Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41246
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2019, 09:09 AM   #16
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have asked many, many men why they choose not to post or write reviews.

The answer is always the same.

They don't want to post or write reviews because they feel the other members on this site are rude and nasty and they don't care to be ridiculed for the reviews they write. To quote one gentleman, he said "this place is nothing but a kindergarten."

Remember, these are his words not mine. I am just telling you guys what I have heard.

So consider this, if you guys were nicer to each other and chose to practice kindness, how much of that information that the silent majority is keeping back would you gentlemen be able to access? You say this site is for information exchange but that information exchange has become hindered by the attitudes here.

When you say "who gives a shit about the imaginary silent majority" and "Reviewers do matter, leeches do not" are you not continuing to foster the negativity that has driven the majority of gentlemen away and therefore hindering your own access to a massive amount of information you could have access to?

Your dismissive attitude towards the silent majority is the same attitude they carry for you and the very reason they remain silent. You drive other reviewers away.

This doesn't bother me. They visit me and other women here, regardless. They just don't care to share any of that info with you. As Tbone2u has said, "That silent majority is what controls the price. Those guys are the bread and butter of this board."
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 09:15 AM   #17
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
I have asked many, many men why they choose not to post or write reviews.

The answer is always the same.

They don't want to post or write reviews because they feel the other members on this site are rude and nasty and they don't care to be ridiculed for the reviews they write. To quote one gentleman, he said "this place is nothing but a kindergarten."

Remember, these are his words not mine. I am just telling you guys what I have heard.

So consider this, if you guys were nicer to each other and chose to practice kindness, how much of that information that the silent majority is keeping back would you gentlemen be able to access? You say this site is for information exchange but that information exchange has become hindered by the attitudes here.

When you say "who gives a shit about the imaginary silent majority" and "Reviewers do matter, leeches do not" are you not continuing to foster the negativity that has driven the majority of gentlemen away and therefore hindering your own access to a massive amount of information you could have access to?

Your dismissive attitude towards the silent majority is the same attitude they carry for you and the very reason they remain silent. You drive other reviewers away.

This doesn't bother me. They visit me and other women here, regardless. They just don't care to share any of that info with you. As Tbone2u has said, "That silent majority is what controls the price. Those guys are the bread and butter of this board."
Well said.
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 09:40 AM   #18
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Funny thing is,if I had called your old sensitive ass or your comments stupid,the rtm button would have been pounded to death by you and your cahoots,consisting of other sensitive old farts and chunky,miserable BSC providers
Stop lying about shit that never happened and you won't get called out
You old tricks crave more attention than kindergartners
You despise every provider who weighs more than 100lbs so stop all your brown nosing

My point stands,reviewers keep this board alive
Any member who visits this board frequently to leech information,without sharing any is useless to me and many other members

I'm done with you
FindumFuccemFleem is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:49 AM   #19
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

You just proved my point. You made it to easy.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:59 AM   #20
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem View Post
Funny thing is,if I had called your old sensitive ass or your comments stupid,the rtm button would have been pounded to death by you and your cahoots,consisting of other sensitive old farts and chunky,miserable BSC providers
Stop lying about shit that never happened and you won't get called out
You old tricks crave more attention than kindergartners
You despise every provider who weighs more than 100lbs so stop all your brown nosing

My point stands,reviewers keep this board alive
Any member who visits this board frequently to leech information,without sharing any is useless to me and many other members

I'm done with you
Why anyone wouldn't want to share all their information with you is beyond me. You are cheerfully delightful and it's a pleasure to read your posts.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 11:29 AM   #21
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

This thread is great, mostly because of the entertainment value. Only thing close to it is the political cartoons.

For the punishment effect of posting and roasting on eccie, there is 1 thing that can top it. A Japanese man was visiting his relatives at Hiroshima. An atomic bomb was dropped....he survived.....then decided to go home.....to Nagasaki.......arrived just in time to have a 2nd atomic bomb dropped on him......and survived.
Only known person to accomplish this.

Time to congratulate tbone for 8,310 posts, and still survive.

More entertainment: see if you can guess the book that came from this:
"In May 1954, Life magazine published a report on illiteracy among school children which concluded that children were not learning to read because their books were boring."
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:10 PM   #22
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Another point proven.
How many threads have you started vm that no one bothered to post in.
Ever wonder why?

You have started 445 threads
I've started 44
Old 06-22-2019, 12:42 PM   #23
bossmanprofile89
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Reviews would help a lot if the provider is new. I always search for reviews or recommendation because I was robbed once.
bossmanprofile89 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 01:39 PM   #24
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Reviews do help the providers most of the time. No doubt about that.
Old 06-22-2019, 03:43 PM   #25
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Missing the point again tbone.....but that's okay
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 04:30 PM   #26
bbnt0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Even when a provider have some reviews the latest review may be back in 2018 or earlier. So another review within a couple months would confirm they are still legit and their account or contact information was not intercepted. I see some that logs in recently and have a recent review back in early 2018 seems fishy and I avoid.
bbnt0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 07:50 PM   #27
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Try and stay on topic vm

I'm going out on a limb here but let me guess.....

You are probably a short and fat history teacher that never had a date in highshool or college. You're book smart but you don't have enough sense to get out of the rain. You have no practical knowledge of anything. You probably don't even know how to check the oil in your car or change a flat,

How far off am I?
Old 06-22-2019, 09:53 PM   #28
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Folks this is a good topic- don't let it dissolve to name calling and insults......
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 07:19 AM   #29
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Thank you sir...it is a worthwhile topic.
Old 06-23-2019, 07:55 AM   #30
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

This is, indeed, a worthwhile topic! Yes, this website thrives on reviews - that's it's "basis". But, like the OP, I rarely write a review. I have so little to say because my time with the ladies is pretty much the same every time - role play, dfk, bbbj, dfk, mish, done. Who wants to read that shit all of the time?

Like the old saying "who are you going to please with that? Me!". I enjoy my time with my ladies. And, since I am respectful and clean every time, they (at least) enjoy it enough that they allow me to come back if I wish.

While on this subject - thanks tbone2u for trying to keep this forum somewhat "sane". It's kind of refreshing to just read stuff here without all the back stabbing and crap.
bbkid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women