Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60642
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48580
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42256
CryptKicker37200
The_Waco_Kid36644
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2014, 06:32 PM   #16
MRMR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Attended the 13th Floor awhile back (with a Lady from here) and would love to check out a Saturday night there but would need a Friend.
Let me know if a Lady would like to go later next Month.
Sounds like a great time.
MRMR is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:00 PM   #17
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I went last Saturday Night and had a great time. The was a good mix of people there. It is BYOB and the staff was very nice. There is a dance floor with tables to relax and they will fill up early. There will be room at the bar to sit. There are places to play private, semi private and open to join and play. The night went so fast and next thing it is 3:00 am. There is a Hotel next door and it is being remodeled and needs it. But there is 2 nice Hotels down the street. There is taxi available. There are places to eat and there are 3 strip clubs close also. I will go back for sure.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:04 PM   #18
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Also good to see Melannie and Selena is interested to go. Two very good reasons to come from Houston to Dallas to see 2 of Dallas finest.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 03:33 AM   #19
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never been to this club, but heard it was a tad nicer than 13th floor. Always interested in trying out a new place.

Kendall & THN we should make a night of it, MILF attack!
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:21 AM   #20
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I've never been to this club, but heard it was a tad nicer than 13th floor. Always interested in trying out a new place.

Kendall & THN we should make a night of it, MILF attack!
See this is why you are my crush! You know EXACTLY what to say to get me all revved up! I say we make a damn plan!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 12:52 PM   #21
WacoGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

If you go with BrownSugarBaby on Thursday night, it's MIND BLOWING.
WacoGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:03 PM   #22
Toolman54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Hearing Kendall, Laura Lynn and THN talk about going to this club makes me sad that I have to limit by play time to the day time (and during the week at that) because of the SO. Can't wait for her to get a work assignment out of town (it's rare, but it happens) and maybe my stars would align.
Toolman54 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 04:53 PM   #23
TallDallasGuy
Valued Poster

Thumbs up

I've been to the club twice and have been on Saturdays and one Saturday, my ex-girlfriend I were the last ones to leave with another couple! And that was about 5 AM!

I think it is worth going and I have heard it is one of the better clubs to go to with someone. I think we got there around 930-10 PM and nothing really got started until about midnight.

The experience that I had was good. take your drinks, hang out, let the girls kind of set the pace for everything, let them make most of the moves, walk around, look and have fun! I think you need to set whatever ground rules to have happen there with your significant other before you go, but I thought it was a very fun place.

There was a variety of ages and I think the majority of the women there were fairly attractive. There are more unattractive guys there than there were attractive women, if that makes sense!

I would say the two times I were there, the average age was early 30s-mid 40s. They were a few older couples and a few younger ones.

I would go probably on a Saturday around 11 PM, dress nice, but in clothes that are easy to come off! Don't be pushy, let the girls run the show and don't expect anything to happen!!

Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to book a hotel room at the hotel that is right next to the club. That way they'll be no drinking and driving issue, and if you do get lucky and want to take anything outside of the club, you only need to walk 20 or 30 yards and you're at the hotel.
TallDallasGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 11:42 AM   #24
erotic.lashell
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249204
My ECCIE Reviews

I am still wanting to try Colette's. I have been to many of the others. I wanna join the ladies when they go.
erotic.lashell is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:39 AM   #25
Epimetheus
Valued Poster

Sounds Like A "Load" of Fun! Maybe one day I'll ask someone to go with me. It sounds like several women here attend on occasion...

Damn...The Hottest Triple Threat ever Kendall, THN, & Laura Lynn...I Do Love me some MIlF's. ;-). You ladies are Amazing!!!

What's the going rate for a 3 Woman Date to the Club & Enough fun to last a lifetime compacted into 1 night. lol
Epimetheus is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 12:45 PM   #26
TallDallasGuy
Valued Poster

I don't think I can handle three women, but I just need one woman to go with me into the club so I get in on Saturday!

I don't bite-just nibble a bit!
Old 08-31-2014, 07:17 PM   #27
Epimetheus
Valued Poster

Hey Man Go Big Or Go Home!! Maybe they can pull a lady or two back with us. Can I handle 5 women or even 3 Hell Naw...It would be A Lot of Fun Trying!! Woohoo....
Epimetheus is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 10:12 PM   #28
TallDallasGuy
Valued Poster

Let's go big!
Yeah if a group of four or five are going, a couple can walk in with us on Saturday, that would work!

Old 09-01-2014, 10:01 AM   #29
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
See this is why you are my crush! You know EXACTLY what to say to get me all revved up! I say we make a damn plan!
You sure know how to make me melt girlie. "girl crush" makes my nips tingle a bit. Lol

Tell me when, your the planner as we both know lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolman54 View Post
Hearing Kendall, Laura Lynn and THN talk about going to this club makes me sad that I have to limit by play time to the day time (and during the week at that) because of the SO. Can't wait for her to get a work assignment out of town (it's rare, but it happens) and maybe my stars would align.
Love it when the stars align just right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epimetheus View Post

Damn...The Hottest Triple Threat ever Kendall, THN, & Laura Lynn...I Do Love me some MIlF's. ;-). You ladies are Amazing!!!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epimetheus View Post
Hey Man Go Big Or Go Home!! Maybe they can pull a lady or two back with us. Can I handle 5 women or even 3 Hell Naw...It would be A Lot of Fun Trying!! Woohoo....
What a way to go!! Guaranteed that would bring a smile to your face that would take days to fade away.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:10 AM   #30
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I've always wanted to try it! It would be great to find a date to take and show me the ropes or if you haven't been before learn the ropes with me.
planojim is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women