Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2010, 07:28 PM   #16
GoAheadMkMyDay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAss View Post
I don't have to have a CIM finish to be satisfied, though it is nice to finish that way from time to time. Truthfully, I like to mix it up. COT, COF, CIM, it's all good! I think the biggest orgasm I ever had after a BBBJ was COT after the slutty little trooper stroked me a few times while talking dirty and begging for it, almost wining/crying for it. Now THAT was friggin hot!

NSNQ is way overrated in my book.

CBJ? No way, no how. Deal breaker for me.
+1. Couldn't have said it better.
GoAheadMkMyDay is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #17
TexAss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Hehehe, that should have been NQNS in my earlier post. See, it's not that important to me if I can't even get the damn hobby terms right in a post!
TexAss is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:04 PM   #18
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neotek View Post
In the past...
And what's your preference these days?
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:15 PM   #19
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
And what's your preference these days?
COF with some NQNS action! What can I say...I don't deviate much when traveling through time, sir.
guest010712 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:57 AM   #20
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Here are the various levels of what i personally enjoy getting from highest to lowest:

1. BBBJ NQNS - Bonus if the lady just absolutely loves doing it and you can TELL that she does.
2. BBBJ NQBS - As others have said... if you're a spitter, it's hotter if you let it dribble out of your mouth, onto the dick again, etc.. play around with it like a dirty girl.
3. BBBJ COF, COT - If she won't allow CIM, then these are the best scenarios
4. BBBJ which is part of the apetizer, then on to CFS
5. BBBJ w/ HJ finish - it's ok
6. CBJ - You might as well clear about 10 hours of your schedule, because with the reduced sensitivity it will take forever via a covered BJ.

So do the various levels make a difference? Sure they do. If I read a review where the lady was enthusiastic about sucking dick and loves CIM, then she immediately goes onto the "would like to do" list.

So for any ladies reading this that really enjoy the BBBJ CIM, especially NQNS, feel free to pm me and let me know so I can find out just how much you enjoy it. hehe
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 05:11 AM   #21
Guest042715
Account Disabled

Encounters: 83

while i'm not usually able to CIM i like to know the option is there, ya know, just in case

Ditto on the CBJ, might as well shoot it with novacaine 1st.
Guest042715 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 05:35 AM   #22
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

bj's are overrated, I would rather fuck.

Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:24 AM   #23
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i love a good bbbj and love cim / cof

but when i book my number 1 priority is to bang the girl so round 1 i do not want to cum from bj as i fear i might not to hard 2nd time and miss out on being inside that lady. on round 2 if i can get off a second shot cim / cof are real turnons. the spinner body on mzkendra is so awesome i could not even fathom having an appointment where my first priority wasnt screwing her. the only objection is if a girl offers / allows cim / swallow it should be in all inclusive price even if that price is a bit higher. paying extra for an activity makes one nervous that if that activity [ie cant cum again in round 2] that money was wasted. thanks
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:24 AM   #24
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by still-asleep View Post
Here are the various levels of what i personally enjoy getting from highest to lowest:

1. BBBJ NQNS - Bonus if the lady just absolutely loves doing it and you can TELL that she does.
2. BBBJ NQBS - As others have said... if you're a spitter, it's hotter if you let it dribble out of your mouth, onto the dick again, etc.. play around with it like a dirty girl.
3. BBBJ COF, COT - If she won't allow CIM, then these are the best scenarios
4. BBBJ which is part of the apetizer, then on to CFS
5. BBBJ w/ HJ finish - it's ok
6. CBJ - You might as well clear about 10 hours of your schedule, because with the reduced sensitivity it will take forever via a covered BJ.
thanks still-asleep for putting it on a spectrum for us, which i believe is pretty correct for most guys.
and for me, it doesnt matter if it's a result of or .
it's one of the nicest things a woman can do for me.

only adjustments i'd make are...

1) BBBJ w/ HJ finish - this definitely just doesnt do it for me. if the woman is going to put forth the energy of the bbbj and doesnt want me to come in her mouth, then just take lil delites all the way but pull back at the actual brink and let him spurt wherever you like. a HJ finish just doesnt seem right, esp if used to accomplish the last 10 or 20 or 30 seconds. perhaps i've seen too many bj videos where the woman or the guy finishes w/ a HJ. to me, that's a HJ and not a BBBJ. i can provide myself a HJ; only women can provide me a BBBJ [as i'm not into receiving from a guy].

2) CBJ - if it's done well and she takes me all the way and let's lil delites erupts covered but while in her mouth, for me, that can be pretty damn good. some of my best BBBJTC have been CBJ.

now, let's see where did i put my little black book to schedule an appt.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:36 AM   #25
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

+1

Yeah...what he said...

...and you can definately tell the difference between a lady who really ENJOYS the CIM verses those that merely provide it...right?
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:41 PM   #26
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownForWhatever View Post
+1

...and you can definately tell the difference between a lady who really ENJOYS the CIM verses those that merely provide it...right?
All the difference in the world.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:16 PM   #27
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKendra.Luv View Post
does it make a difference to you if the girl does cim nqns or just a regular bbbj? What is it that helps make your finally decision in choosing a provider ? just curious.

Thanks
Kendra luv
I no longer hobby, but when I did, it made some difference. I was always interested in being a regular for one or a small nuumber of providers and I wanted the possibilty for NQNS even if I didn't take advantage of it every visit. On the other hand, I didn't really care if NQNS was advertised when deciding who to see. I only cared if it was available as one of those YMMV things.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #28
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Kendra, if you are considering adding it your menu, I will be happy to help you practice. Peter North, I'm not.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:41 PM   #29
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

90% of the time I don't even have intercourse with a provider. (My phone should be 'blowing up' as I would think I would be one of the easiest gents a lady could see. ) Most times, when I leave, they're still wearing what they were when I arrived.

BBBJ is very important to me and CIM w/ NQNS is my fave. If you like the previously mentioned "let it dribble out of your mouth, onto the dick again, etc.. play around with it like a dirty girl", you will surely become a new favorite.

As others have also mentioned, forget CBJ as far as I'm concerned. If I see that in an ad or review, that's the end of my interest and nothing will bring it back no matter how hot she is.
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #30
argus256
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

No cim isnt a deal breaker but it would be nice for.a.clearer picture of if thats available beforehand, and that GFE wasnt so loosely defined between providers
argus256 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women