Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48393
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2014, 08:07 PM   #16
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Arm the Kurds and let them take as many oil fields as they can.

Then switch positions and back Assad.

Between them, Assad and the Kurds should be able to annihilate the Sunni jihadists.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:12 PM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Arm the Kurds and let them take as many oil fields as they can.

Then switch positions and back Assad.

Between them, Assad and the Kurds should be able to annihilate the Sunni jihadists.
+1 on this. Assad might be a despot, and a brutal dictator, but he is not in the business of killing westerners because of their religious beliefs, or lack of.

The main problem with this entire crappy senario unfolding in the Middle East can be summed up in one word. Islam. President Obama says we are not at war with Islam, but the truth is, that is exactly who we are at war with.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:29 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Poor no balls you are really grasping again. Shame you can't lie your cock sucking ass out of it. Always painting yourself into a corner,and can't worm your way out. Your obsession with Obie is really sick,bet you wish he would show up at your glory hole right?

What "lie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp? It's no lie to say that your LBGT clown Odumbo is C-in-C, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's no lie to say that Odumbo is the one who hosed your dumb-ass, and it's no lie to say you stupidly swallowed Odumbo balls-deep because he promised you "Hope and CHANGE", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

It's no lie to say you were hosed by Odumbo, but you enthusiastically continue to suck on Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's no lie to say Odumbo's promise to you lib-retards for CHANGE was BS, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And it's no lie to say U.S. troops are BACK IN Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, while you keep sucking down Odumbo's lies!

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's no lie to say that Odumbo is now bombing - "making war" - in Syria -- NO EUROPEAN ALLIES in this strike, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

It's also not a lie to say your posts defending Odumbo continue to illustrate how you are one of the most prolific Odumbo hose sucking, Kool Aid sotted lib-retards in this country, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting this week, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:56 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

CHANGE?

Like you usually expect after every tranny session, IBIdiot?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:10 AM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What "lie", Ekim the Inbred Chimp? It's no lie to say that your LBGT clown Odumbo is C-in-C, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's no lie to say that Odumbo is the one who hosed your dumb-ass, and it's no lie to say you stupidly swallowed Odumbo balls-deep because he promised you "Hope and CHANGE", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

It's no lie to say you were hosed by Odumbo, but you enthusiastically continue to suck on Odumbo's hose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's no lie to say Odumbo's promise to you lib-retards for CHANGE was BS, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And it's no lie to say U.S. troops are BACK IN Iraq, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, while you keep sucking down Odumbo's lies!

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's no lie to say that Odumbo is now bombing - "making war" - in Syria -- NO EUROPEAN ALLIES in this strike, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

It's also not a lie to say your posts defending Odumbo continue to illustrate how you are one of the most prolific Odumbo hose sucking, Kool Aid sotted lib-retards in this country, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting this week, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
You are a simple fuck no balls,where have I defended Obie? I only ridicule you for dissing the military, which you do on a regular basis. I guess France is not a European Allie no balls? How is that glory hole cock tasting no balls?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:59 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a simple fuck no balls,where have I defended Obie? I only ridicule you for dissing the military, which you do on a regular basis. I guess France is not a European Allie no balls? How is that glory hole cock tasting no balls?

You're a dumb-fuck retard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Odumbo sent bombs - "made war" - in Syria -- NO EUROPEAN ALLIES ... NO FUCKING FRANCE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- in that strike yesterday.

Quote:
U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria

(Reuters) - The United States and its Arab allies bombed militant groups in Syria for the first time on Tuesday....

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates participated in or supported the strikes against Islamic State targets, U.S. Central Command said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0HI03A20140923
No one can possibly disrespect the military more than you and your lib-retarded butt-buddies did when you elected your LBGT clown, Odumbo, to be C-in-C, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You can braid your nose hair with his cock hair making cute little lib-retarded dreads, because you stupidly swallowed Odumbo balls-deep when he promised you "Hope and CHANGE", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You were completely hosed by Odumbo, but you joyously continue to suck on Odumbo's hose for more seed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How is all of that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting today, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
CHANGE?

Like you usually expect after every tranny session, IBIdiot?
That would be your especial area of expertise, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, since you're one of the most vociferous supporters of the L-B-G-Transgendered agenda and candidate: "Bathhouse Barry"!!!
Old 09-23-2014, 06:08 PM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

You're a dumb-fuck retard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Odumbo sent bombs - "made war" - in Syria -- NO EUROPEAN ALLIES ... NO FUCKING FRANCE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- in that strike yesterday.

You are the only fucktard I know who will lie about what is on the news. the French aircraft raided in Iraq. You are the ultimate spin Dr.

