Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70791
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42490
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36924
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2013, 10:57 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
To quote Blaze Saddles:

Will somebody help that poor man?

Of course, NBC is there.

Yeah, he's going to do "everything in his power" to help those people just like he was going to work "tirelessly" to bring the Benghazi terrorists to justice, raise the employment rate or any number of things he's put off.

The President will do everything in his power except negotiate or miss a round of golf.
Shut up, or Gary gets it!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #17
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Porch monkey? Pretty much makes me wonder if you realize how fucking stupid you look when you post racial epithets like that....fucking moron.

I've got a question for the mods. How come idiots like The Waco Kid get to call our President a nigger here on the forums without any apparent consequence? And why do idiots like this clown get to call our President a porch monkey? I got a warning last year for mentioning that the libertarian candidate was a confirmed pot smoker. But, this shit gets a pass? Chica? WTF?
No one had any problem when everyone was calling Bush a "chimp" or with the pics that were posted at the time. Not being partisan here, whats OK on one side is also OK on the other. Its a pretty fine line here and it would probably be best for all to back away from it little bit. Tim, you are always going to get points for drug references, anywhere on the site. You all know that one.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:11 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
...you racist motherfucker.

... carry on...
Don't you think it's about time for a fresh deck of cards?

#1: Incompetence has nothing to do with one's race.
#2. "He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword."

IMO one of the primary reasons that Jackie Robinson was good for baseball, and other facets of life, was, and is, because he was a Good baseball player. Not the GREATEST, but competent with the legitimate statistics to support the decision to "allow" him and other Black men in the future to play in the majors.

The same with the "Tuskegee Airmen" in WWII.

Irrespective of one's "status" in society, if they are going to pave the way for others in the future, who were previously prohibited, they must excel above and beyond those who are already present in that status in order to demonstrate their competency and qualification to function in that "new" capacity. And that requirement is not limited to one's skin color....it applies to any classification of minority in any identified community or organization.

And if you think that is "racist," .....

...................then you need to wash that "card" off your sleeve and grow up.

Mr. Obama lacked the experience and qualifications for the job of the President. It shows.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:48 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

And if you think that is "racist," .....

...................then you need to wash that "card" off your sleeve and grow up.

Mr. Obama lacked the experience and qualifications for the job of the President. It shows.
So you think it ok to call Obama a lazy nigger?

And Yssup is pulling the race card when points out that people calling the President a lazy nigger might be a tad racist...

So let me get this straight in my mind...a person calling the President a lazy nigger(gary5912) isn't racist , just the person (Yssup) calling out the person who called the President a lazy nigger is pulling out the race card because he comments on the persons post who called the President of the United States a lazy nigger? Did I get that correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
makes you wonder if that porch monkey realizes how fucking stupid he looks when he opens his mouth
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:07 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Alan Grayson got it right!

Me thinks you Tea Turkeys protest to damn much...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:16 AM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So you think it ok to call Obama a lazy n*****?
Your tactic of justifying the "n-word" by using it in a question is totally unacceptable you moronic buffoon.

Quote:
Me thinks you Tea Turkeys protest to damn much...
Thinking was never your strong suit - especially on the interwebs.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:22 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Aren't you one of the ones having a hard time admitting your racism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Your tactic of justifying the "n-word" by using it in a question is totally unacceptable you moronic buffoon.

Thinking was never your strong suit - especially on the interwebs.
Tell us the difference between using the words ''lazy nigger'' or ''porch monkey'' ole wise racist one?

Racist use code words amongist themselves. Porch monkey is the new word for lazy nigger that you seem to want to defend. Are you unconfy about me exposing the truth? Do you not have to courage of your conviction? Porch monkey is ok but lazy nigger crosses the line? Do you know the history of the 'P****M***** word? Is that how you want me to type Porch Monkey so not to offend?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_porch_monkey#slide2

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:39 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Oh and btw Obama did not say he was sorry for Obamacare as the title of this thread suggests, suggest hell, it flat out lies and says!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:53 AM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Tell us the difference between using the words ''lazy nigger'' or ''porch monkey'' ole wise racist one?

Racist use code words amongist themselves. Porch monkey is the new word for lazy nigger that you seem to want to defend. Are you unconfy about me exposing the truth? Do you not have to courage of your conviction? Porch monkey is ok but lazy nigger crosses the line? Do you know the history of the 'P****M***** word? Is that how you want me to type Porch Monkey so not to offend?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_porch_monkey#slide2

Just priceless, you moronic buffoon.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:59 AM   #25
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Obama is not only the worst President we have ever had, he is also the worst half white President we have ever had.
The government is the racist when it comes to defining race. Obama is neither black nor white but is bi-racial. It is only the government that dictates that because he has black African blood that he is classified as a Negro. In a nation that claims equality for all they seem to have an unusually high interest in the racial make-up of its citizens. Until the government stops looking a a person's race there will never be equality for all. to quote that great "Statesman" Hillary Clinton, "What does it matter"

I do understand that the Democrats must constantly race bait in order to keep their Constituents down. One of these days they will wake up and see how they have been fucked by their party.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:00 AM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

This is why CC is the best mod on ECCIE...............

TrannyTim knew the reason why he got points, but WacoKid didn't; one was a violation of forum rules, the other wasn't...simple ! TrannyTim just wanted a reason to whine.

BTW, I thought TrannyTim bid us all "adeiu"......I didn't see his thread announcing his return:
I bid you all "je reviens"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
No one had any problem when everyone was calling Bush a "chimp" or with the pics that were posted at the time. Not being partisan here, whats OK on one side is also OK on the other. Its a pretty fine line here and it would probably be best for all to back away from it little bit. Tim, you are always going to get points for drug references, anywhere on the site. You all know that one.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:19 AM   #27
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

+1............

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Is he apologizing for lying? Hmmm . . . But I understand your respect. What is the proper way to address the most dishonest, most corrupt, most incompetent and arrogant without reason, elected official in modern history?

I would like to see Obama have a beer (and apologize) to this guy who will likely die (from cancer) because he lost his insurance coverage due to Obamacare.........btw, he voted for Obama.

BEER SUMMIT....BEER SUMMIT.....BEER SUMMIT....BEER SUMMIT...

Old 11-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #28
slingblade
Account Disabled

This thread pretty much shows that even when Obama steps up and take responsibility, He is still dogged out for it. Pretty small of you guys.
By the way the reason those people's insurance got cancelled is because of the pork the Republicans put in the bill.
My proof is that I said it first and as we all know around here that is all you have to say and it is true until proven otherwise.
Not that I don't feel for the bad for the folks that are losing their insurance, but now they/you know how all the people shut out before feel.
I would like to know the reasons for being cancelled. I have a feeling some of them are cancelled for something completely unrelated to Obama care.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:42 AM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

What is "small" is a president who intentionally lies and misleads the American public.

Obama's "apology" was bullshit; he needs to detail to the American pubic what his lies are, and acknowledge that the lies are intended to mislead and mis direct voters and consumers.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:04 AM   #30
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Is he apologizing for lying? Hmmm . . . But I understand your respect. What is the proper way to address the most dishonest, most corrupt, most incompetent and arrogant without reason, elected official in modern history?

I would address him as President Bush if I ever saw him.
BJerk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women