Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35770
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2012, 12:48 PM   #16
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

It is a failure of the GOP. He ran against McCain, didn't he? Don't the parties investigate the closets of their opponents to make sure as much dirt is aired? And now that Sheriff Arpaio has the smoking gun, what's the GOP waiting for?

Anything else?
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:49 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

He ran against Hillary and John Edwards first...

Point of legal order, if it was shown that Obama was not qualified to be president he does not have to resign or be impeached. He just is not the president anymore and never really was. Kind of like a woman who marries a bigamist, her marriage never happened so no divorce is needed. Also like a failure on the part of a consigner to a legal contract to be honest. The contract becomes null and void. The question would be who would be president then...Biden? He would never be in office if not for the fraud election of Obama so a strong case can be made that since he was not elected to the office of VP then the duties would fall to the next legitimately elected person; John Boehner.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:50 PM   #18
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Great! Let's do it then! Let's get Boehner in the White House! What's the GOP waiting for? There is a smoking gun, according to Arpaio, right?
Old 07-20-2012, 12:54 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
I believe you're right, however if there were hard facts without any doubt this would be true, what's the GOP waiting for to make him resign and prosecute him for the crime?

the GOP doesnt give a shit, they let it go long ago ... its the dumbass birthers, and the morons with IQ's lower than a doorknob that keep the spark alive ..

today its Joe, tomorrow its whoever, and the next day its whatever .. there is no proof, and never will be, just a bunch of idiots looking for a little media fame ...

I call Joe, lets see the cards
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:00 PM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

As much as I don't like it I can see why the Washington establishment would not want to go there. Try to keep up.

If Obama suddenly became a non president what happens to every bill, every executive order that he signed, every nomination, every regulation that his people issued? They would all be null and void. Hillary would not be secretary of state, 1000 EPA regs would be vacated, Obamacare would not be law, and two Supreme Court Justices would go back to their day jobs and those decisions would be reversed. Imagine the chaos that would happen. Nixon resigned to save the country from a minor occurence like that. Nixon also refused to challenge the 1960 election results for the same reason. I can understand why many in Washington would want to avoid that. We have so many lawyers who think that a plea bargain is preferred over an extended trial serving today.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
As much as I don't like it I can see why the Washington establishment would not want to go there. Try to keep up.

If Obama suddenly became a non president what happens to every bill, every executive order that he signed, every nomination, every regulation that his people issued? They would all be null and void. Hillary would not be secretary of state, 1000 EPA regs would be vacated, Obamacare would not be law, and two Supreme Court Justices would go back to their day jobs and those decisions would be reversed. Imagine the chaos that would happen. Nixon resigned to save the country from a minor occurence like that. Nixon also refused to challenge the 1960 election results for the same reason. I can understand why many in Washington would want to avoid that. We have so many lawyers who think that a plea bargain is preferred over an extended trial serving today.
enter JD talking inane shit, deflecting , and being the ever typical TP dumbass.
but I repeat myself

this thread isnt about Obama ... its about Joe and his evidence.

the exit is down the hall, second door on the right
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

This thread has evolved like our president. Come on, you can keep up.

edit: have to go now boys, play nice.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Wonder how many illegals came into Az while he was fucking around with this?? Is he up for reelection?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #24
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

So it's OK to let the biggest scam in the history of the country go just because it would be inconvenient. I think the real reason is it has no legs but as long as we keep trying some dumb people will keep believing it.

You have given the shittiest excuse JD.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
So it's OK to let the biggest scam in the history of the country go just because it would be inconvenient. I think the real reason is it has no legs but as long as we keep trying some dumb people will keep believing it.

You have given the shittiest excuse JD.

and used more words than necessary doing it

yammering much and meaning little is JD's motif
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #26
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
If Obama suddenly became a non president what happens to every bill, every executive order that he signed, every nomination, every regulation that his people issued? They would all be null and void. Hillary would not be secretary of state, 1000 EPA regs would be vacated, Obamacare would not be law, and two Supreme Court Justices would go back to their day jobs and those decisions would be reversed.
Dream about what you would do if you won the lotto. It's a lot more fun, and frankly, infinitely more likely to happen.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:46 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It would make me feel much better about the future of our country if Obama was voted out of office, rather than removed for some irregularity. The fact is, polls show that at worst, Obama is the preferred candidate of at least 45% of the population. The real figure is probably higher. That's a lot of people that prefer handouts and government control over liberty. That won't change even if Obama is removed as non-citizen.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #28
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Unbelievable, so it's OK to keep things status quo and step all over the constitution just because it's more convenient. If that's your stand, you have no right to complain. Suck it up, vote for Romney and hope he wins. I sure as heck hope he wins. I'll prove all of you wrong that whatever he says won't do and we'll continue down the path of added debt and out of control spending. But I guess that spending will be OK because Cheney and Reagan said deficit spending were good for the economy.

And ladies and gentlemen, this is why there is no hope for America. Partisan politics always trumps common sense and doing the right thing.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:30 PM   #29
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Unbelievable, so it's OK to keep things status quo and step all over the constitution just because it's more convenient. If that's your stand, you have no right to complain. Suck it up, vote for Romney and hope he wins. I sure as heck hope he wins. I'll prove all of you wrong that whatever he says won't do and we'll continue down the path of added debt and out of control spending. But I guess that spending will be OK because Cheney and Reagan said deficit spending were good for the economy.

And ladies and gentlemen, this is why there is no hope for America. Partisan politics always trumps common sense and doing the right thing.
As much as I'd like to blame the politicians for everything, I can't. Any politician that tells the truth to the voters, doesn't stand a chance of getting elected or re-elected. In the end, the people get what they want. The majority of the people want to continue looting the treasury until we meltdown. Barring some sort of miracle, that's just what we are going to do, IMHO.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #30
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Joe - you are correct, unfortunately that's the case.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women