Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2012, 04:32 AM   #16
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Name them or quit yer bitchin.

I have no crayon to write on the bathroom wall.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:05 AM   #17
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Great Thread but, why won't all the Ladies listen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Passion* View Post
This may come out sounding horrible so sorry if it does. I dont understand how another provider can not help out a client or another provider with a referral. How hard is it to give a Yes or No. To me that is cockblocking and it is so wrong. I believe who a man goes and sees is his biz and how much he spends is his biz. I have recieved phone calls or text while I am home and not working and I try my best to answer all girls as soon as I can because I dont want the man to miss out on a great time and I dont want the girl to miss out on her money. We should be here to help each other out not cockblock. I do my best to help any man out that comes and sees me and I have even done my best to find girls for guys if I wasnt able to be seen. We need to be safe but how can we be if we dont help each other? How nt helping the other girl out is dangerous for the provider cause she may take a chance and get hurt or robbed. It is so wrong not to help a man out also. We are not their SO and it is not right to tell him who he can see and if he does you wont see him. I dont really care who a guy sees cause does guys really want a list of whom I have seen? I hope ladies the ones that cant help others out realize that you may have cost that girl money to pay a bill or gas in her car and a great client for her. If I was a guy and found out this provider is cockblocking I wouldnt see her anymore. Guys dont ever think I care who you see and I will always do my best to help you out to see anyone. We all are here to have fun and enjoy life and to be safe so lets help each other out as much as we can so we can be safe. Thanks for anyone that reads this and please if you have rude remarks please go find a bathroom wall to write on. Hugs and Kisses TP*
The Alerts Section is full of Ladies complaining about getting hurt/robbed/raped/tricked/fake money/Busted/assholes but these are some of the SAME providers that won't communicate with other providers, no references and won't respond in a timely manner. Ladies, this is YOUR business but some of ya'll treat it like you will never get hurt or busted. When it does happen, then you run to the alerts section, instead of remembering how well you screened and responded to other providers for references. THIS IS YOUR SAFTEY NET.

If Eccie would incorporate a requirement cell in alerts section like this:
Screening Method: P411, Which provider(s) gave an OK, His/Her Handle on Eccie.
The Alerts section would be a fraction of what it is now.
TP, who is the provider that refused to give an OK/YES/NO/DNS ???
I will never see a provider that cockblocks, name her.

I have never heard of a provider getting busted IF she had 2 or more References from reliable providers and/or P411 w/2 ok's. This is a Tryed and Proven method. IMHO, if providers would just communicate better with each other (buddy system) they would ALL be/stay much safer. This is the best screening method a provider can depend on.

To all the ladies that responded to this thread, I agree with all ya'll comments and applaud you. It warms my heart to see ladies that can work together and not cockblock. We all know why we are here and so does LE.

Muahhhh TP,
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:48 AM   #18
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post

I have no crayon to write on the bathroom wall.
I agree Monk. If we don't know who they are, we can't do anything to assist. Unless you tell us who they are this is just a consolatory thread that I assume was written to make you feel better. I think guys will be surprised to find out who some of them are. Wolves in sheep's clothing.
BigPurdy is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #19
SensualLadyD
Account Disabled

User ID: 138486

I was talking about the same subject with a provider the other day, I thought maybe so many do not get back to you because they are afraid of losing a client, but as it has been already said men like variety. If they wanted the same thing all the time they would stay at home. I see threads when someone gets busted the first question is did you screen.???? If you only knew how hard it is to get someone to call you back and respond to email, pm etc. I have had so much trouble with a few not responding back i will not take them as a referrence anymore. Ladies i hope we all help each other, only way to stay safe, I am very reference friendly, contact me by phone anytime...
SensualLadyD is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:35 AM   #20
durango95
Account Disabled

I am not trying to hyjack this thread but my comment relates to ladies not verifying a hobbyist. I have a problem with sending emails out to a provider with references and wanting to get verified for a future appointment. By sending out an email in advance with references, then I can easily see a lady with little problem.

My issue is sending out an email and then never hearing back from the provider. It works both ways ladies, if you receive an email requesting an appointment at least respond in some manner.

Ok back to our regular programming.
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:24 AM   #21
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Default NAME THEM NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
I still can't get the majority of the girls I contact to get back to me....wth
Name them, I guarrantee results if you do. Did you let the hobbyist know that they don't get back to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
The only way we will know who refuses a reference is if you tell us.
+1 and IF they start posting provider handles, this chit will STOP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna James View Post
I've contacted NUMEROUS PROVIDERS who for whatever reason.choose to wait until a week or 2 go by of just don't reply at all.
Name them and watch the results you get from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
I Agree. Lets start a List. (I got plenty of room on my DNS list.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPurdy View Post
I agree Monk. If we don't know who they are, we can't do anything to assist. Unless you tell us who they are this is just a consolatory thread that I assume was written to make you feel better. I think guys will be surprised to find out who some of them are. Wolves in sheep's clothing.
Well Said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualLadyD View Post
If you only knew how hard it is to get someone to call you back and respond to email, pm etc. I have had so much trouble with a few not responding back i will not take them as a referrence anymore.
If you are serious about seeing RESULTS, name them. Lets start a list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by durango95 View Post
My issue is sending out an email and then never hearing back from the provider. It works both ways ladies, if you receive an email requesting an appointment at least respond in some manner.
I Agree. Thats like 2 people dropping the ball. Communication is Key.

