Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2018, 01:05 PM   #16
bigstickdave6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

She also set it 10min short. Yes. 10mins short right in front of my face.

I would have left "F" that.
bigstickdave6969 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:23 PM   #17
Regulus69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969 View Post
She also set it 10min short. Yes. 10mins short right in front of my face.
I would have left "F" that.
Quick math
300/hr = 5/min
10min x 5/min = 50
Sounds like she made 50 by setting her timer 10short.
Or more to the fact, you got ripped off 50.
Either way, that ain't right!
Maybe you should name the provider?
Regulus69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 09:08 PM   #18
Bigdawg300
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

I have no issue with a lady setting a clock and setting it 10 minutes before the session is to end. It means she is aware of her schedule and it doesn’t matter if she has a date right after. You pay for an hour and that hour does include dress, undress, shower, and activities. Smart providers would be more discreet with watching the clock. I think it comes off as entitled when you pay for an hour and expect a full hour of play, then an additional period of time to dress and/or shower after your allotted time. Some of you want to arrive, cuddle, discuss, the news, and then start the clock for your hour. Luckily many providers are gracious enough to be flexible with the time you pay for and not ask for an additional donation when you go over. To me, you pay for 30 and that means you’re dressed and out the door in 30. It’s called respect the arrangement made. I would have an issue though if she has a big ass clock on her chest like Flavor Flav wears.
Bigdawg300 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 09:32 PM   #19
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdawg300 View Post
I would have an issue though if she has a big ass clock on her chest like Flavor Flav wears.

Hahahahahaha, awesome sir!

I agree w your other points as well. Gents often arrive 5-10 mins early and also want that extra 10-15 mins after to dress, chat and whatnot before they leave.

So, that's anywhere from 10-20 extra minutes we are expected to accommodate or otherwise we get called out as "clock watchers" or "money hungry".

If I'm tipped, then I have no issue w the extra "little" time they take. If I'm not, well, that's when I start to get testy.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 05:58 AM   #20
Guest111819
KrystalRoseBBW.biz

User ID: 346209
My ECCIE Reviews

While I do agree that it is a bit tacky to set the timer in front of you....

There are times that I have wished that I had known that there was only ten minutes left. A "heads up" that our time is nearly done would spur me on to make sure you are as completely satisfied as possible before we have to part ways.

A LOT can happen in 10 minutes!
Guest111819 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 07:28 AM   #21
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I had a talk with a massage therapist about starting up her business and she said an hour is really 50 minutes. "That is what everybody does" I said if you do that people will not complain but they will not come back either. Give them 60 minutes on the massage table and you are hoping that they become regular repeat customers.
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:36 AM   #22
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

[QUOTE=RyanFromTER;1060551963. With that said, what are some of the best and worst ways to manage time?

With that said what's the consensus on time management.[/QUOTE]

When I can arrange to see an Indy provider, I try to schedual sessions longer than an hour, say 90 min to 2 hours. I research the provider and bring the appropriate donation with enough for a tip or a gift of some sort. These are presented at the start of the session to set the tone: I am not trying to scrape by with as little as I can give for as much as I can get.

The session is long enough that I am pretty much done before time is up. If we bump the limit a bit, she remembers the tip/gift. and its OK.

If I cannot manage the donation and tip for that session length or for that provider, I Waite till I've got the dough or find another provider with a lower donation.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 10:40 AM   #23
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I read lots of reviews with guys bitching about girls being late. Now we’re going to bitch about them trying to stay on time?

Sure, discretely setting a timer is better than being all obvious about it. But seriously - if you have ever walked out of an appointment because you saw her set a timer or alarm, please share.
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 10:44 AM   #24
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8 View Post
I read lots of reviews with guys bitching about girls being late. Now we’re going to bitch about them trying to stay on time?

Sure, discretely setting a timer is better than being all obvious about it. But seriously - if you have ever walked out of an appointment because you saw her set a timer or alarm, please share.
I agree with you, but I think the underlying issue here, is that the OP likely felt like she regarded him as "just another John" since she was so obviously worried about the amt of time they spent together, versus focused on him and the experience they were having.

Nobody likes to feel like just another number. Not us (yes, it works in reverse as well) and not you guys.

