Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35841
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2015, 05:15 PM   #16
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasPussyInspector View Post
I'll put this here because it's not really a review since the session didn't happen. I also won't call out the provider in case I did something wrong. I know a lot of providers specify in their ads don't text them. This one did not. I sent a text at 11:05PM asking to setup an appointment. I got a response to that text at 11:07PM stating "OK I'm available" Since she didn't say be at a specific place at a specific time at 11:08PM I texted back "Would 11:30-11:45 be OK" meaning I'd be at the major crossroads in her ad sometime between 11:30 and 11:45. At 11:41PM I send a text saying "I'm at major restaurant at major cross streets. I get a text at 11:45PM "OK Cool" At 11:46PM I send a text "Where to from here?" The next text I receive is at 12:08AM " Where are you" I respond immediately "at major restaurant at major cross streets. At 12:11AM I get a response of "OK" The next text is at 12:23AM saying come to major hotel at specific address. I received this text well across town since I left at 12:10AM ironically passing her hotel as I was receiving the "OK" text. I'd been sitting in sight of it the whole time. So did I break protocol here and have this coming.
Can't comment. try using paragraphs, punctuation.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:11 PM   #17
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
I'm curious if this is why so many hobbyists ask me what part of town I'm in even though I clearly state it in my ad. I'm guessing they've been through the run-around rodeo before and have it in their mind that it's one of the first things to ask upon initial contact.

Live and learn!
Not everything you gals write in your ads is true or up to date, so it's best to ask before assuming.
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:24 PM   #18
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
Not everything you gals write in your ads is true or up to date, so it's best to ask before assuming.
...very true, unfortunately.

Something else seems off here. Either the missing link is this is the result of shopping on BP or you were dealing with management. I can only think of once that I met with someone and we didn't talk at all until I showed up, and that was THEIR choice. I called.
C@r@m3lTWIX is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:38 PM   #19
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Why would guys want to see a girl who doesn't screen? Aren't you worried about your safety…especially that late? And I agree with Jules, this is why I don't publish my number either. I only communicate through email so I can screen properly first and schedule ahead so I can pick my clients.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:39 AM   #20
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
it's best to ask before assuming.
that's right.. because assuming makes an Ass out of U and Ming..

wait a second.. who's Ming? some Chinese Dude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Why would guys want to see a girl who doesn't screen? I only communicate through email so I can screen properly first and schedule ahead so I can pick my clients.
I appreciate when a BP lady insists on a phone call first... that suggests to me that there is much less chance of Pimp involvement, and makes me think she is doing a form of screening.. that in turn is a form of screening of her from me.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:42 AM   #21
Starboi08
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Wow Samantha Thom is hottt!!!! As for this post, yeah I would have at least called before leaving. Feels like just waste of both your time.
Starboi08 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 09:26 AM   #22
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Texting is no way to make a date I feel .. but that's just me ...

I have please DON"T TEXT ( if we never met or if you have not been screened ) as I need to hear your voice and this is one way I can tell if we are
a match or not .. and I can't screen you from a text( and this is not how you would pass my screening at all .
but you be or not be supersize how many text's when I ask not too ,,
or it may not be just the type of person you want to meet in the first place if they just TEXT to have appt with ..

Voice say's a lot .. if i hear HEY WHAT"S UP ,, I hang up ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:17 AM   #23
Starboi08
Valued Poster

when I normally want to make a date I just send a pm, then a P411 request get the confirmation txt or email and work out the details. The only call or text I make is for directions to her incall or vice versa. I understand some ladies don't give out their number but sometimes it helps if a gate code is acting up or a specific area to park or if there is traffic or something else comes up shit happens.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:23 PM   #24
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasPussyInspector View Post
I'll put this here because it's not really a review since the session didn't happen. I also won't call out the provider in case I did something wrong. I know a lot of providers specify in their ads don't text them. This one did not. I sent a text at 11:05PM asking to setup an appointment. I got a response to that text at 11:07PM stating "OK I'm available" Since she didn't say be at a specific place at a specific time at 11:08PM I texted back "Would 11:30-11:45 be OK" meaning I'd be at the major crossroads in her ad sometime between 11:30 and 11:45. At 11:41PM I send a text saying "I'm at major restaurant at major cross streets. I get a text at 11:45PM "OK Cool" At 11:46PM I send a text "Where to from here?" The next text I receive is at 12:08AM " Where are you" I respond immediately "at major restaurant at major cross streets. At 12:11AM I get a response of "OK" The next text is at 12:23AM saying come to major hotel at specific address. I received this text well across town since I left at 12:10AM ironically passing her hotel as I was receiving the "OK" text. I'd been sitting in sight of it the whole time. So did I break protocol here and have this coming.
The unwritten rule is that, unfortunately, many of these ladies would be asking "Do you want fries with that" if they weren't here hawking their cooch.

