Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2019, 09:16 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

hildebeest is the only one that needed a team of Secret Service agents to help load her fat ass into a vehicle.

[]
Yes Donald's bone spurs have healed nicely!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 09:26 AM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Flynn will be exonerated. You're free to continue crying, but please do so ... quietly ... in a dark corner somewhere where you don't cause a disturbance.

Quote:
FBI Agents Manipulated Flynn 302 Interview.

Then, according to documents, “overnight, the most important substantive changes were made to the Flynn 302.”

Those changes added an unequivocal statement that ‘FLYNN stated he did not’—in response to whether Mr. Flynn had asked Kislyak to vote in a certain manner or slow down the UN vote. This is a deceptive manipulation because, as the notes of the agents show, Mr. Flynn was not even sure he had spoken to Russia/Kislyak on this issue. He had talked to dozens of countries.”

(Carter)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 09:34 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Flynn will be exonerated. You're free to continue crying, but please do so ... quietly ... in a dark corner somewhere where you don't cause a disturbance.
Flynn was against the Muslim Dictator in Turkey until the Muslim Dictator in Turkey paid him hundred of thousands of dollars.

You worship a unofficial traitor who sold his country out for a few bucks.

How much would you sell the country out for IB?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 09:55 AM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How much would you sell the country out for IB?
I wouldn't vote for hildebeest or any of the presently contending dim-retard clowns for any amount of money.
Old 10-26-2019, 10:12 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I wouldn't vote for hildebeest or any of the presently contending dim-retard clowns for any amount of money.
We all know you'd vote for Putin or Erdogan...

https://www.politico.eu/article/turk...michael-flynn/
In July of 2016, before he briefly became Donald Trump’s national security adviser, the former general was giving a speech in Cleveland just as soldiers were taking over the bridges and airports of Istanbul. “There’s an ongoing coup going on in Turkey right now—right now!” Flynn told his audience. The Turkish military, he continued, was a secular institution, whereas the country was heading “toward Islamism” under the leadership of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. His audience broke into applause; the event was hosted by a local branch of ACT for America, a national security group with strong Islamophobic tendencies. “Yeah,” Flynn said, “that is worth applauding.”

Any foreign official would, at the very least, have been roundly condemned and vilified in the Turkish pro-government press. But for Flynn, Turkey appeared happy to make an exception For, by the time the video surfaced last November, Flynn had performed a heel turn, lobbying in favor of Erdogan’s government and denouncing the man Ankara holds responsible for the failed putsch: Fethullah Gülen, a Turkish cleric living in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 10:21 AM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
We all know you'd vote for Putin or Erdogan...

In July of 2016, before he briefly became Donald Trump’s national security adviser, the former general was giving a speech in Cleveland just as soldiers were taking over the bridges and airports of Istanbul. “There’s an ongoing coup going on in Turkey right now—right now!” Flynn told his audience. The Turkish military, he continued, was a secular institution, whereas the country was heading “toward Islamism” under the leadership of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. His audience broke into applause; the event was hosted by a local branch of ACT for America, a national security group with strong Islamophobic tendencies. “Yeah,” Flynn said, “that is worth applauding.”

Any foreign official would, at the very least, have been roundly condemned and vilified in the Turkish pro-government press. But for Flynn, Turkey appeared happy to make an exception For, by the time the video surfaced last November, Flynn had performed a heel turn, lobbying in favor of Erdogan’s government and denouncing the man Ankara holds responsible for the failed putsch: Fethullah Gülen, a Turkish cleric living in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains.

You'd be an ignorant fool still spouting that hildebeest bullshit after Mueller told you it wasn't true.

Old 10-26-2019, 11:13 AM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole

FTFY

LOL! thats an Eau de Toilette spray!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 11:12 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You'd be an ignorant fool still spouting that hildebeest bullshit after Mueller told you it wasn't true.

And you'd be a lying sack of shit if you say it isn't true.

Flynn spoke about how the overthrow of the Turkey President would be a good thing (and it would have been as the Military formerly ran Turkey in a non secular way) and then took lobbying money from Turkey and then advocated to return the man to Turkey who tried to overthrow the bastard.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 11:31 AM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you'd be a lying sack of shit if you say it isn't true.

Flynn spoke about how the overthrow of the Turkey President would be a good thing (and it would have been as the Military formerly ran Turkey in a non secular way) and then took lobbying money from Turkey and then advocated to return the man to Turkey who tried to overthrow the bastard.

I'll go with Mueller's $30 million dollar account that there was no such connection. You and Schitty are lying when you claim there was.
Old 10-27-2019, 12:07 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'll go with Mueller's $30 million dollar account that there was no such connection. You and Schitty are lying when you claim there was.
Nowhere did Muller say there was no connection....but he did say you have a small clit and lie to over compensate.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 12:15 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nowhere did Muller say there was no connection....but he did say you have a small clit and lie to over compensate.

Yeah, it does, and an intelligent individual would understand the blunt statement in simple English.

Quote:
"[T]he investigation did not establish
that members of the Trump Campaign
conspired or coordinated with the
Russian government in its election
interference activities."

Old 10-27-2019, 01:55 PM   #27
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 02:06 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Clean out your ears

Quote:
Yeah, it does, and an intelligent individual would understand the blunt statement in simple English.
Maybe you have a hard time with the written word, Simple English....Flynn turned his back on his country because of Turkey or the money Turkey gave him....I'm sure he would have advocated for Russia too, for the right amount of money.

Flynn advocated for Islamism after being paid. Before being paid he advocated for the overthrow of this Muslim loving dictator.

Any foreign official would, at the very least, have been roundly condemned and vilified in the Turkish pro-government press. But for Flynn, Turkey appeared happy to make an exception For, by the time the video surfaced last November,
Flynn had performed a heel turn, lobbying in favor of Erdogan’s government and denouncing the man Ankara holds responsible for the failed putsch: Fethullah Gülen, a Turkish cleric living in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 03:36 PM   #29
oeb11
Valued Poster

OP- H2O2 is not the best for cleaning ear wax.
Mineral oil drops twice a day - or olive oil or vegetable oil also works well.

BTW - as a DPST who knows as OP he/she/it must post false headlines on threads to attract readers.

That is pathetic.

Some minds, like Sewers and toilets , need flushing. Look in a mirror.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 03:38 PM   #30
oeb11
Valued Poster

And how long will WTF spend searching for just the right meme to post.

Post a number of items for the DPST's Nov. 3, 2020 - they will spend all day searching for memes and forget to Vote!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women