was complaining the other day that he couldn't get some 20 something aerobics instructor to talk to him.

I told him to rent one and quit sweating it. Pun intended.

I don't know if he got it or not. But I do.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:22 PM   #25
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

The lack of business skills can be so frustrating. However, the ability of their body parts to defy gravity is immensely enjoyable to stare at.

Therein lies the quandary and what I call the search for the Holy Grail - A gal with the body of a 20 year old, the skills of a 30 year old, and the wisdom and the passion of a 40 year old.

Enjoy the journey.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:37 PM   #26
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews

Have a sense of humor "SHYSTER" john-doe. And get off your high horse! it makes me wheezy even seeing you post. You don't have to be grammatically correct when your replying to a thread.. trying to offer help to somebody.. What matters most is the compassion and effort you put into the conversation. Honestly your opinion does not matter to me, and I doubt it matters to others. Stop being a egotistical jerk. Your just plain out mean.
I just got out of the hospital and yet I feel like throwing up every time I see your post "trying" to make me look bad. Get over yourself.

Or maybe he should be more like you... and go through your so called sugar babies as often as you change your underwear.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:42 PM   #27
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Have a sense of humor "SHYSTER" john-doe. And get off your high horse! it makes me wheezy even seeing you post. You don't have to be grammatically correct when your replying to a thread.. trying to offer help to somebody.. What matters most is the compassion and effort you put into the conversation. Honestly your opinion does not matter to me, and I doubt it matters to others. Stop being a egotistical jerk. Your just plain out mean.
I just got out of the hospital and yet I feel like throwing up every time I see your post "trying" to make me look bad. Get over yourself.
I wasn't questioning your grammar. I was pointing out that your phrase "Age cannot detour the maturity within a woman" is gibberish -- that is, words without meaning. I may be way off base, but I think a primary requirement for offering advice is that the person be able to communicate a lucid thought, not nonsense.

I'm glad you're out of the hospital and that you got the care you needed. However, I'm sorry that you continually get off topic and resort to personal attacks. Your behavior is contrary to the sunny, trite, self-help phrases you steal and post.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:53 PM   #28
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Nothings done, just have fun..many to enjoy at all ages.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:13 PM   #29
st929
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I have found that the amount of years does not determin their ability to 1) be good in bed, 2) be able to communicate 3) make mature decisions (shit I could continue) and its proven by many (men and ladies) who post on here. Some think they are mature but act like children in a kindergarden class and others who may use to wrong word or gramatical phrase can show maturity well beyond their years.

Sleep with who you want to as long as they are above the legal age, alive and willing. What you like prob will not be what I like and it really don't matter.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:31 PM   #30
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I am 23 years old, and havent reached my year mark.... but I will honestly say I have mental connections, physical connections, emotional connections, which usually leads to a great erection hehe for both of us!! & I know their our plenty of women not little girls.. who like me, can hold a great conversation with their clients.. and even some of the men who chat with me in the chat rooms. Age cannot detour the maturity within a woman. I know plenty of women who are in the hobby and not in the hobby who cannot tell you how or what they think or feel. I think you need to do more on getting to know the provider with emails, phone calls, reviews, and maybe asking previous clients of theirs. I am sorry that my fellow providers havent made you a happy camper... I am sure there are tons of girls like me who will wow you and prove you wrong... dont give up! have a blessed day!
Okay, *now* I've never wanted you more, again.

You seem to keep doing that...

But the "no funny stuff" offer stands
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women