Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2012, 08:43 AM   #16
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Some people are too ignorant to see what is going on around them.
I wonder if the average Russian knew the Bolsheviks were going to rule for 80 years? Did the average Cuban know that Castro was going to be a dictator for life in 1959? Did most Iranians know that the Ayatollah Khomeini was going to be a worse dictator than the Shah?

Will we be looking back on 2012, wondering how no one saw Obama's dictatorship coming?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9peonVh26A
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:47 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Some people are too sane to buy into your paranoid bullshit cog. and thank the God of your choice for that!

What's it gonna be blow sloe? You gonna put your money where your mouth is or do we have to place that bet with the tailpipe you're sucking?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:56 AM   #18
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
The leftist media has flooded prime time for years with programs in adoration of the police and lawyers.
You must be smokin' some good shit today!

This is the "left" that loves the ACLU, Rodney King, et.al.? Yes, I do remember the great support they have for the police.

And wasn't it just recently this very board was filled with adoration of the FL police who sided with Geo Zimmerman? Yes it sure was.

I guess you have a very short memory. Or a very selective one.

The paranoia runs deep in election season.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:58 AM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I wonder if the average Russian knew the Bolsheviks were going to rule for 80 years? Did the average Cuban know that Castro was going to be a dictator for life in 1959? Did most Iranians know that the Ayatollah Khomeini was going to be a worse dictator than the Shah?

Will we be looking back on 2012, wondering how no one saw Obama's dictatorship coming?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9peonVh26A
Yep. Paranoia is REALLY running deep.

The scary part is this kind of talk--fed by a few of the really weird RWW radio heroes--can make an idiot think he has a devine mission to make sure it doesn't happen. The "God spoke to me" kind of crazy stuff.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:02 AM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Some people are too same to buy into your paranoid bullshit cog. and thank the God of your choice for that!

What's it gonna be blow sloe? You gonna put your money where your mouth is or do we have to place that bet with the tailpipe you're sucking?
Freudian slip? But you nailed it, perfectly.

I'm just posting facts, Assup. Do with them what you will.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Are they facts, real facts, true facts or actual facts?

And you know, I haven't bought into your juvenile name-calling game yet you continue to abuse my handle.

So perhaps I'll finally have to squat to your level and henceforth refer to you as What? COGsucker? The Wichita Whineman? Help me here people, what stupid schoolyard name can we give this nut job?
Old 09-23-2012, 09:19 AM   #22
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Yep. Paranoia is REALLY running deep.

The scary part is this kind of talk--fed by a few of the really weird RWW radio heroes--can make an idiot think he has a devine mission to make sure it doesn't happen. The "God spoke to me" kind of crazy stuff.
I'm sure there were some Cubans that suspected Castro was dangerous, and might ally with the Soviets, and become a dictator. I'm also sure most Cubans dismissed their concerns as paranoia.

Obama is good friends with Bill Ayers, a self described communist, who has advocated revolution for decades. Obama's father was a Marxist. Obama's childhood mentor, and surrogate father, Frank Marshall Davis, was a member of the Communist Party USA. Valerie Jarrett, Obama's most trusted advisor and confidant, is the daughter in law of Vernon Jarrett, also a member of Communist Party USA, and a good friend of Frank Marshall Davis.

In your mind, anyone who calls Obama a communist, is delusional. You are the one who is deluded. There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:50 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

And Jesus hung out with criminals... what's your fucking point sloe joe?

That the Kenyan father who split left his son with a deep hatred of all things America and ever since he's surrounded himself with subversives in order to overthrow the Great Satan on the off chance he could find his way out of poverty and get elected president?

MY GOD, you're ...

NOW ABOUT THAT BET BETWEEN YOU AND BIGTEX (and now me...)
Old 09-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #24
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

One of many Government, Military (U.S. Northern Command) , Department of Homeland Security and or FEMA documents...

DEFENSE TECHNICAL INFORMATION CENTER: The U.S. Army’s Operating Concept 2016-2028: Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland

----------

Department of Homeland Security National Exercise Program

----------

Military Exercises to be Conducted in the Downtown Area NR12040kr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6qwY...layer_embedded

----------

Further exercises of the same nature were reported in Boston.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un6K4...layer_embedded

----------

Military Black Helicopter Drills decend over Miami, Florida (May 08, 2012)

----------

Feds Train "Clergy Response Teams" To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law, Pastors Will Cite Romans 13 To Encourage Public's Submission.

Is the Government also paranoid?
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #25
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
not cool at all man...

Are you calling me Racist or everyone else stupid? Make up your mind dude.

funny that your avatar is a commie French lawyer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Lagarde

How much Capitalist loot did this bitch make at Baker & McKenzie ?

Who also just happens to be involved with the IMF?

