Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162430
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35737
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2010, 08:22 PM   #16
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

As long as she is cute and physically fit I could care less about her age. Honestly nothing better than a 29 and up woman that has the body of a teenager and the life experiences of a woman.
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #17
boo-boo bear
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Well, I have played with ladies across a broad age spectrum, and have found that age does not always equate to maturity. I have been with older ladies that were quite immature, as well as with young (2+) ladies that were very well read and mature. With me it all depends on how we "click". Of course, this age related discussion has been around for ages, as it was, I believe, Ben Franklin who said:

"It is better to be with older women, as they do not tell, yell, swell and they are grateful as hell"
boo-boo bear is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:20 PM   #18
JackJumper
Registered Member

I'm in my mid 40s and I don't have a problem with it. My kids are in high school and male. I've been around alot of my oldest boys female friends and they are little hotties. That would freak me out if in a couple of years I was to run into them by mistake in the Hobby. I act like a strict parent around all his friends.
I was taken aback one time when Alana Nicole asked me if I felt weird seeing her because of the age difference. I had already seen her a few times before and we were pretty chummy.
I mix it up because I appreciate the young perky bodies that gravity hasn't yet attacked. Then I'll crave a 40 year old because in my experience they are the best lovers.
JackJumper is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:37 PM   #19
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default I have come to the conclusion "Older Is Better"

That is just MHO. I have seen providers in the age ranges already quoted. Some time ago I made the a decision that I would keep my hobby to the Milf's.

Young Beautiful ladies are just that, Young Beautiful ladies. I prefer the more mature, experienced, dedicated providers. I just enjoy our entire time together not only the intimate moments, the casual or social moments as well. To me it seems the older provider does care more how much you enjoyed the entire time together, not just the happy ending. As I said, it is just IMHO!
iggy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:58 AM   #20
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys have given me hope....I was beginning to lose faith that MILF lovers still existed. I needed that ego boost. Thanks guys!

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:52 AM   #21
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm right there with you Meg. I too was starting to wonder if there were any gentlemen left around this community that liked spending time with some of us more mature ladies. And being my birthday is in a few weeks I was starting to wonder if I was getting told old for this profession.
TexasStarr is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:32 AM   #22
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Yeah, I love the young'uns, but sometimes it gets a little strange. I mentioned to one young lady the other day that I have a 20-something son. She got an interested look in her eye and asked, "Does he look like you?" We had a good laugh about the possible awkward conversations.

Hey son, your new girlfriend is a real sweetheart. By the way, if you haven't noticed, she tastes as good as she looks and man, is she tight!

I still can't stay from those young cuties, but I do thoroughly enjoy some time with a sexy mature woman who knows what she likes - AND what I like.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:55 AM   #23
Hardallnight
Premium Access

Encounters: 116

My age preference varies as much as my race & size preference. Some one once said that sex is like eating M&M's, after you've eaten several yellow and brown ones you just gotta have a red one.
Hardallnight is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:36 AM   #24
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower View Post
Personally I'm a little bothered by the trend of 60+ yr old guys that will ONLY SEE the barely legal girls. I understand that each individual has their preference, but honestly, what the hell does a 62 year old man have in common with a girl fresh out of high school? What do they talk about during their session? I'm 30 yrs old and feel too young for some of the clients in that age group, as I enjoy spending time with gentlemen that hold similiar interests and hobbies.
Agreed! I'm 30 as well and I tend to stay away from the barely legal ones only because I know I wouldn't have anything in common with them. I always talk to ladies fresh out of high school at the gym and I've found there is nothing there once we speak. We don't speakity the same lingity.
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:45 AM   #25
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Other than breathing the same air I have little if anything in common with a teen or 20-something Provider. I'd at least like to be able mention Deep Purple or Pink Floyd and NOT have some little teen or 20-something hottie ask if that's some sort of Hippie color. It's just not gonna happen with someone one of two generations removed. Granted, I can look at some of my daughter's friends (all in their mid-20's) and picture them butt naked and get a hardon but the idea of screwing one of them makes me uneasy. I prefer a woman that's had some life experiences other than knowing the name of every Survivor or American Idol. And who the Hell are the Ting Tings!!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:18 AM   #26
mayday
Valued Poster

we've seen a dramatic increase in the number of 20 something and younger providers and much fewer MILFs coming into the hobby. I wish it was the other way around.
mayday is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #27
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Personally, I would find it a VERY valuable addition to the ECCIE search engine if you could search for Providers by age, say 18-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, 41-45 and 46+. There'd only be 2 age categories that'd spark my interest that way!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #28
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
18-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, 41-45 and 46+. There'd only be 2 age categories that'd spark my interest that way!
I think I'm listed in that category somewhere. In fact I'm still waiting on you for that DATY only session.
TexasStarr is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:41 PM   #29
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I absolutely love...LOVE...the more experienced gals, even up to 60+ if they still have an interest in throwing a good leg. I think it's sick to fuck anyone under 30. But that can be your sickness; I have my own.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:53 PM   #30
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

No question that all of my better sessions are in the plus 30-35 range. Now that certainly may be due to the fact that I am also more comfortable, hence it "shows" in the time together. Of course, in interest of full disclosure, I am over 50

For me, it usually means just a bit more in common. I also appreciate the level of sexual maturity, my phrase is " comfortable in your skin". Many of my "gone young" sessions have had rules and regulations and believe me, my interests are hardly off the chart.

No doubt some of the bodies are great, but at least for me, body is not number one.
Judge Smails is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women