Ladies if you don't want to name them here, then they will continue to ignore you.
Please PM me their names because I don't want to see them. Loss of business will get their attention. This is a Perfect Example of why I ONLY see Providers that have a P411 Account. (The OK's are there for all providers that screen me, to see)

CG
Old 07-28-2012, 11:28 AM   #22
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

I did let the guy know about the girl not helping me out. I didnt do this thread to bitch. I did it cause when others dont help others out it makes it unsafe and unfair for others. Ive had great guys come and see me and tell me they dont do post or reviews cause of other girls contacting them wanting to know why they didnt see them. I tell all guys that come see me that if they need to use me for a referenence just to let me know or have the girl contact me. This is why I suggested stars in a thread a few months ago for Eccie guys so the girls can give him an okay on here and it helps the guys. I was told this is a place for men not the women so it would not work. I would think that would help more men out then anyone could know.. Thank you to the great Guys and Ladies for all the great replys.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:39 AM   #23
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Copier to answer your question why wont I list the girl in this thread cause it like this she may give others replys or she will have so many WK taking up for her that it will be unreal. The guy that lost out in seeing me that day was called and told what see did. I had the same problem before and I know others do too but doing this we try and just deal with it and go on. I guess I shouldnt have done this thread cause I come across as horrible but I was trying to make it more known to others and see if others are having the same problem. I am sorry I come across as a horrible bitch. Like someone said we all need to have P411 and go from there. P411 is great but girls still need to go and check the guy out cause I had someone the other day with 122 okays from there and he is a bad guy. He may see one girl pay her right and treat her right but nt another. That is why girls need provider buzz, verified men, national blacklist and other sources to help verify a guy. I am really sorry I came across as a bitch.Hope everyone has a great weekend. Hugs and Kisses TP*
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #24
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Truly
The stars idea is wonderful if there is a way of getting it done. I am sure the Mods may have an idea along those lines. Perhaps the guys can ask the provider as the session is over if they write a review would they be willing to offer a reference. Then in the review have a place that indicates they would offer a reference.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #25
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Your Not Bitchin Sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Passion* View Post
Copier to answer your question why wont I list the girl in this thread cause it like this she may give others replys or she will have so many WK taking up for her that it will be unreal. The guy that lost out in seeing me that day was called and told what see did. I had the same problem before and I know others do too but doing this we try and just deal with it and go on. I guess I shouldnt have done this thread cause I come across as horrible but I was trying to make it more known to others and see if others are having the same problem. I am sorry I come across as a horrible bitch. Like someone said we all need to have P411 and go from there. P411 is great but girls still need to go and check the guy out cause I had someone the other day with 122 okays from there and he is a bad guy. He may see one girl pay her right and treat her right but nt another. That is why girls need provider buzz, verified men, national blacklist and other sources to help verify a guy. I am really sorry I came across as a bitch.Hope everyone has a great weekend. Hugs and Kisses TP*
Truly Passion, your a GOOD person and have shown me nothing but kindness. Your not a bitch or bitchin. It's just that there are many threads like this with NO solution. Some hobbyists just get tired of hearing it w/o a fix or solution to this on going problem. We got about 150,000 members and most of them are very smart. I can't believe that we can't find a solution to a SAFTEY problem. We have the providers best interest in mind here. I just hope that providers doing the screening would reply back, saying there was no responce to a reference. Then we hobbyists can start our own list in the mens locker room. And to the lurking providers that think we belong to just them, We like variety, so get over yourself. and stop adding us up like an ATM.

CG
Old 07-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #26
Guest090620
Account Disabled

User ID: 75982
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't tell you how many times I have contacted ladies for references and haven't gotten a response for 2 to 4 weeks. Personally I try to get back with a provider with in a few hours. Sometimes I am able to respond with in minutes. Quite a few of you ladies out there are the same way. Thanks to all of you out there that help make this a safe hobby!!!
Guest090620 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:27 PM   #27
MT1723
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I'll say that is one of the reasons I stay in contact with Dallas Rain she will always give me a good reference and many times within 30 minutes or so she is such a sweetheart I always keep up with her post and try and see her when her tour comes through the metroplex. Great thread TP it is amazing to me when some of the women won't return calls or emails to another provider , because it sure was VERY important when I was trying to see them for the first time. Honestly if a provider wont give a quick reference it is a big turn off for me ....and I really don't care how good she was I will not return !! it is important for everyone involved to have reference's or give them for safety ...
MT1723 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:44 PM   #28
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I am going to post on my bio on P411 to let me know if a provider won't answer a request for referral.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #29
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its happening here in san antonio too, I pm the girl she never got back to me but then like 2 weeks later the same girl who never responded back pm me for a reffrence wow ok. I try to get back to the girls fast some will pm me like 2 am when im in bed and well i cant respond if im asleep lol.. but seriously we need to keep eachother safe what if something bad would of happend to that provider if dont give reffrences.
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #30
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
I am going to post on my bio on P411 to let me know if a provider won't answer a request for referral.
Good idea. Let us know, ladies, by PM or otherwise, and we'll take care of the dirty work in our own little corner of the site. One such lady has already been the topic of a lengthy thread elsewhere, and I expect that cockblocking has by now proven to be a rather costly business practice for her. It only works as long as we don't know about it. When we find out about it...well, things change. Quickly and usually irrevocably. Something to think about....
eccienewbie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women