Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2022, 09:32 PM   #16
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

this article does a pretty good job putting chinese fuckery in the taiwan strait into historical context.

https://thediplomat.com/2022/08/cros...strait-crisis/

honestly, i think biden is probably too much of a pussy to do what is needed in the taiwan strait. we need some crazy fucks like me to play some chicken with the chinese over their taiwan strait incursions past the median line.

china is just a garden variety bully. and the only thing that bullies respect is bigger dudes who are about to kick their wannabe tough guy's ass. they don't give a fuck about following playground rules or playing nice. the sooner we get that into our thick noggins, the better. i mean, they're basically freaking bitch ass mcconnell republicans..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 05:53 AM   #17
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Chinese fuckery. yup, screw that. lets send 2 carrier strike groups through the strait at a minimum.

https://time.com/6206686/china-us-na...taiwan-strait/
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 11:24 AM   #18
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

The Art of War by Sun Tzu should be understood in it's entirety and not cherry picked.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 11:11 AM   #19
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
The Art of War by Sun Tzu should be understood in it's entirety and not cherry picked.
ok then, what say you? cede taiwan, strategic ambiguity, or an unmistakeably clear shot across the bow?

you know where i stand.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 02:12 AM   #20
AndyDufresne
Lifetime Premium Access

I’m sure China (and Iran…and Russia)has purchased some of the high tech portion of the $7 billion in equipment that was negligently left in Afghanistan.
AndyDufresne is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 03:24 AM   #21
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyDufresne View Post
I’m sure China (and Iran…and Russia)has purchased some of the high tech portion of the $7 billion in equipment that was negligently left in Afghanistan.
if we had started the pullout earlier, it would have caused a crisis of confidence and the immediate collapse of the Afghan government. that's the only reason why Biden waited to do the pullout. who could believe that govt troops would surrender within a couple of days. freaking pussies.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 11:47 AM   #22
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyDufresne View Post
Don't think for a minute that the Mexican cartels didn't get their fair share. They've been friendly with Afghanistan, buying end products and precursor chemicals, using import-export fronts in and through Turkey and India for years. I imagine some of that weaponry was on Mexican soil before our last transport left Kabul.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:02 PM   #23
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
ok then, what say you? cede taiwan, strategic ambiguity, or an unmistakeably clear shot across the bow?

you know where i stand.
Strategic ambiguity worked well for decades. Why isn't it working now? Who fucked that up?
Old 08-29-2022, 09:30 PM   #24
Unique_Carpenter
Ambassador

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Strategic ambiguity worked well for decades. Why isn't it working now? Who fucked that up?
Exactly.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 05:56 AM   #25
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Talking

Quote:
it won't work b/c the Chinese see it as their destiny to take Taiwan by any means necessary. their narrative is that china is a rising power and america is in decline, so it's just a matter of time before they can't be stopped by anyone, the u.s. included, so their thinking goes.

i take a dim view of china doing a practice invasion of taiwan while the world just sits there and watches. i'm in favor of firing a shot across their bow. i think coalescing a couple of our strike groups coupled with our allied carrier and helo carrier battle groups would do a good job of communicating our disapproval of this type of conduct.

happy to hear 1.1B in anti-china military gear has been approved for sale to taiwan by the biden admin. basically a big fuck you china.

and this (link below) is moving in exactly the direction i called for. biden is playing a hand for sure, and it's not a half bad hand at that, even if not quite as aggressive as my proposal.

https://news.usni.org/2022/08/29/chi...outh-china-sea

as far as strategic ambiguity, it worked perfectly fine so long as we were the only 500 pound gorilla in the room. if that's not the case, i think strategic ambiguity is a recipe for miscalculation by china. the more they get away with on their practice invasions, the less they believe the u.s. will launch a credible counterstrike.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 03:57 PM   #26
pxmcc
Valued Poster

It's high time for us to make a show of force in the Taiwan strait. With constant incursions by Chinese military assets past the median line, it's time to either resolve to cede Taiwan to China, which is illegal under current law, or put China on notice that we will vigorously defend Taiwan.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...arsal-00054568
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 06:57 PM   #27
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Unfortunately, the only show HidenBiden can show is a show of farce... and that's on a good day...
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 07:20 PM   #28
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Unfortunately, the only show HidenBiden can show is a show of farce... and that's on a good day...
never underestimate dark brandon with his aviators on..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 08:02 PM   #29
Unique_Carpenter
Ambassador

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Thank you boardman.
Very few folks understand that all chapters are interrelated.
BTW, required reading for US Marine officers.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 02:39 PM   #30
dude0204
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Honestly, strategic ambiguity is exactly the problem that led up to current situation. If we stood firm on supporting Taiwan since the beginning, the rule will be clear and the boundary will be set. China had been challenging the issue for decades. What they learned is that the west cares more about money and the more they pushed the more they gained. With the experience, I don't blame China for thinking the west is soft. We just need to start correcting it.

On a side note, how the world turned a blind eye on China's human right violations has also contributed to the Uyghur situation in Xinjiang. We allowed China to test the water for way too long.
dude0204 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women