Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2014, 06:17 PM   #16
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I drink, and I keep a well stocked supply at the house.

My neighbors usually drink several times a month at the house, in addition to any of my invited guest
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:42 PM   #17
Cheyenne Curves
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99379
My ECCIE Reviews

JAGER BOMB!!!
Cheyenne Curves is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 06:44 PM   #18
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Has anyone had the new jager spice?
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:17 AM   #19
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I'm generally a 9-5 girl, so it is very rare that anyone requests a drink. I don't drink at all, so I generally don't even think to offer an alcoholic beverage. Sodas, juices, and water are always available, though.
Great point LOL

If it's an early appt, maybe OJ would be best. Then by afternoon you start getting into soft-drinks. Around close of business you can start "upgrading."

I spent many an early Saturday tailgating for football in college. Those days are pretty well gone, but I will also drink a little at the pool on the weekends, if we're cooking. Hell, sometimes, even if we're not

Getting your "drink" on during working hours is usually frowned upon, especially if you're expected back at the office LOL

And, that's ok, Alyssa/Grace. It's not something that would be a "deal breaker" for me or, I'd assume, anyone else.

+1 as well slowmover

And, yeah, Gentleman Rendezvous ....I try to cover all the basics, even tho I never really touch most of it. I have to laugh at the number of times we've had people over, tho, only to find out that we actually have a legit bartender in attendance LOL
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:31 AM   #20
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Y0y0y0 - you're right, it's definitely not a deal breaker..
Considering how many times I have offered a coffee or a water or a shower and it gets turned down..
Not everyone can have (or wants to have) an alcoholic drink and then drive home.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 07:08 AM   #21
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
Not everyone can have (or wants to have) an alcoholic drink and then drive home.
Yes, I think that goes without saying, but doesn't hurt mentioning it.

I'll refer back to my previous point about not getting "sloshed" at a provider's incall, unless of course she's cool with you staying the night LOL

Otherwise, if you can afford to hobby, you can afford to call a cab if you feel like you've had too much to drink. A loss of life/limb or vehicular assault/homicide/DUI charge may negatively impact your future participation here
Old 06-08-2014, 08:27 AM   #22
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

I quick response to those who say "I don't drink" or "I'm a 9-5er". If you have trouble with alcohol then by all means keep it out of your incall. On the other hand, while you may not want a drink for whatever reason, I might. It might be my day off, I might only see a provider once a month and it's a big deal, etc, etc. Sort of the old adage in a service industry, the "customer first". There is one provider I see who is not the hottest looking, or have the hardest body, but she always meets me with a cocktail. I may not always finish it, but it says a lot to me about her "attitude".

I'm not saying guys show up expecting a stocked bar, but if it's there, It'll make an impression on me and I'll remember. If a lady has a nice bar I will also bring a bottle of my favorite and leave it there. I don't care if she wants to share it with other clients.

Cheers!
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:44 AM   #23
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Slow-- as long as I'm at the Preston location, there is always alcohol in some form at the location. My roommate there does entertain gents in the evening and keeps beverages available.

All one need do is ask
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:55 AM   #24
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Slow - I keep my place stocked with lube & condoms.
I can't have everything here that anyone would ever want. I pretty much offer anything that I have to a guest, I just don't stock alcohol.. Or steaks for that matter.
When it comes to alcohol I would need a fully stocked bar!
You're more than welcome to grab a drink at the bar on the way.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:57 AM   #25
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the best day drink (9-5) is moscato. Not my favorite wine for evenings but it's a great daytime wine. It's light, slightly bubbly, and only 8% alcohol. (Goes great with sushi btw incase of a sushi lunch date)
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:01 AM   #26
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do offer wine or bottled water. Usually most take half a glass while getting a fbsm as we talk and catch up. It's a great icebreaker before playtime.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:57 AM   #27
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
I quick response to those who say "I don't drink" or "I'm a 9-5er". If you have trouble with alcohol then by all means keep it out of your incall. On the other hand, while you may not want a drink for whatever reason, I might. It might be my day off, I might only see a provider once a month and it's a big deal, etc, etc. Sort of the old adage in a service industry, the "customer first". There is one provider I see who is not the hottest looking, or have the hardest body, but she always meets me with a cocktail. I may not always finish it, but it says a lot to me about her "attitude".

I'm not saying guys show up expecting a stocked bar, but if it's there, It'll make an impression on me and I'll remember. If a lady has a nice bar I will also bring a bottle of my favorite and leave it there. I don't care if she wants to share it with other clients.

Cheers!
This guy only "moves" slow...

Well said

That's good to know, Grace. Again, it's not a requirement, or anything that'd negatively affect my decision to see a gal

And, Jessica, I'm really not big on wine....but I'm certainly not opposed to it, and I think I'd have a hard to refusing anything you offered BTW, it just so happens that I had winning lottery ticket of at least $10,000.....but I'm....not.....sure....what I did with it
Old 06-08-2014, 11:31 AM   #28
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Non alcoholic related I've been asked numerous time for big red and root beer. So my Frig has both of those all the times and water. I do keep bud lights bottled in my Frig sorry no fresh limes though. But have the lime salt in the shaker for ya if you need that.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:43 PM   #29
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0yoY0 View Post
This guy only "moves" slow...

Well said

That's good to know, Grace. Again, it's not a requirement, or anything that'd negatively affect my decision to see a gal

And, Jessica, I'm really not big on wine....but I'm certainly not opposed to it, and I think I'd have a hard to refusing anything you offered BTW, it just so happens that I had winning lottery ticket of at least $10,000.....but I'm....not.....sure....what I did with it
Lmao! Well I'll try to help you find it.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:31 PM   #30
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

I hate drinking alone, so if the lady doesn't partake I usually won't, either. I also don't like to drink if it's a "nooner", since I'm heading back to work after.

Happy hour dates? I like a few martinis. One or two make for a delightful time, in my experience, and I really have a fondness for women who own their own shaker and glasses...and know how to use 'em.

Lindsey Lacy may have the best stocked bar in the business, IMHO.
TinMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women