We are all aware of the arrangement at hand, but are still seeking some of the human experience/touch which is one reason why people partake in the hobby, so it can definitely sour the mood once that illusion is dispelled.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:55 AM   #25
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
We are all aware of the arrangement at hand, but are still seeking some of the human experience/touch which is one reason by people partake in the hobby, so it can definitely sour the mood once that illusion is dispelled.
I agree. But what I’m getting at is:
  • Johns bitch endlessly about tardiness
  • Johns gush endlessly about a girl who isn’t a clock watcher
  • Johns love to post bravado like “I’d walk out if she did that”
  • Johns almost never actually walk out (e.g. a review that reads like a no but gets a yes)

It’s the cognitive dissonance of it all that I object to.
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 11:01 AM   #26
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8 View Post
I agree. But what I’m getting at is:
  • Johns bitch endlessly about tardiness
  • Johns gush endlessly about a girl who isn’t a clock watcher
  • Johns love to post bravado like “I’d walk out if she did that”
  • Johns almost never actually walk out (e.g. a review that reads like a no but gets a yes)

It’s the cognitive dissonance of it all that I object to.
Haha, you are preaching to the choir!

Years ago, I remember getting 2 separate reviews. One guy said, "She talked too much for my liking during the sesh." The other said, "She barely spoke and I felt she was disconnected." Ha!

It can be very hard as a provider to try and accommodate everyone's different preferences/quirks during a sesh, and even if you are "spot on" or do your best to dot all the 'i's" and cross all the "t's", you will still get people who will find something to complain about.

C'est la vie, and such is the hobby!

But yes, you are correct. Some gents/people just love to gripe.
Old 03-05-2018, 11:27 AM   #27
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Seems like there are some inconsistencies as to whether or not shower time is included in the play time.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 11:35 AM   #28
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Seems like there are some inconsistencies as to whether or not shower time is included in the play time.
Lots of discussion on this very topic. A lot of gents seem to feel they should be allowed an extra 5-10 minutes of shower time both before AND after a sesh. (So, we are talking about 10-20 minutes of "free" time.)

Others say they don't mind if she includes it in the total time.

Others yet, say they are fine with it being included in the sesh time if the lady joins them in the shower. That is why I always do an assisted shower; that way there is no room for discrepancy.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:01 PM   #29
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdawg300 View Post
I have no issue with a lady setting a clock and setting it 10 minutes before the session is to end. It means she is aware of her schedule and it doesn’t matter if she has a date right after. You pay for an hour and that hour does include dress, undress, shower, and activities. Smart providers would be more discreet with watching the clock. I think it comes off as entitled when you pay for an hour and expect a full hour of play, then an additional period of time to dress and/or shower after your allotted time. Some of you want to arrive, cuddle, discuss, the news, and then start the clock for your hour. Luckily many providers are gracious enough to be flexible with the time you pay for and not ask for an additional donation when you go over. To me, you pay for 30 and that means you’re dressed and out the door in 30. It’s called respect the arrangement made. I would have an issue though if she has a big ass clock on her chest like Flavor Flav wears.
While I don't agree with the shower being part of the time...most everything you said I agree with.

These guys going over on time know what they are doing...and taking advantage because they know the lady isn't going to ask for any additional donation. Stop bragging about it in reviews...the lady was generous with her time with you.... accept that as a favor to you.....ir that she enjoyed your company and go on about your day.

I hide the clock at my incall...and really hate when my friends get up in the middle of us playing to check the time.....i know we have a time limit...bht can we keep with the illusion....and not obsess over the time....

Edit: My issue comes in when I don't want to tell my client he has to go because I have someone else coming...thats embarrassing....and some gents force you to have to tell them thats why you need them to go...
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 12:24 PM   #30
Bigdawg300
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

People, it’s not that difficult. Conduct all your activities within the time paid for. That means shower, dress, talk, play Yahtzee, etc. When your time is up, hug goodbye and leave on time. If you need more time, pay for it if she can accommodate you. What customers hate is being short changed, i.e., pay for 60 and the provider does you dirty and boots you out at 30-40 minutes (common at AMPs). Another dose of reality, you are just another John regardless of her IOP. Convince yourself all you want that you’re special, but there is a dude before you and after you. I enjoy my time and leave on.
Bigdawg300 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women