Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
test
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48593
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2015, 09:33 PM   #16
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43
Default A Response but ...

perhaps not what you are looking for ...

myg0t.tron,

The three areas; Upstate, The Albany Hudson Valley, and NYC are all regions that have their own unique flavor and each has a cast of characters that share, cajole, harass, and compliment each other.

Its unclear to me what you are specifically looking for but I understand that each area of the board has its own trials and tribulations but the reality is that Upstate is one of the heavily visited area and the information that you can garner is generally positive! Are their individuals and issues? Absolutely! But the membership as a whole, and this is about the members (both the Hobbiests and the providers) share information, their time, and their interest in the board.

As a Volunteer MOD I am far from a 'Senior staff member' but can assure you that while issues arise, from time to time, we are STD free and look forward to keeping things that way!

I hope that helps!

DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by myg0t.tron View Post
Hello, I am new to this particular website, but no stranger to forum boards across many different subjects. I have done a fair amount of reading on this website and compared the many locations. I am concerned at the level of moderation and maturity in which the New York section in managed. As a traveler I may find this forum useful if I could depend on the integrity of those running it. I have heard very good things from friends in other parts of the states, but the reading in this section has me puzzled. Maybe it has already been addressed in a post from the owner or a senior staff member, if so please link me. Senior members stick around for a reason, but can't trust someone just because they have a lot of posts or reviews. I am sure eccie wants to grow, but this section seems to be more of an "STD" to the reputation i have heard about. Could a staff member please make a public post reassuring new members like me that you are on top of things? OR point me where this post has already been made. Thank You.
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 09:37 PM   #17
myg0t.tron
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDarkness View Post
perhaps not what you are looking for ...

myg0t.tron,

The three areas; Upstate, The Albany Hudson Valley, and NYC are all regions that have their own unique flavor and each has a cast of characters that share, cajole, harass, and compliment each other.

Its unclear to me what you are specifically looking for but I understand that each area of the board has its own trials and tribulations but the reality is that Upstate is one of the heavily visited area and the information that you can garner is generally positive! Are their individuals and issues? Absolutely! But the membership as a whole, and this is about the members (both the Hobbiests and the providers) share information, their time, and their interest in the board.

As a Volunteer MOD I am far from a 'Senior staff member' but can assure you that while issues arise, from time to time, we are STD free and look forward to keeping things that way!

I hope that helps!

DD
Thank You DD, I appreciate the response and explanation. Cheers!
myg0t.tron is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 10:56 PM   #18
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Not a banned member, just another example of the silliness that occurs...
And just the type of answer to be expected of a possible banned member, reincarnated.....ijs

Did read your 'interesting' first review 'newbie' and am curious how such a wordy 'curious' review that didn't really say much, could even earn PA?.....
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:29 PM   #19
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Hello, I am new to this particular website, but no stranger to forum boards across many different subjects. I have done a fair amount of reading on this website and compared the many locations. I am concerned at the level of moderation and maturity in which the New York section in managed. As a traveler I may find this forum useful if I could depend on the integrity of those running it. I have heard very good things from friends in other parts of the states, but the reading in this section has me puzzled. Maybe it has already been addressed in a post from the owner or a senior staff member, if so please link me. Senior members stick around for a reason, but can't trust someone just because they have a lot of posts or reviews. I am sure eccie wants to grow, but this section seems to be more of an "STD" to the reputation i have heard about. Could a staff member please make a public post reassuring new members like me that you are on top of things? OR point me where this post has already been made. Thank You.
I apparently need those new glasses, is there a "question to the staff" somewhere in there? I see a request, but no question. Before assuming too much, I'll just let you clear this up first.

Where's that damn tool box, gotta go find it now....
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:32 PM   #20
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celso View Post
And just the type of answer to be expected of a possible banned member, reincarnated.....ijs

Did read your 'interesting' first review 'newbie' and am curious how such a wordy 'curious' review that didn't really say much, could even earn PA?.....
It didn't as there were no BCD activities listed. One of the other staff prematurely ejaculated giving PA credit. That has been corrected.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:02 AM   #21
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

staff infection?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:04 AM   #22
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

people ..........................PEOP LE!

you cant just go around sticking it every raw hole..............

lets be serious here..

now your trying to blame it on some errant mods?

none of dis would have happened if a had keep it in your DAM PANTS!
Old 02-04-2015, 01:05 AM   #23
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

EYE am NOT an ANIMAL!
Old 02-04-2015, 01:21 AM   #24
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Old 02-04-2015, 01:31 AM   #25
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Old 02-04-2015, 03:53 AM   #26
Guest042416
Account Disabled

on we go.
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 04:18 AM   #27
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I apparently need those new glasses, is there a "question to the staff" somewhere in there? I see a request, but no question. Before assuming too much, I'll just let you clear this up first.
Just tell him it's in the TOU.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 07:47 AM   #28
crozwell
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056340433&postcount=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl View Post
Where did he say that? I pretty much agree with him
crozwell is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 09:05 AM   #29
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default We Are Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
EYE am NOT an ANIMAL!

What is the law?
The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 09:26 AM   #30
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Wakeup is on top of things
Heh. I'm not entirely sure that's comforting to him...

Yeah...recycled member...
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women