Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42518
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2012, 05:24 PM   #16
Qziz
Valued Poster

If ladies want to post threADs they need to be prepared for people who don't particularly like threADs to point out how painfully obvious their threADvertising is. It's not Female-Only, it's Co-Ed, and if I think it's not fair that out of town providers who don't really give a shit about their rep here take a whiz all over the in-town providers that actually post ADs in the correct place, I may well just say something!

That doesn't make me a black knight or a white knight, it makes me a loudmouth. I'm OK with this.

<--- 0 reviews, I guess that means I don't exist
Qziz is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #17
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qziz View Post
If ladies want to post threADs they need to be prepared for people who don't particularly like threADs to point out how painfully obvious their threADvertising is. It's not Female-Only, it's Co-Ed, and if I think it's not fair that out of town providers who don't really give a shit about their rep here take a whiz all over the in-town providers that actually post ADs in the correct place, I may well just say something!

That doesn't make me a black knight or a white knight, it makes me a loudmouth. I'm OK with this.

good point Mr Q and no one with any knowledge around here would ever discount you contributions to this fine board. We have local ladies and out of towners that camp out in here and post threads. Some local ladies are known for just posting a topic with their sig line and then never coming back and doing it over and over every time biz is slow. We all know they do this but do we want to continuously call Wolf every time. It just gets old that's all but there are a few that are dedicated to yelling at every provider in coed calling every thread out. Get a life I say, and their response is always the same when called out themselves. WK syndrome. Anyone who is dumb enough and clueless enough to call such a board Dick as myself a WK really needs to get out more.

Although I was already bored with my latest persona anyways so a new one is always welcome.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #18
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

These threAds don't bother me at all. If a lady wants to drum up business, and the mods don't object, then what's the prob?

Maybe it takes attention away from the stag wars all around, and maybe that's a good thing. Tis the season, but it gets a little old.

If you don't like it, just don't post, then it won't get pushed up to the top.

And labeling someone a WK is so lame. Why not come up with some original reason why you have blue balls?
ozmosys is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:39 PM   #19
ad1179
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
The mods shutting down this BS threAD and you leaving Austin perhaps?

sixx
wow a little racist?
ad1179 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #20
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad1179 View Post
wow a little racist?

How am I being racist? I don't care if she is as dark as my momma.....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #21
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Homer,

You have had your fair share of prick moments. You are very selective on who you defend.

If this broad was some BBW, would you be waving the WK flag like you are now?

sixx
Old 10-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #22
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
wow a little racist?
How is that racist?

Don't bust out the black card unless you are buying us something with it.

Thanks.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #23
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
We have local ladies and out of towners that camp out in here and post threads. Some local ladies are known for just posting a topic with their sig line and then never coming back and doing it over and over every time biz is slow. We all know they do this but do we want to continuously call Wolf every time. It just gets old

So these providers can post with the same MO and that does not get old but calling them out does? Hmmmmmmmmm

that's all but there are a few that are dedicated to yelling at every provider in coed calling every thread out. Get a life I say, and their response is always the same when called out themselves.
My life is just fine. You just seem lately at least, to walk both sides of the fence....

sixx
Old 10-24-2012, 07:33 PM   #24
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Homer,

You have had your fair share of prick moments. You are very selective on who you defend.

sixx
That's was my whole point to nuggy, I am a prick, a certified, verified prick. Just not on the topic of threads. I don't defend any one, I have just always said that i don't mind threads in coed and wish guys would stop being pricks about them. I'm not defending Jordan or her thread just calling a dick a dick. As far as if any of the times I have done this in a bbw thread I have no idea I didn't even look at Jordans picks before my post nor did I look at the other ladies picks. didn't see Jordan or any of them either. The one thing I am is consistent.

I don't mind thREads in Coed and get bothered more by all the guys always calling them out. If you guys think about it a coed thRead with 0 replies gets less opens and roles to a quick death. A coed thread with guys jumping in to bitch about it gets hundreds of opens and stays near the top for days. So I guess these guys are actually helping these ladies advertise by bumping it and giving it more and more attention.