Oh i guess you didn't think i knew that did you?

http://www.thedailybell.com/1425/IMF...rld-Order.html

The short course I.E. The Cliff's Notes ..

There is nothing halfhearted in this voluminous portrait of Dominique Strauss-Kahn and the reinvention of the IMF. In the first four paragraphs descriptions like "global financial authority" and "new world order" and "new world" are strewn about with all the subtlety of an IMF bailout itself. The very next paragraphs read as follows:

'The Money Is The Medicine' ... These are important times for humanity. The crisis has forced everyone to see many things from a new perspective. Now the IMF is preparing for its annual meeting on Oct. 8. Can it live up to expectations, and can it police the new global economic order and keep global banks in check? "You have to imagine the IMF as a doctor," says Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the 61-year-old director of the International Monetary Fund. "The money is the medicine. But the countries -- the patients -- have to change their habits if they want to recover. It doesn't work any other way." He smiles benevolently as he says these things, his eyes disappearing behind small cushions of wrinkled skin.

Whom exactly is this bitch flipping The Bird to?

The funny money is not the Medicine .. it's the Poison.
Were you drunk or high when you posted up all this crazy shit? You're a fucking lowlife racist punk. You and your college football bullshit. Did you call RGIII a n##### in public down there in Waco the past few years? Or did know that would get your teeth knocked out your asshole? Another fucking internet commando coward....posting up racial epithets. You ought to be ashamed of yourself you POS.

You should be banned from this board for posting up that shit. Fuck you.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #26
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
not cool at all man...

Are you calling me Racist or everyone else stupid? Make up your mind dude.

funny that your avatar is a commie French lawyer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Lagarde

How much Capitalist loot did this bitch make at Baker & McKenzie ?

Who also just happens to be involved with the IMF?

Oh i guess you didn't think i knew that did you?

http://www.thedailybell.com/1425/IMF...rld-Order.html

The short course I.E. The Cliff's Notes ..

There is nothing halfhearted in this voluminous portrait of Dominique Strauss-Kahn and the reinvention of the IMF. In the first four paragraphs descriptions like "global financial authority" and "new world order" and "new world" are strewn about with all the subtlety of an IMF bailout itself. The very next paragraphs read as follows:

'The Money Is The Medicine' ... These are important times for humanity. The crisis has forced everyone to see many things from a new perspective. Now the IMF is preparing for its annual meeting on Oct. 8. Can it live up to expectations, and can it police the new global economic order and keep global banks in check? "You have to imagine the IMF as a doctor," says Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the 61-year-old director of the International Monetary Fund. "The money is the medicine. But the countries -- the patients -- have to change their habits if they want to recover. It doesn't work any other way." He smiles benevolently as he says these things, his eyes disappearing behind small cushions of wrinkled skin.

Whom exactly is this bitch flipping The Bird to?

The funny money is not the Medicine .. it's the Poison.
Tell me something I've not already said or don't already know... 09-17-2012, 10:56 PM
SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:41 PM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Were you drunk or high when you posted up all this crazy shit? You're a fucking lowlife racist punk. You and your college football bullshit. Did you call RGIII a n##### in public down there in Waco the past few years? Or did know that would get your teeth knocked out your asshole? Another fucking internet commando coward....posting up racial epithets. You ought to be ashamed of yourself you POS.

You should be banned from this board for posting up that shit. Fuck you.
Sadly he probably is the kind of brain damaged person who cheared RG3 as a savior after a touchdown and made the KKK proud after a loss. That is the standard MO for sports fan biggots.

I wonder how long he'd be welcome in Mexico when he runs away there? Probably until the first time he loses his temper because they speak Spanish in their own country and he calls them "wetbacks" as he's posted here. Bigoted AND dumb.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

That racist crap doesn't help our cause. When the government clamps down, it will clamp down on ALL of us, regardless of race, color, creed or sexual orientation. Conservative, liberal, libertarian or other, you lose all credibility when you play the race card. Obama's race has nothing to do with where we are at today, he's just as statist as those who came before him.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:00 PM   #29
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
That racist crap doesn't help our cause. When the government clamps down, it will clamp down on ALL of us, regardless of race, color, creed or sexual orientation. Conservative, liberal, libertarian or other, you lose all credibility when you play the race card. Obama's race has nothing to do with where we are at today, he's just as statist as those who came before him.
Ninety plus percent of blacks will stand with Obama, no matter what he does.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:05 PM   #30
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Are they facts, real facts, true facts or actual facts?

And you know, I haven't bought into your juvenile name-calling game yet you continue to abuse my handle.

So perhaps I'll finally have to squat to your level and henceforth refer to you as What? COGsucker? The Wichita Whineman? Help me here people, what stupid schoolyard name can we give this nut job?
I believe StupidOldFart fits him quite well!

If the shoe fits.........well, you get my drift!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women