Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42083
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Ladies does seeing bonn11 help,hurt or make no difference in your business and Gents does a lady tha
**For the Ladies** Seeing bonn11 would help my business 1 1.89%
**For the Ladies** Seeing Bonn11 would hurt my business 4 7.55%
**For the Ladies** Seeing Bonn11 would make no difference in my business 1 1.89%
**For the Gents** A provider who see's bonn11 would make me want to see that provider 0 0%
**For the Gents** A provider that see's bonn11 would make me not want to see that provider 32 60.38%
**For the Gents** A provider that see's bonn11 has no effect on whether I see that provider 15 28.30%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2014, 10:31 PM   #16
bonn11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

You're all brainwashed disciples of a10bomb.

This poll is so bogus and skewed; the creator of the poll and his cronies are not unbiased.

He has made one now make no doubt.
bonn11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #17
a10bomb
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonn11 View Post
This poll is skewed since a10bomb has already influenced the male audience to achieve the desired outcome that HE WANTS AND IS SELF SERVING TO HIM.

Yeah those crullers sure are good.

You've made one now.
Wait how is it skewed I put out facts that any person can research for themselves plus I gave the ladies more than one option to answer in the poll and it is totally anonymous so that way if they want to vote without hurting themselves business wise they can sounds like you are just sore because the poll is not going your way
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:42 PM   #18
a10bomb
Premium Access

Quote:

This poll is so bogus and skewed; the creator of the poll and his cronies are not unbiased.

Old 08-12-2014, 10:53 PM   #19
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:

Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:16 AM   #20
Molly1990
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194460
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm SOOOO glad our date did not work OUT!

I Initially set up with him but later declined his request. He was talking and just didn't get his vibe. He sent a long message asking me to reconsidER.I didn't want to meet up because of that but needed the $.
He also insisted that I read his reviews (i don't have access duh, I just read the titles and activities) before meeting with him.
HE INSISTED his review would help my busiNess. THAT'S WHAT HE SAID :-/

Long story short, I almost met up with him but he called me (after changing the time 3 times) and I couldn't get into his talk and I think he felt that vibe. He said he was on his way still then cancelled date by turning off phone. I DIDN'T even bother to send any "Attitude" texts
Lucky for me I didn't meet with him, he doesn't sound like the kind of date I would like based on details shared on the lay review with that beautiful woman
I'd like to also mention:
Sometimes the gent well take advantage because the provider needs the money. They play the "rescue" guy. He runs the same game on all the girls seeing how far he can really go. I ALMOST DID IT FOR THE MONEY. (But, I surely know when to say Stop)

I'm sure he had dates he won't write about because not ALL woman will let him get that freaky nasty or what ever you call it. In fairness,
He did WARN ME ,(even though date didn't happen if it would have gotten that freaky the date would have been over) he gets very detailed and all on phone and in Some girls should learn to say NO TOO
Molly1990 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:17 AM   #21
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

So.....why would Bonn's seeing any provider cause other guys to avoid the same providers? Do you think he's engaging in unsafe sex practices?

At a glance, this attempt at ostracizing Bonn seems too harsh....

Poking fun at the guy is still fair game, though
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:32 AM   #22
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

beagle ...you need to read his reviews..his attitude...his bragging of how big he is.
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:54 AM   #23
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Hmm.....from what someone told me, there are indications he's indulged in unsafe practices. I, too, initially thought it was just his fascination with his big cock.....and that's why I've just been poking fun....

I can't be bothered looking up Bonn's post to prove his own admission to unsafe practices....perhaps someone else will do that. Haven't been following up much on the guy myself......
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 04:23 AM   #24
no glove no love
BANNED

Encounters: 1

It's not the 8" robodick thing, or necessarily the reviews.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=10...ghlight=herpes
no glove no love is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:25 AM   #25
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Oops... I almost missed this thread... I thought it was another one about Bonn's POLE

To be fair to bonn11, the review title was nice and the physical description was very flattering, and from what I hear, damn accurate.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:38 AM   #26
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Personally, i find this type of group bullying to be heinous.

If anyone's behavior does not affect you personally, especially here, then let it be.