Carry On
Old 10-24-2012, 07:56 PM   #25
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:

sixx
It's racist to him because Ad was focused on her race while no one else was. It's where his mind is so he imagines that must be what others are thinking.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:12 PM   #26
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
It's racist to him because Ad was focused on her race while no one else was. It's where his mind is so he imagines that must be what others are thinking.
It's the same one he post in all of them regardless of size race etc... It's not racist against anything other then threads.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:14 PM   #27
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
My life is just fine. You just seem lately at least, to walk both sides of the fence....

sixx
I'm not on both sides I've always made my point the same. I don't mind the threads, some of them are blatant I will concede that but some of the others get called out too and they are interesting. Don't care what the ladies look like I don't mind the threads and will even participate if they ilicit responses.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:25 AM   #28
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qziz View Post

Q, That's my favorite post ever from you. Can I just not have to think and just do what I nevr do.. ?

+1

Loudmouth MuFu cker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
good point Mr Q and no one with any knowledge around here would ever discount you contributions to this fine board. We have local ladies and out of towners that camp out in here and post threads. Some local ladies are known for just posting a topic with their sig line and then never coming back and doing it over and over every time biz is slow. We all know they do this but do we want to continuously call Wolf every time. It just gets old that's all but there are a few that are dedicated to yelling at every provider in coed calling every thread out. Get a life I say, and their response is always the same when called out themselves. WK syndrome. Anyone who is dumb enough and clueless enough to call such a board Dick as myself a WK really needs to get out more.

Although I was already bored with my latest persona anyways so a new one is always welcome.
Homer? Dude, What is UP! You want to be the king, I pretty much HAND it to you, Now You are the WHITE KNIGHT??? Sheeeshzzz... Take the KING and be that. I INSIST!!!

Now it's like you are a skinhead arian??? Wow. Bad move..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmosys View Post
These threAds don't bother me at all. If a lady wants to drum up business, and the mods don't object, then what's the prob?

Maybe it takes attention away from the stag wars all around, and maybe that's a good thing. Tis the season, but it gets a little old.

If you don't like it, just don't post, then it won't get pushed up to the top.

And labeling someone a WK is so lame. Why not come up with some original reason why you have blue balls?
You make an excellent point, except for the fact that if anyone here has Blue Balls, either they aren't doing it right, or the ladies aren't.

Quote:
wow a little racist?
How in the FUCK is what he said racist??? Where did you get that?

Quote:

sixx
I've met you. there's no WAY your momma is that dark sir!

Quote:
Homer,

sixx
Maybe he's been enjoying some BBW Dark Momma action lately. He hasn't been posting much. coincidence??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
How is that racist?

Don't bust out the black card unless you are buying us something with it.

Thanks.
That Black AMEX card will get you just about ANYTHING!!

Quote:

sixx
First he's Homer, Then he's the KING, Now he's the new and Improved White Knight. Not to be confused with The kNight.

Still, I'm becoming confused.

Homer.. Who are you? ... WHO who.. WHO who.. ?
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:56 AM   #29
homer13
Account Disabled

First he's Homer, Then he's the KING, Now he's the new and Improved White Knight. Not to be confused with The kNight.

Still, I'm becoming confused.

Homer.. Who are you? ... WHO who.. WHO who.. ?
[/QUOTE]

I am whoever I want to be when ever I want to be. I get bored quickly (with everything, hence the reason I rarely repeat). Where have you been, I've had 10 avatar changes, sig lines and titles in the last 4 months.

As far as not posting much this site has lost much interest to me as well. I prefer to spend my time elsewhere, (and no it is not with a BBW, I prefer my ladies small and thin and mostly on the pole).

The WK thing is from all the lame ass posters like Nuggy who can't come up with an original argument or insult. I choose to embrace things rather then run away or feel shame as I am the King and just don't give a fuck.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:21 AM   #30
The Rover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Oh great , NOW he's morphing into Eminem before our eyes ! Hey I remember an avatar like that , why didn't you embrace him then ?
The Rover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women