Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
test
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48593
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2015, 07:26 AM   #16
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
You can says she is fat, black, short or bowlegged without saying why; why can't you say she's incoherent without saying why?
Because the powers that be don't want us talking about it anymore, hence the sudden appearance of 2 mods from different parts of the universe and an admin that is now a mod here. Just move on and forget about it in the open.

I disagree that we can't discuss it, this is an info share board and I would like to know if a girl is heavy into... But guess we will have to PM each other to death every girl we want more information on to find out.

It is/was 2 letters that let everyone know, oh well guess we play the right way or we take a mini vacation like PM
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 07:56 AM   #17
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
Because the powers that be don't want us talking about it anymore, hence the sudden appearance of 2 mods from different parts of the universe and an admin that is now a mod here. Just move on and forget about it in the open.

I disagree that we can't discuss it, this is an info share board and I would like to know if a girl is heavy into... But guess we will have to PM each other to death every girl we want more information on to find out.

It is/was 2 letters that let everyone know, oh well guess we play the right way or we take a mini vacation like PM
you're not stating why
as in she may be drunk on whiskey, beer or wine ahem or all 3 as far as we know.
That is his point, not saying why incoherent

Now if some use it as a GL15 code word only. Then it also becomes a problem.
One well known provider every time I see her at a bar. To me seems to becomes incoherent.
Two providers I know it seems only 1 drink and gone. ( see line above I did not state why)
I seem incoherent to many all the time as I post. LOL yet not drunk or...
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 10:49 AM   #18
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
you're not stating why
as in she may be drunk on whiskey, beer or wine ahem or all 3 as far as we know.
That is his point, not saying why incoherent

Now if some use it as a GL15 code word only. Then it also becomes a problem.
One well known provider every time I see her at a bar. To me seems to becomes incoherent.
Two providers I know it seems only 1 drink and gone. ( see line above I did not state why)
I seem incoherent to many all the time as I post. LOL yet not drunk or...
Yeah you do seem to drunk post quite a bit, but finally kind of figuring out osd'isms.
But, you know as well as I do, we start talking about someone being incoherent, whether it be... Or Booze, someone is still gonna complain. I honestly don't know an answer to this question, it seems the powers just want us to not talk about it at all, and that goes back to my last post about this being an information sharing board. Would rather know than have to PM a recent review of a girl I want to see and ask the op his opinion of her state of mind during the appt. honestly all the "mods" can tell us is not to be discussed, but give us a way to discuss it in the ROS so we all have a general idea.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:29 AM   #19
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

well you will not get me to TOFTT just to do a review my way with a blow by blow.

example
Blah blah blah
wft she starts picking at the floor for whatever. So as she down there, I put my dick in her mouth and face fuck her hard. CIM, drop a Jackson on the floor for her and walked out. The look on her face was awesome with my cum dripping out of mouth and that blank stare as I look back, before out the door. Crap, I get to my truck and see I forgot to put something away. Good thing nobody saw that.

ahhhh its a no

but then again, how much will you pay me for TOFTT
Old 01-31-2015, 11:35 AM   #20
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
But, you know as well as I do, we start talking about someone being incoherent, whether it be... Or Booze, someone is still gonna complain. I honestly don't know an answer to this question, it seems the powers just want us to not talk about it at all, and that goes back to my last post about this being an information sharing board. Would rather know than have to PM a recent review of a girl I want to see and ask the op his opinion of her state of mind during the appt. honestly all the "mods" can tell us is not to be discussed, but give us a way to discuss it in the ROS so we all have a general idea.
rodeomann; I'm not picking on your post or you for that matter, but you inadvertantly hit the nail on the head: not talk about it at all

Everyone; take time, think long and hard, and figure out why the powers that be don't want this type of discussion. Most will, eventually, come up with the answer.

The answer is, surprisingly, very obvious, logical, and straightforward.

Enough said.
The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:49 PM   #21
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I would recommend folks don't take your advice.
Ok but I never mentioned anything in regards to that.

I could be speaking of the smell of curry ,

Are we now reading into what a poster says and means when it could mean something totally different.

Just don't say it. got it.

In pm everyone discusses, so that's the way to go I got it.

on we go
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:50 PM   #22
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drummer View Post
rodeomann; I'm not picking on your post or you for that matter, but you inadvertantly hit the nail on the head: not talk about it at all

Everyone; take time, think long and hard, and figure out why the powers that be don't want this type of discussion. Most will, eventually, come up with the answer.

The answer is, surprisingly, very obvious, logical, and straightforward.

Enough said.
yes they can sensor here we got that.

Not in pm though, on we go
Old 01-31-2015, 12:51 PM   #23
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yeah you do seem to drunk post quite a bit, but finally kind of figuring out osd'isms.
no point to do it ros, just go to pm.

and rodeo youre a math major, its not hard to figure out the percentages anyway with these girls
Old 01-31-2015, 12:58 PM   #24
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
wft she starts picking at the floor
Keepin the incall spotless and free from debris

Off we goo
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:08 PM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker View Post
Keepin the incall spotless and free from debris

Off we goo

or
is that crap, you got that to easily
Old 01-31-2015, 01:09 PM   #26
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

I've got it and understad but again, in regards to PM, that means every girl I want to see I PM the op and ask the question? Seems like a waste, if in ROS would explain more but it is what it is

And BJ no kidding
Old 01-31-2015, 01:15 PM   #27
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
I've got it and understad but again, in regards to PM, that means every girl I want to see I PM the op and ask the question? Seems like a waste, if in ROS would explain more but it is what it is

And BJ no kidding
yea man we all do it anyway.

the review threads you cant go into that details so no point any more,

we just share in pm and on we go
Old 01-31-2015, 01:31 PM   #28
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
yes they can sensor here we got that.

Not in pm though, on we go
There is, however, a logical purpose behind this censorship, and it’s nothing diabolical.

Let's suffice it to say that this purpose is intended to keep ECCIE and its members safe from the scrutiny of "outsiders".
The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:33 PM   #29
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Bruised fruit is often sweeter
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:34 PM   #30
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drummer View Post
There is, however, a logical purpose behind this censorship, and it’s nothing diabolical.

Let's suffice it to say that this purpose is intended to keep ECCIE and its members safe from the scrutiny of "outsiders".
We don't think outsiders are on this board already and gathering info??

hmmm ok.

I would rather be safe when I go in and see someone, like to know the whole story so behind scenes is where we go now, and this boards and reviews will become less viable , but hey that's their choice, their rules

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women