Yes, there are many good ones (and as Jules pointed out, being good she is smart enough not to publish her number and avoids this nonsense) but you should have realized who you were dealing with when text was allowed for first contact. As in, she likely wasn't in med school studying to be a brain surgeon.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 01:41 PM   #25
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake777745 View Post
when I normally want to make a date I just send a pm, then a P411 request get the confirmation txt or email and work out the details. The only call or text I make is for directions to her incall or vice versa. I understand some ladies don't give out their number but sometimes it helps if a gate code is acting up or a specific area to park or if there is traffic or something else comes up shit happens.
We are on the same page, Drake! I think you might be pretty smart. Hehe!
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 01:58 PM   #26
Starboi08
Valued Poster

Quote:
We are on the same page, Drake! I think you might be pretty smart. Hehe!
Lol thanks babe.
Old 10-07-2015, 04:31 PM   #27
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Kinda makes you wonder if the ladies don't have a 30 min. Meet n great rate???
The screening is the same but Why not see if you click before a , what was it, a 300 20 min vizit.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:09 PM   #28
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
that's right.. because assuming makes an Ass out of U and Ming..

wait a second.. who's Ming? some Chinese Dude?

I appreciate when a BP lady insists on a phone call first... that suggests to me that there is much less chance of Pimp involvement, and makes me think she is doing a form of screening.. that in turn is a form of screening of her from me.
Here is Ming:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=177264

GPS much? Black and Asian is right up my alley but I don't make it to Miami much anymore.
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:51 PM   #29
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasPussyInspector
... At 11:46PM I send a text "Where to from here?" The next text I receive is at 12:08AM " Where are you" I respond immediately "at major restaurant at major cross streets. At 12:11AM I get a response of "OK" The next text is at 12:23AM saying come to major hotel at specific address. ... So did I break protocol here and have this coming.
( i agree w/ doug_dfw, please use paragraphs)

all we know. is what DPI posted. i'll make a few assumptions and give my comments based on those assumptions.
* i'll assume she said "text me" in her ads and not "call me"
* i'll assume that they agreed on a visit and this was just figuring out when and where.
* i'll assume texts were making it thru rather quickly based on some of his timeline.

comments:
* he communicated w/ her as she requested, but several of her replies were tardy.
* he wanted to know where to be and got nothing in reply.
* he acted according to her ad.
* she lost out on a late nite deal. he saved some cash but used some gas and emitted some pollution [hopefully he's got a fuel efficient car]

meta-comments:
* DPI could have been more explicit and direct in his texts. communicating is difficult enough face to face, it just gets worse the farther away and more delayed the responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCroakers View Post
Ive been doing this long enough that at 12:08, I would have already been gone.
EXACTAMUNDO! based on the timeline, she was not responding promptly all the time. that leads me to think/guess that she was either busy/pre-occupied, not watching her phone for incoming texts, didnt care about the appt, wanted to give him the run around for calling late nite, or who knows what something else.

in my book, too much delay = not worth my time, unless i had a fully agreed to commitment to date/time/place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Communication is king! The Time to meet, General location to meet at, Length of session and Donation are the most important pieces of information for you and the provider to know before getting in your car. ...
AGREE!! however, if one is willing to proceed w/ some but not all that info and understands the risk, that's on that person alone.
but, lack of complete details is on both of them.

Quote:
Why would guys want to see a girl who doesn't screen? Aren't you worried about your safety…especially that late? And I agree with Jules, this is why I don't publish my number either. I only communicate through email so I can screen properly first and schedule ahead so I can pick my clients.
while that's an important question, that isnt the question he asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Texting is no way to make a date I feel .. but that's just me ...

I have please DON"T TEXT ( if we never met or if you have not been screened ) as I need to hear your voice and this is one way I can tell if we are a match or not ...
i strongly support how you, samantha, and jules decide to run your consulting business - your choice, your rules.

in general, i believe that a client should communicate w/ each provider via her preferred communication media.

and also believe that a client and provider should confirm date/time/location to avoid situations like this.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:45 PM   #30
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Here is Ming:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=177264

GPS much? Black and Asian is right up my alley but I don't make it to Miami much anymore.
good find! expensive, but at least she can rightfully claim to be exotic.

I only make it to Miami to see My Amy.. (if you can find an "Amy" on the Miami/Fort Lauderdale Board, I salute you
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women