Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #16
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

In response to your last question, my advice would be to tell him you don't share the same feelings, and that you and he should not be in contact with one another anymore since this is no longer a business relationship in his mind. Do NOT string him along by continuing to see him as a client, even if he says he thinks he can handle it. He can't.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #17
mansfield
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie
Tell him you will only love him back if he buys you a new car, pays your rent for 3 months in advance, let's your kids call him daddy, and you will continue to work in the hobby-any time you feel like it.
There are people out there fruitbat crazy enough to say "sure no problem" so you gotta be careful with that one
mansfield is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #18
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

Tell him you have a pimp and your in love with him, I'm sure he will never call you again!
guest032413 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:52 PM   #19
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

Tell him you'll love him for an hour at a time until he's broke or comes to his senses.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #20
Incognito44
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Always fun time, even with threADs Got to admire the don't care attitude no matter what she gets as feedback. She keeps coming back from more
Incognito44 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #21
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansfield View Post
There are people out there fruitbat crazy enough to say "sure no problem" so you gotta be careful with that one
True.

There are some OCD men out there...that are just as crazy - if not crazier than the women.

And I didn't read each post Hey, I've not been active since X-mas really. Just checked in here and there. I had so much school and real life work to do - I just didn't have time to play, or really even say hi...so I really don't know who this chick is.

Correct me if I'm wrong;

She stalks the welcome boards to see what her upcoming competition is...
Rather than being sincere and actually welcoming - she laughs at them if they have newbie/rookie pics and such, when she post in the "welcome thread" - and then uses that to her advantage in her next ad. Not a very nice thing to do to an unsuspecting person. (Me? Oh, I'm a bitch - and I full out admit it. But I try to be a bitch to those that have it coming. And when I'm wrong - fuck it. I admit it. I call em how I see em. Not going out and dishing out the crazy sauce wherever I can spew it.)

Also - from what I can tell, she tries to make herself look better in general by putting the others down on the regular. Granted...we all do this at some level. (Eccie girls feel higher up than BP girls, BP girls feel higher up than Harry Hines girls...so on and so forth...and lawdy have mercy - no one wants to admit they have a fucking pimp. But let it be known - world travels quick.)

I forgot the rest of what I was going to say - because I was mostly shocked at how so many of her posts were actually in the welcome section. I haven't seen that type of behavior from a provider before.

You would think someone who is focused on their own biz and becoming the "dream girl" for their "clients" - would work on the ISO's and the co-ed....
But eh - what do I know.

I'm just a silly lil hooker that's been round since like - oh, I don't know - getting close to 8 years now. What would I know about shit like that? I'm probably just gonna be accused of being old, jealous and spiteful. Probably fat and ugly to boot!

Let's see how that one goes.

I miss you mother fucking fuckers!
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #22
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

After reading the past posts, I am impressed that he still professes his love. In all seriousness, sometimes the line can get blurred. Repeated encounters can cause "feelings" to intensify. Is it real love, probably not. I would suggest treating him the way you would want to be treated. Kindness really does go a long way.
Kendall Kain
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Maybe she has a purdy taint. You bunch of haters ... taint haters ....
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #24
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Get married and raise a family, just like......

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycT5zrpV1y8

Sorry I couldn't resist.

This clip makes me laugh out loud.

Yes, I am truly demented.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #25
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Also, I'm in love with you just looking at your picture!
You'll get over that.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #26
exoticdanceweardealer
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Well you could do one of a few things. one of those could be just dropping him. Of course you could just play the infatuation but he may go psycho on you. You could tell him what it is and say, enjoy this for what it is but tell him to remember you can't reciprocate it.

There are of course many ways to look at it, I think the third would be what I would try to do in your shoes because well, as long as the dude isn't whacko then you can both be happy and it won't end up bad as if you lied about your feelings.
exoticdanceweardealer is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #27
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29
Cool Me

Hey it happened to me, falling or getting very close to falling in love. I would post in ISO and would get a text, of course that's what I was waiting for. Anyway sent emails yadda yadda. With that being said, don't pm, text, chat..... And he will find someone else. With that being said, there is some of us older guys just needing the connection. Ignore him, he will leave you alOne after awhile. Be patient and enjoy your life sweetie!!!
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #28
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
After reading the past posts, I am impressed that he still professes his love. In all seriousness, sometimes the line can get blurred. Repeated encounters can cause "feelings" to intensify. Is it real love, probably not. I would suggest treating him the way you would want to be treated. Kindness really does go a long way.
Kendall Kain

You have a sweat attitude, Kendall...but the guy needs a reality check, continuing to foster that along, will only lead to him to "continuing to blur the lines".

He needs to start thinking like an adult hobbist, before things get really unstable

And if you read her posts, then being impress should not be the description for any love he may profess
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #29
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Kendall Kain

Kindness? Did you read her past postings?
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:41 PM   #30
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Honestly, and I mean this only in a LoveNHorny kinda way, but if folks would just quit replying to her posts, then we'd finally see the necessary decline of her posts.

Normally, I'm the guy who'd take time to type her a good, well-considered answer of advice, but something about this one just leaves me unwilling to try.

I think we're all hoodwinked into believing she actually cares about our opinions. Let's give tntangie props for her first impressions. Let's not feed the monster with our replies. And let's wish all the best to those interested (Jewish lawyer and TWDuke was? I can't be sure), and hope they don't get served a big helping of bat-shit-crazy pie.

Take this and 5-cents and buy a cup of coffee. I've been wrong before.
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women