No one can possibly disrespect the military more than you and your lib-retarded butt-buddies did when you elected your LBGT clown, Odumbo, to be C-in-C, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You can braid your nose hair with his cock hair making cute little lib-retarded dreads, because you stupidly swallowed Odumbo balls-deep when he promised you "Hope and CHANGE", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You were completely hosed by Odumbo, but you joyously continue to suck on Odumbo's hose for more seed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How is all of that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting today, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Another fucking lie from no balls Hankering as I have told your retarded, skull fucked, dumb, no balls ass I did not vote for Obama. Keep your day job at the glory hole as you are to fucking dumb to walk the streets whoring any more. How is that sperm tasting no balls add some crow to it.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:37 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

It remains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, no one can possibly disrespect the military more than you and your lib-retarded butt-buddies did when you elected your LBGT clown, Odumbo, to be C-in-C.

Quote:
Odumbo's tea cup salute: Commander-in-chief sparks anger by saluting Marines with drink in his hand
By DAVID MARTOSKO, US POLITICAL EDITOR FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 15:56 EST, 23 September 2014 | UPDATED: 19:26 EST, 23 September 2014

President Barack Odumbo saluted a pair of United States Marines on Tuesday while holding what appeared to be a styrofoam cup in his saluting hand, a breach of military regulations that won't win him fans among veterans and servicemen....

His quasi-saluting gesture was an instant embarrassment for the White House, and not because his environmentally taboo drinkware clashed with the green-policy speech he was on his way to deliver at a UN Climate Summit....

The U.S. Army Field Manual describes the correct procedure for rendering a salute.

It instructs that when 'uncovered' – that is, not wearing a cap – one should 'touch the tip of the right forefinger to the forehead near and slightly to the right of the right eyebrow.'

During Tuesday's salute, Odumbo's cup was the only thing that made contact with his head.

Odumbo made saluting news once before, in 2013, when he forgot to salute a Marine guarding his chopper before he bounded up the stairs to board it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ECSiYWBC

So keep braiding your nose hair with Odumbo's cock hair making cute little lib-retarded dreads, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because it'll be your signal to others that you stupidly swallowed Odumbo balls-deep when he promised you "Hope and CHANGE".

BTW, you dumb-fuck retard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your stupid assertions otherwise, Odumbo sent bombs - "made war" - in Syria -- NO EUROPEAN ALLIES ... NO FUCKING FRANCE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- in that strike yesterday.

And you still haven't told the forum how all of that **Hope and CHANGE** Odumbo promised you tastes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 09-23-2014, 10:08 PM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

It remains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, no one can possibly disrespect the military more than you and your lib-retarded butt-buddies did when you elected your LBGT clown, Odumbo, to be C-in-C.

Wrong fuck breath you do every time you post.

So keep braiding your nose hair with Odumbo's cock hair making cute little lib-retarded dreads, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because it'll be your signal to others that you stupidly swallowed Odumbo balls-deep when he promised you "Hope and CHANGE".

Apparently you were the one sucking up hope and change as it has been such a disappointment to you that it is brought up on every post.

BTW, you dumb-fuck retard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, despite your stupid assertions otherwise, Odumbo sent bombs - "made war" - in Syria -- NO EUROPEAN ALLIES ... NO FUCKING FRANCE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- in that strike yesterday.
Stupid fuck they were flying missions days ago in Iraq, you are the only retard babbling about Syria.

And you still haven't told the forum how all of that **Hope and CHANGE** Odumbo promised you tastes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You are wallowing in stupidity no balls. You can't read you can't comprehend. Only thing you are good for is sucking dicks stuck through your glory hole. How is that sperm tasting to you no balls?
Old 09-24-2014, 09:38 AM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Wrong fuck breath you do every time you post.

Apparently you were the one sucking up hope and change as it has been such a disappointment to you that it is brought up on every post.

Stupid fuck they were flying missions days ago in Iraq, you are the only retard babbling about Syria.

You are wallowing in stupidity no balls. You can't read you can't comprehend. Only thing you are good for is sucking dicks stuck through your glory hole. How is that sperm tasting to you no balls?

You're the one wallowing in stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because while the worldwide MSM is reporting how the U.S. and select Arab states made bomb strikes in Syria, you're the only dumb-ass babbling on about France was bombing in Syria, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your ignorant assertion that France participated in that strike into Syria was stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because Odumbo "made war" in Syria with NO EUROPEAN ALLIES ... NO FUCKING FRANCE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Speaking of which, how's the flavor of all of that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting right now, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Further, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, no greater disrespect has been shown to U.S. service personnel than when you and your lib-retarded butt-buddies elected your LBGT clown, Odumbo, to be C-in-C.