To my knowledge he has not beaten anyone, he has not caused physical damage from too long of nails during an enthusiastic session trying to get a provider to squirt, he has not pulled an arm out of socket during enthusiastic sex.

At worst, AT FUCKING WORST he has talked about meds that he has found and used, in my opinion overly mentioned his dick which is for a psychoanalyst (Psycho Analyst...I crack me up) to figure out, and he has written some would say entertaining reviews.

Get off the group hate bullshit. If this were about his being Black, Jewish, Christian, or even blue of skin, then the majority would not put up with this crap.

He is just a guy that likes sex and just like the rest of us, this is where he can discuss it.

Enough.

There are pressing matters afoot. I have heard through the grapevine that Cinderella has lost a shoe and is offering BBBJCIMNQNS as a reward. Oh, and at only $600 an hour.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:42 AM   #27
a10bomb
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly1990 View Post
I'm SOOOO glad our date did not work OUT!

I Initially set up with him but later declined his request. He was talking and just didn't get his vibe. He sent a long message asking me to reconsidER.I didn't want to meet up because of that but needed the $.
He also insisted that I read his reviews (i don't have access duh, I just read the titles and activities) before meeting with him.
HE INSISTED his review would help my busiNess. THAT'S WHAT HE SAID :-/

Long story short, I almost met up with him but he called me (after changing the time 3 times) and I couldn't get into his talk and I think he felt that vibe. He said he was on his way still then cancelled date by turning off phone. I DIDN'T even bother to send any "Attitude" texts
Lucky for me I didn't meet with him, he doesn't sound like the kind of date I would like based on details shared on the lay review with that beautiful woman
I'd like to also mention:
Sometimes the gent well take advantage because the provider needs the money. They play the "rescue" guy. He runs the same game on all the girls seeing how far he can really go. I ALMOST DID IT FOR THE MONEY. (But, I surely know when to say Stop)

I'm sure he had dates he won't write about because not ALL woman will let him get that freaky nasty or what ever you call it. In fairness,
He did WARN ME ,(even though date didn't happen if it would have gotten that freaky the date would have been over) he gets very detailed and all on phone and in Some girls should learn to say NO TOO
Thank you Molly for sharing
Old 08-13-2014, 07:49 AM   #28
bonn11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

See there it is a10bomb is seeking a certain response and outcome from his poll.

Just remember since he talks negatively about me he will do it to you.

I made a real one now for certain.
bonn11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:51 AM   #29
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglegg View Post
I agree to an extent Doglegg.
If it were a normal monger, posting his reviews and doing his thing, I think I and most others would leave him alone.
However, the Bonn-ador's constant "look at me, read my review" posts and threAD's, as well as general goofy-ass behavior have made him a "public figure".
One that ASKS for opinions and comments.

Just like the assholes that constantly self promote and push for fame until they actually become famous, then want their "privacy", I say..."Fuck him. He knew what he was signing up for."

Support Bonn11 for "Troll of the Decade"
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:59 AM   #30
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglegg View Post

At worst, AT FUCKING WORST he has talked about meds that he has found and used, in my opinion overly mentioned his dick which is for a psychoanalyst (Psycho Analyst...I crack me up) to figure out, and he has written some would say entertaining reviews.

Get off the group hate bullshit. If this were about his being Black, Jewish, Christian, or even blue of skin, then the majority would not put up with this crap.
But it's not... So dial back the indignation. He's sought feedback, here and doesn't like the feedback. He brought up the meds. Not necessarily a bad thing, but given the type of meds, a potential cause for concern. His last review didn't write itself. He discussed activities that an objective (non-prudish) look at would raise hygiene concerns, no different than the ruckus months ago regarding changing covers before switching from the back door to the front, even if the back door was scrubbed clean with clorox.

Bonn is not a protected class. The comments are not about his skin color, race, religion or otherwise. They're about his actions, reviews and his own posts. You see his WORST as you describe. Others have a different opinion.

As for bullying, he can take his own advice and just not read it and respond to it. In that vein, he should consider not starting threads and asking questions or pointing to his reviews if he doesn't want potentially negative feedback.
Netx9 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women