Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2013, 06:42 AM   #16
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan69 View Post
You just keep telling yourself that. Maybe someday someone will believe something you say.
He'd have better luck if he would just guest his account and come back as a better fucking person.
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:37 AM   #17
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I always get a kick out of internet bad-asses that don't realize everyone is actually laughing at them.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:37 AM   #18
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
He'd have better luck if he would just guest his account and come back as a better fucking person.
Same goes for you.. And maybe you could hide that NCNS issue from potential tricks.

But never be able to hide the cunt attitude which was ghetto mastered.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:39 AM   #19
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
You just keep telling yourself that. Maybe someday someone will believe something you say.
I just keep telling myself to take it light on the inept.

I have taken it light on you haven't I?

Quote:
I always get a kick out of internet bad-asses that don't realize everyone is actually laughing at them.
Care to wager on that.. You know put your money where your blow hole is?

I'm betting he chickens out like most wanna be's do
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:09 AM   #20
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

On no, the internet badass is calling me out. What will I ever do? Besides laugh my ass off...
Old 07-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #21
ncc72032
Valued Poster

I want to know why moderators think they need to move NCNS from the review sections. I reviewed a agreed upon appointment with a provider. The provider was inconsiderate and didn't live up to the agreement. And now the moderators want to hide that fact. Seems they are trying to protect the provider, rather than allow truthful reviews be posted. Seems fishy to me, or maybe some people are getting special favors from providers to protect their reps.
ncc72032 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #22
Riverseeker
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I also think it should have been left in reviews. You shouldn't have to go searching in Coed discussions for reviews. My question is, does this negative review show up under her reviews since it was moved to Coed?
Riverseeker is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:09 AM   #23
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayDude View Post
I also think it should have been left in reviews. You shouldn't have to go searching in Coed discussions for reviews. My question is, does this negative review show up under her reviews since it was moved to Coed?
It does not show up in her list of reviews.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:07 PM   #24
Lazrback
Valued Poster

Moving NCNS reviews to co-ed is a board wide policy,,, it just hasn't been done here for some reason, here is the new sticky I have posted in the indy review forums:

The preferred method for reporting a NC/NS incident with a provider is to open a new thread in the CO-ED forum. This will allow both sides to respond in one thread so we get the whole story in one place and make it easier for you to decide if its a real issue or just another life happens moment.

Going forward, if you should happen to open a NC/NS review or thread in the Indy forum, we will move it for you to CO-Ed

Thanks for your cooperation

We know many want NC/NS reviews and have them tied to the provider. As number of other very wise folks have pointed out, sometimes shit happens. And, sometimes it may be awhile before explanations are given. So after much staff discussion, this was arrived on as the fairest way to report the problem. You will still be able to find the information by simply searching in co-ed

Thanks- Staff
Lazrback is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:06 PM   #25
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Plus if you are wanting to research a provider, you should search her name throughout the forums and get alll the info you can. I found some stuff on a provider I was interested in in Dallas and found out enough in the Locker Room to steer me away.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #26
Sexy_Brittany
Account Disabled

User ID: 104932
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Same goes for you.. And maybe you could hide that NCNS issue from potential tricks.

But never be able to hide the cunt attitude which was ghetto mastered.
At least I didn't NCNS your bitch ass. I just declined your appt requests outright. Twice.

You claim to be so busy and important but your writing skills are so horrible that it's sometimes hard to understand whatever nonsense you're trying to communicate. You're a backwoods hillbilly from Alabama. You'll always be ignorant, white trash, lover. No matter how big and fancy you are in your own mind.
Sexy_Brittany is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:05 PM   #27
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncc72032 View Post
I want to know why moderators think they need to move NCNS from the review sections. I reviewed a agreed upon appointment with a provider. The provider was inconsiderate and didn't live up to the agreement. And now the moderators want to hide that fact. Seems they are trying to protect the provider, rather than allow truthful reviews be posted. Seems fishy to me, or maybe some people are getting special favors from providers to protect their reps.
Yup! Totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayDude View Post
In total agreement once again.

Where's the accountability?

The only way to combat having a NCNS review moved to coed, and still have it show up in the provider's reviews, is to post a link to the NCNS coed thread into a reply in one of her other reviews.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:14 PM   #28
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Thank you Brittany!
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:27 PM   #29
lesnar
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post

Care to wager on that.. You know put your money where your blow hole is?

I'm betting he chickens out like most wanna be's do

Cool story bro. How many "wanna be's" do you punk down on the internet? On a weekly basis I mean, could you give us a ballpark estimate?

BTW "wanna be's" does not have an apostrophe. In the English language an apostrophe shows possession, it doesn't make something plural.
lesnar is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #30
ncc72032
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazrback View Post

We know many want NC/NS reviews and have them tied to the provider. As number of other very wise folks have pointed out, sometimes shit happens. And, sometimes it may be awhile before explanations are given. So after much staff discussion, this was arrived on as the fairest way to report the problem. You will still be able to find the information by simply searching in co-ed

Thanks- Staff
All staff are doing is hiding the bad and allowing the good reviews to be considered legitimate reviews. That grants only positive for providers and makes this resource forum a joke in its fairness of true activities involved, or lack of them when providers stand people up.
ncc72032 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women