Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2014, 02:28 PM   #16
thechocolatebanana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default The question is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesscott6969 View Post
Does it hurt your feelings when see picture or video reviews of your all time favorite with other guys?

So OP....what's the answer for YOU? You don't have to respond here as you're saying it was all 'hypothetical' and I guess just for the rest of us. Truth is what it is. Go with whatever that is, but if - IF - it strikes deeper than just ATF feelings, take a break for awhile.
thechocolatebanana is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 02:29 PM   #17
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
If it does, you need to get the hell out of the hobby as fast as you can.
Beat me to the punch. Exactly!! If it bothers you, you aren't thinking about the hobby or your relationship with your provider clearly.

"Men (or women) are like streetcars. There'll be another one along any minute." Hence the title for the Tennessee Williams play, Streetcar Named Desire.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 04:48 PM   #18
Falcondriver
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

This hobby is all about boundaries, getting to emotionally attached is a bad thing. Think catch and release. I have hauled in some great fish in Alaska, you bring them in the boat take a look and then gently release them back into the water. The fun is in both the catch and release.
Falcondriver is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:31 PM   #19
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

It brings me to tears. In fact, it tore me up so bad once, I almost went into a deep depression.

Before you rag on me too much, you need to know you won't be telling me anything my lawyer didn't when I asked if I could divorce her. Those guys can laugh and cuss at the same time.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 02:12 PM   #20
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I'm going to offer a somewhat contrary opinion to those previously expressed. I know that it'll draw many snorts and hoots of derision and ridicule, and I'm sure that a few will find their way into the comments that will follow. But here goes.

"Hurt" is not the word I'd use. It implies a degree of emotional attachment that others have rightly pointed out is at best inappropriate for our relationships and at worst a recipe for disaster. I'm not saying that you can't grow fond of your ATF, even when you're not BCD, just that you have to keep the relationship in perspective.

I do, however, experience some negative emotions occasionally as I read reviews. Most of the time, it's akin to what I experienced recently, when I went in expecting, based on previous reviews, a lot of the erotic SS/B2B/L2-type activities and instead got basically a massage and a happy ending. It's the sort of thing that makes you wonder what the other guys have that you don't, and it's pretty deflating. Sometimes, it's obvious that repeat clients get better treatment, and I can appreciate that it's easier to trust a guy whom you've seen before and whom you know to be no risk. But that's not the case all the time, and if it's pretty well known what's involved for the 140/160/180/whatever donation, it's easy to feel cheated and disappointed when the physical activities weren't what you were expecting.

Similar to that are the feelings that come contemporaneously with thinking to yourself, "How come he got CIM and I didn't?" Or, "He paid the L1 price and got a BJ?" You just gotta learn to shrug it off to YMMV, for whatever reason, and either go back and hope things improve, or move along to someone who (hopefully) will do what you desire.

The other sort of emotional pang I feel is when I read something in a review of someone I've seen a few times, gotten to know a little, that's at variance with the image I've developed of her and that she's presented to me. To take a radical hypothetical, it can be rather jolting to find out that your girlfriend-for-an-hour is doing bareback gangbangs in south Dallas for $50. Most of the time, of course, it's not that extreme, and you can either chalk it up to that being a side of her you hadn't seen yet, or to the fact that she's in a job where doing things outside the box that you've placed her in is sometimes called for.

Personally, I've recently felt some slight pangs from seeing a couple of my ATFs cavorting around naked in pictures, and from one using words in her ads that I've only heard from her while BCD. Both are different perspectives on the ladies that have presented themselves to me, and that I have categorized, as such. It's not been enough to alter my affection for them, but it has made me realize that they are more complex than I had realized, and that there are many things about them that I don't know.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:42 PM   #21
Captain Caveman
Valued Poster

As much as I adore my ATF I have a realistic perspective about the nature of our relationship. If I see pics with her and other hobbyists I am not going to get worked up...

However if she is with my best friend then I am going to have a WTF moment.
Captain Caveman is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:38 AM   #22
wynter_ice
Account Disabled

User ID: 205586
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesscott6969 View Post
Does it hurt your feelings when see picture or video reviews of your all time favorite with other guys?
HOLD UP I DIDNT GET THE MEMO WHEN THE FK THIS BECOME LOVE CONNECTION.....:thu mbdown: I WANT A MEMO NEXT TIME SO I CAN BAN THE PPL THAT ARE 'LOOKING FOR LOVE' IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES WOW OMG WTF REALITY CHECK PPL.... ONE LAT TIME THIS AINT LOVE CONNECTION....:blowu p::hyp o_h4h::nin ja_hide_h4h:
wynter_ice is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:29 AM   #23
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Absolutely not - this is her job, and as my ATF is damn good at it! Why wouldn't others enjoy her company as well?

Were I "buying her off the market" for good, sure I would be unhappy, but that damn lottery ticket still has not come up for me to do so.....

And who's to say that the pics I have chosen NOT to post aren't seriously better .
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:38 AM   #24
smokeater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I think we all totally get the fact that this is their job as Papa put it. When I was new in the hobby (almost 12 years ago) I actually worried about posting reviews and thinking a provider who saw it would worry about losing business and get pissed. Not that I was anything to her but a donation. I quickly realized that this was a business and if either of us was gonna get upset we should find a new hobby.
smokeater is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 07:58 AM   #25
Guest112814
Valued Poster

I like seeing the pictures of girls I've seen (turns me on actually but I'm freaky like that) and the pics in reviews have caused me to see girls I wouldn't have in the past. I'm here to fcuk and have a few friends so realizing what this is really helps with perception of pics, reviews, and other things.

At this point I usually only look at reviews that denote pics. And as posted elsewhere - showcase pics do NOT count.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:20 AM   #26
syeira pink
Sexier than Ever

User ID: 133
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
Fuck no, it's all business. Bitches come a dime a dozen.

Bitches? Really?
syeira pink is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:43 AM   #27
Guest102215
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by syeira pink View Post
Bitches? Really?
Don't take it personal SP, I'm sure he meant "ladies"
Guest102215 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:04 AM   #28
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by syeira pink View Post
Bitches? Really?
He obviously hasn't met you to know what true Queens we have around here
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:06 AM   #29
Jackpotvinny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I don't take it personally, I do realize the implications and flow with it.
I don't get jealous or hurt. I do feel bad at times that my ATF is now about 1100 miles away, and can't get to see her as much as I would like. I does get frustrating at times to think of the fun I'm missing out on...
Jackpotvinny is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:39 AM   #30
gntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
I do, however, experience some negative emotions occasionally as I read reviews.
Quote:
Similar to that are the feelings that come contemporaneously with thinking to yourself, "How come he got CIM and I didn't?" Or, "He paid the L1 price and got a BJ?"
Quote:
The other sort of emotional pang I feel is when I read something in a review of someone I've seen a few times, gotten to know a little, that's at variance with the image I've developed of her and that she's presented to me.
Big +1 Sir Lancehernot
I have a long time ATF and feel these same things especially re the 3rd Quote. But I also know that reviews are sometimes written from the writer's view of what he wants to post. Sometimes it is 'review inflation' to either chest thump or to do the provider a favor. Both are a disservice to the ladies and gents of this community.
gntman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women