Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2017, 03:13 AM   #16
LunarFae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 383336
My ECCIE Reviews

I would say give me her p411 name so I can get those sweet sweet p411points, but it'd be nicer to tell her so she has a chance to fix it before getting in trouble(●´∧`●)
LunarFae is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 06:15 AM   #17
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarFae View Post
From P411 notices:
07.08.2013 - Rate Discrepancies

Some of you are charging more on P411 than you are charging on other sites, which is against P411 policy and could result in the loss of your account.

Please always ensure that P411 clients are getting the best rate you offer, otherwise you will be considered to be charging P411 clients a premium, which is not permitted. Your P411 account is free and charging P411 clients more than clients who find you via other avenues is not an option. This is stated in the Terms & Conditions that you agreed to when signing up.

If you are charging more on P411 than elsewhere, please update your rates immediately.

If you are a provider who would like to earn some extra points, please direct us to providers who are charging P411 clients more than their other clients!
Thank you. I am getting old and memory is the second thing to go so good to know I remembered things correctly ;-)
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 06:22 AM   #18
LunarFae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 383336
My ECCIE Reviews

Very relevant username.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
Thank you. I am getting old and memory is the second thing to go so good to know I remembered things correctly ;-)
LunarFae is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 08:41 AM   #19
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarFae View Post
From P411 notices:
07.08.2013 - Rate Discrepancies

Some of you are charging more on P411 than you are charging on other sites, which is against P411 policy and could result in the loss of your account.

Please always ensure that P411 clients are getting the best rate you offer, otherwise you will be considered to be charging P411 clients a premium, which is not permitted. Your P411 account is free and charging P411 clients more than clients who find you via other avenues is not an option. This is stated in the Terms & Conditions that you agreed to when signing up.

If you are charging more on P411 than elsewhere, please update your rates immediately.

If you are a provider who would like to earn some extra points, please direct us to providers who are charging P411 clients more than their other clients!
Exactly. Thanks for finding that info!

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:29 AM   #20
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
However I have run across some clients who use different handles on Eccie and P411, so they can write mean, disrespectful reviews on Eccie I think, but a P411 provider doesn't do any screening under a handle that he doesn't make available to her. That's just as shady too. And if it's against the rules for a provider to have different rates on different websites, is it against the rules for a P411 client to not disclose his Eccie handle; or even have a separate handle on P411?
P411 handle is different than an ECCIE handle for these reasons:
A P411 Client Id consists of Your First Name, the Day you were Born, the First Letter of your Birth City and the last four digits of any ID. It is very important that you use your real information when creating your P411 Client ID, as it will be verified against identification carried in your wallet when you meet with a provider.

This is why it is safer for providers to see P411 clients
and provide the BEST rate possible on ANY site,

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:38 AM   #21
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Which means the man's p411 ID contains identifiable real world info.

Is it considered outing if revealing a man's p411 id?
corona is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:12 AM   #22
angiesfan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

You should call it Trivaho.com
angiesfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:15 AM   #23
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
Which means the man's p411 ID contains identifiable real world info.

Is it considered outing if revealing a man's p411 id?
Well, P411 says to never give out your IP to anyone. Always use the message system in P411. I can see of no legit reasons for a provider to ever reveal a client's P411 ID. They can also use the message system in P411 to ask about your OK's etc.

While there is info about a client in his handle, it is not useable in any way to find his real identity. If someone can find you in RL using just the info in a P411 handle, they should go to work for the NSA. All the leaks would be over in a week.

As to GingerKat's question:
How would you enforce it or even know he has a non-P411 handle that does not match unless he tells you? There are many sites beside ECCIE out there.
What about someone who cannot use their non-p411 handle there because someone else already used it?
What about someone who was outted on ECCIE (like me) and does not want their old, existing P411 handle tied to their new ECCIE handle for security purposes?

What about providers who do not use the same handle on all the sites they advertise on?

Don't forget, its free for you to be on P411 but guys pay. We enjoy the safety of P411, the far easier screening, and assurance we are getting the best rate there.

Some guys do keep different handles for many reasons. And yes, sometimes they even leave reviews on ECCIE they do not want linked back to P411. Maybe its a legit bad review. Some provides will not see a client if he has any bad reviews. Or, I know of providers who will not see a client one he has seen someone they do not like. Lots of reasons

As long as you are screening carefully, following the rules, and give the best service you can, you rally don't have much to worry about do you?
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:00 PM   #24
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

why did you tell her you were on p411 to begin with?????

if you're gonna do so, do it during the screening process. but i dont know of any guideline or "rule" that says clients have to disclose their usernames on provider's directories or reviewing websites.

if this happened to me, i'd send a simple message to the provider and include the p411 text about pricing.
i'd wait a week or so and maybe inform gina & the p411 team about her.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:37 PM   #25
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

What? I thought the whole reason for joining p411 was so you didn't have to reveal RW information during screening. If the below is true, then wouldn't you have to show the provider your driver's license or some ID with RW info to verify your p411 member number?

"It is very important that you use your real information when creating your P411 Client ID, as it will be verified against identification carried in your wallet when you meet with a provider."
JLanister is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:50 PM   #26
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

As far as P411 is concerned, the provider would only need to match the first name and DAY of birth to the driver's licence. The last four digits can appear on anything carried in the wallet, library card, whatever.

All other identifying info can be covered for this purpose, the only intention is to show that the person in front of them is the true owner of the P411 account.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:00 PM   #27
Itrain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Session was good she agree to keep the rate at the amount agreed. However she dod mention next time i would have to pay the p411 rate not the backpage/eccie... I thought for a provider was easier safer and overall better to,see someone from p411 with a good history and plenty oks
Itrain is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:04 PM   #28
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itrain View Post
Session was good she agree to keep the rate at the amount agreed. However she dod mention next time i would have to pay the p411 rate not the backpage/eccie... I thought for a provider was easier safer and overall better to,see someone from p411 with a good history and plenty oks
Time to report her to Gina. She was pretty clear that is a violation of P411 terms.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:15 PM   #29
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itrain View Post
This is just bizarre behavior from her IMO. So next time you have to pay more because you have P411. WTF sense in any way, shape, or form does that make? NONE
That's just stupid AF.

L.A. is getting angry! "Serenity now, serenity now"
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 12:48 AM   #30
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

S.O. - Hey honey why is there black tape over your name, address, and number on your driver's license.

Me - Gulp! Ummmm...
JLanister is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women