Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
test
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60204
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41246
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2015, 11:03 PM   #16
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

refer to http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5 then go back through your posts. if you got only one point count yourself very lucky. i seen multiple infraction in your posts. it is straight across the board for both males and females. there can be some grey areas and that is left up to the mod interpretation. for the most part it is common sense. every one cries that the mods don't do enough and the rules are getting broken. then when we do get a couple mods that come in and start enforcing the rules, every one runs and cries about it. i have been on the boards for a while now and never been pointed or gotten any kind of warnings. mostly because i keep aware of the rules and know what lines not to cross. if some one is being rude or seem to be attacking you. before responding back with an attack hit rtm first, then let it get taken care of. that person will be dealt with and you will be safe. outing is much broader than just that one rule. it goes hand in hand with other rules. like people having name changes and such. they might do that for security risks, personal problems, or other situations. this has been covered really well by dearhunter. linking a person with another handle or situation is outing. because you are putting them right back into the situation they had. just remember rtm is your friend. all the mods will get it not only the upset mods. when in doubt if breaking a rule either don't post it or shoot a mod a pm to double check.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 11:25 PM   #17
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Heranus View Post
refer to http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5 then go back through your posts. if you got only one point count yourself very lucky. i seen multiple infraction in your posts. it is straight across the board for both males and females. there can be some grey areas and that is left up to the mod interpretation. for the most part it is common sense. every one cries that the mods don't do enough and the rules are getting broken. then when we do get a couple mods that come in and start enforcing the rules, every one runs and cries about it. i have been on the boards for a while now and never been pointed or gotten any kind of warnings. mostly because i keep aware of the rules and know what lines not to cross. if some one is being rude or seem to be attacking you. before responding back with an attack hit rtm first, then let it get taken care of. that person will be dealt with and you will be safe. outing is much broader than just that one rule. it goes hand in hand with other rules. like people having name changes and such. they might do that for security risks, personal problems, or other situations. this has been covered really well by dearhunter. linking a person with another handle or situation is outing. because you are putting them right back into the situation they had. just remember rtm is your friend. all the mods will get it not only the upset mods. when in doubt if breaking a rule either don't post it or shoot a mod a pm to double check.
Yes ik I should have hit the rtm and I admit I was wrong and lost my temper. Ik I was in violation of some rules and I was pointed for those violations, my only concern is if I was in violation of outing, and as far as I can see I was not??

I do commend you for never being in violation where u were warned or pointed, u must have great self control... lol
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:09 AM   #18
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I don't know if you are in violation of GL 5. Just because someone may accuse you of a violation does not make it so. There is an age old saying going back to the first SHMB written on stone tablets hanging on the bathroom walls of Babylon........if you post it, you own it........ijs

I would not fret points or a ban if you choose to participate in chaotic threADs.......most retards cannot escape the flames.......I have received numerous points and have been banned multiple times.......just learn not to make the same mistake twice......it is not a question of if....it is only a question of when.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:57 AM   #19
Vince1970
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Don't worry about it!
Vince1970 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:28 AM   #20
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

A person can definitely RTM too much. Almost every time I hit RTM, I feel like I'm yelling, "Mom!" But it is a tool to help out too, and the nice thing is, when the mods are really sucking ass, miss-assigning reviews, just being lazy pimptards, you RTM it and move on, 'cause you done told 'em so.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:54 AM   #21
jonboy52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
numbers to prove that ...or just smoke out the ol jimmie hole?
Imagine that...more Jr high banter from one of the usual suspects. Pull one of the following threads out of your jimmie hole and read it if you want numbers.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1136184
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1241923
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1234877
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1277620
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=514932
jonboy52 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:51 AM   #22
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy52 View Post
Imagine that...more Jr high banter from one of the usual suspects. Pull one of the following threads out of your jimmie hole and read it if you want numbers.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1136184
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1241923
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1234877
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1277620
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=514932
so yer admitting ya have ...nothing ...good job
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:23 AM   #23
jonboy52
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
so yer admitting ya have ...nothing ...good job
I'll admit that I knew someone with your limited intelligence and intellect couldn't possibly draw a conclusion.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:40 AM   #24
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
I'll admit that I knew someone with your limited intelligence and intellect couldn't possibly draw a conclusion.
so yer asked fer one number to prover yer ...hypothesis ...and ya come back with the typical ...insults ...sweeeeeeeet

...and people wonder what the real ...problems with the board are
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:50 PM   #25
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
fewer and fewer even participate in these forums.
I'm loggin on moar than evah
J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:18 PM   #26
jonboy52
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker View Post
I'm loggin on moar than evah
One person can log on a million times and its still only one person.
Old 01-20-2015, 02:37 PM   #27
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
One person can log on a million times and its still only one person.
Yup....XY was 'funny' that way!!!......

Making our ladies query .....

Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:41 PM   #28
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Trish If I could let me offer you some advice. If you notice you never got points or had the threats of points until you became popular and active. I have been on these boards since before ASPD was formed. I was one of the first members there and one of the first to move here when they absorbed ASPD. I say all that only to say that I believe I have the experience to advise you. The only thing you need this board for is a place to post ads and a place for guys to write reviews so more people will be interested. The rest is really just there if you need a past time. I do not see any outing happening but it doesn't matter. The rules are there and have been selectively enforced for some time now. I am one of the most active hobbyists here but as you can see I post very little anymore. I post enough to keep BCD credit and will help someone out if I can. The more you post and the more you expose yourself the more you will come under attack. Give up your quest to find the answer because it will not be given to you. Keep a low profile and use the board to your advantage. Other than highwayman because he is new the mods are not here to help you.
FlyboyNY is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:21 PM   #29
Guest030516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyboyNY View Post
Trish If I could let me offer you some advice. If you notice you never got points or had the threats of points until you became popular and active. I have been on these boards since before ASPD was formed. I was one of the first members there and one of the first to move here when they absorbed ASPD. I say all that only to say that I believe I have the experience to advise you. The only thing you need this board for is a place to post ads and a place for guys to write reviews so more people will be interested. The rest is really just there if you need a past time. I do not see any outing happening but it doesn't matter. The rules are there and have been selectively enforced for some time now. I am one of the most active hobbyists here but as you can see I post very little anymore. I post enough to keep BCD credit and will help someone out if I can. The more you post and the more you expose yourself the more you will come under attack. Give up your quest to find the answer because it will not be given to you. Keep a low profile and use the board to your advantage. Other than highwayman because he is new the mods are not here to help you.
Guest030516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:52 PM   #30
DoubleNikels
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Flyboy - Great Advice !
DoubleNikels is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women