Old 09-24-2014, 10:06 AM   #26
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

You can braid your nose hair with his cock hair making cute little lib-retarded dreads, because you stupidly swallowed Odumbo balls-deep when he promised you "Hope and CHANGE", Ekim the Inbred Chimp."

LOL!

Hey little eva! How about posting a selfie for us when you're done braiding?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 10:47 AM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

You're the one wallowing in stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because while the worldwide MSM is reporting how the U.S. and select Arab states made bomb strikes in Syria, you're the only dumb-ass babbling on about France was bombing in Syria, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your ignorant assertion that France participated in that strike into Syria was stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because Odumbo "made war" in Syria with NO EUROPEAN ALLIES ... NO FUCKING FRANCE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Speaking of which, how's the flavor of all of that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting right now, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Once ahain you simple fuck, you are the only one babbling about France in Syria. It was days ago I called you on France flying missions in Iraq you are the simple fuck talking about Syria. Got your foot in your mouth again no balls.
Further, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, no greater disrespect has been shown to U.S. service personnel than when you and your lib-retarded butt-buddies elected your LBGT clown, Odumbo, to be C-in-C.

It was you and your faggot buddies who elected Obie when you found out he was doing away with "don't ask don't tell" and letting all you faggots enlist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
LOL!

Hey little eva! How about posting a selfie for us when you're done braiding?

Hey get your nose out of no ball's ass. You two can get a room.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:43 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

It was you and your faggot buddies who elected Obie when you found out he was doing away with "don't ask don't tell" and letting all you faggots enlist
It was you and your lib-retarded butt-buddies who disrespected U.S. service personnel when you stupidly elected your LBGT clown, Odumbo, to be C-in-C, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your numerous posts in this forum substantiate the fact that your LBGT candidate, "Bathhouse Barry", is your kinda guy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How is of all of that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting at the moment, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:

Once ahain you simple fuck, you are the only one babbling about France in Syria. It was days ago I called you on France flying missions in Iraq you are the simple fuck talking about Syria. Got your foot in your mouth again no balls.

You're still wallowing in stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you're easily discredited as being the feeble-ass liar you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. In the image below note that a MSM source is cited as reporting the U.S. and select Arab made bomb strikes in Syria, and then note how you're the only dumb-ass babbling on about France bombing in Syria, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Your ignorant assertion that France participated in that strike into Syria was stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because Odumbo "made war" in Syria with NO EUROPEAN ALLIES ... NO FUCKING FRANCE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! All of that **Hope and CHANGE** you're slurping down is fucking with your mind, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 09-24-2014, 01:08 PM   #29
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055838750] It was you and your lib-retarded butt-buddies who disrespected U.S. service personnel when you stupidly elected your LBGT clown, Odumbo, to be C-in-C, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your numerous posts in this forum substantiate the fact that your LBGT candidate, "Bathhouse Barry", is your kinda guy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How is of all of that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting at the moment, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Sorry no balls it was you and the rest of your faggot buddies voted Obie in office twice, after he promised to abolish don't ask don't tell, and let all you homo's enlist. Your sick obsession in entering him in every post let's us all know you ate Hopeing for a change, and he will drop by your glory hole. France has been flying missions in Iraq not Syria Try to keep it straight no balls the retard.
Old 09-24-2014, 03:02 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
France has been flying missions in Iraq not Syria Try to keep it straight no balls the retard.
You should be sorry, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It was your sorry ass and your sorry, lib-retarded butt-buddies who disrespected U.S. service personnel when you stupidly elected your LBGT clown, Odumbo, to be C-in-C, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Witness how your clownish, LBGT C-in-C fails to render proper respect to Marines, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

Quote:
France has been flying missions in Iraq not Syria Try to keep it straight no balls the retard.

Your deflections will never change what your dumb-ass posted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The image below tells the entire story, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

The cited MSM source reported that U.S. and select Arab states made bomb strikes in Syria, and then your dumb-ass started babbling about France bombing in Syria, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's obvious to a blind man that you counter factually and stupidly asserted that France participated in that strike into Syria, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The truth, however, is that Odumbo "made war" in Syria with NO EUROPEAN ALLIES ... NO FUCKING FRANCE, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! All of that **Hope and CHANGE** you've been slurping down is really fucking with your brain, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Is the taste of Odumbo's **Hope and CHANGE** so addicting that you'll keep sucking regardless of the consequent brain damage you suffer, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women