Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2020, 08:55 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
He may very well have a bad knee. The cup being slippery is ridiculous. He's not 5 years old for fucks sake.

i have a bad knee and i'm only 60. does that mean i can't be president?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 09:11 PM   #17
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
No. You can't be president because you pretend to be young girl. 60 years old and MAGA Gurl is your avatar?
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 10:42 PM   #18
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
No. You can't be president because you pretend to be young girl. 60 years old and MAGA Gurl is your avatar?
That more than qualifies him versus odummers credentials . He was a community organizer. lol All he did was divide the country! Some community organizer!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 10:48 PM   #19
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:

I said it is possible that he has a bad knee. A bad knee that causes no discernible limp when he walks to church across the street from the White House but causes him to have the gait of a 2 second old foal on the slightest of inclines/declines.

Here's him drinking from a water bottle. I guess he just has the world's worst luck when it comes to slippery drinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-cupgIcE7c

So he can raise his right hand to eye level when he talks at the beginning of the clip but throw a drink into the equation and he turns into a cross-eyed toddler. Totally normal.
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 10:50 PM   #20
winn dixie
BANNED

Fuckin tin foil hat time! The loonies are out tonight!
Old 06-14-2020, 10:52 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post

if yous say so .. pfunkprez..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NxyuM9Xctk

it's the dog in me baby!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjKFCYzqq-A

BSAHAHAAAAAAAA
Old 06-14-2020, 10:56 PM   #22
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
if yous say so .. pfunkprez..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NxyuM9Xctk

it's the dog in me baby!!

BSAHAHAAAAAAAA
Careful there TWK. Thats maybe what he wants
Old 06-14-2020, 10:59 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Careful there TWK. Thats maybe what he wants

the revolution always eats its own

BSHHAHAAAAAA
Old 06-14-2020, 11:35 PM   #24
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fuckin tin foil hat time! The loonies are out tonight!

Do you even understand what "tin foil hat" means? You have shat out "tin foil hat" and "fake news" as a reaction to unedited video clips of Trump drinking water. Where is the conspiracy? What is fake about those videos? There is no deep state antifa never trumper black lives matter plan to make Trump look like he drinks like a godamned retard. He just actually drinks like a godamned retard. It is not political. Its hilarious.

Start drinking around others like Trump does. See what kind of a reaction you get. Be sure and tell them that the glass is slippery.
Old 06-14-2020, 11:47 PM   #25
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Do you even understand what "tin foil hat" means? You have shat out "tin foil hat" and "fake news" as a reaction to unedited video clips of Trump drinking water. Where is the conspiracy? What is fake about those videos? There is no deep state antifa never trumper black lives matter plan to make Trump look like he drinks like a godamned retard. He just actually drinks like a godamned retard. It is not political. Its hilarious.

Start drinking around others like Trump does. See what kind of a reaction you get. Be sure and tell them that the glass is slippery.
Damn whatever the lsm tells you. You fall for it hook line and sinker! Pitiful
Old 06-15-2020, 12:28 AM   #26
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Damn whatever the lsm tells you. You fall for it hook line and sinker! Pitiful

I can only assume that lsm stands for lame stream media. And what lame stream fake news media are you referring to in particular? C-span? Youtube for hosting videos? The cameraman? Your three popular Fox tropes do not even make the slightest bit of sense in this case. Nobody told me a fucking thing. I simply watched a video and saw your boy drink like fingerless monkey.
Old 06-15-2020, 04:47 AM   #27
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
I can only assume that lsm stands for lame stream media. And what lame stream fake news media are you referring to in particular? C-span? Youtube for hosting videos? The cameraman? Your three popular Fox tropes do not even make the slightest bit of sense in this case. Nobody told me a fucking thing. I simply watched a video and saw your boy drink like fingerless monkey.
Do you also see dead people? What about bigfoot?
Old 06-15-2020, 07:49 AM   #28
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank you - "bloodhound" - please Vote your conscience in Nov 2020- if biden wins you will get a senile POTUS - replaced promptly by a radical female of color ( excludes Warren) - enjoy the ride!

If U can post anything cogent and related to Isues on platforms of candidates - please comment.

O/w - go watch the video of H.... falling drunk down the steps and caught up by her SS guards. too much chardonnay.

And the multiple videos of Biden - who cannot speak two sentences in arow without struggling to remember what he is doing.

Hypocrite.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 10:46 AM   #29
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Thank you - "bloodhound" - please Vote your conscience in Nov 2020- if biden wins you will get a senile POTUS - replaced promptly by a radical female of color ( excludes Warren) - enjoy the ride!

If U can post anything cogent and related to Isues on platforms of candidates - please comment.

O/w - go watch the video of H.... falling drunk down the steps and caught up by her SS guards. too much chardonnay.

And the multiple videos of Biden - who cannot speak two sentences in arow without struggling to remember what he is doing.

Hypocrite.

This is exactly why the rest of the country and the world laughs at you Trump worshipers. You refuse to address the absolute fact that Trump drinks like a person born without hands. Instead you default to the Fox mode of whataboutism. Bringing up Hillary at this point shows how bare the mental cupboard is.

For every video of Biden's old ass flubbing a line that you find I can post one of your lord and savior Trump doing the same thing. You have just likely never seen any of the multitude of those because Fox will not show them. I am sure you would just see them and vomit out some version of fake news and deny emotionally what your eyes easily confirm.

Trump and Biden are both sundowning relics that have no business being in the White House. At least Biden will surround himself with a cabinet that knows what it is doing.
Old 06-15-2020, 11:02 AM   #30
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is exactly why the rest of the country and the world laughs at you Trump worshipers. You refuse to address the absolute fact that Trump drinks like a person born without hands. Instead you default to the Fox mode of whataboutism. Bringing up Hillary at this point shows how bare the mental cupboard is.

For every video of Biden's old ass flubbing a line that you find I can post one of your lord and savior Trump doing the same thing. You have just likely never seen any of the multitude of those because Fox will not show them. I am sure you would just see them and vomit out some version of fake news and deny emotionally what your eyes easily confirm.

Trump and Biden are both sundowning relics that have no business being in the White House. At least Biden will surround himself with a cabinet that knows what it is doing.
What is really interesting about this post is that there are few and far between actual instances of Trump having functional issues. If there were, this forum would have been plastered with them already.

You have cherry picked just a couple, while Biden continues with a multitude both in actions and speech.

You likely need to try harder.

And as for Biden doing a good cabinet, that's laughable, he'll surround himself with a bunch of liberal yes men.
eccielover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women