Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2023, 10:00 AM   #16
dfw_sinner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD3 View Post
I was a waitress there when. I turned 18. Used to sweep up condoms and def never ever weNt barefoot in that mother fucker. But I did receive one if the best coMpliments I’ve ever heard I’m there. Some dude was like “man I bet you even look good in the light” haha first time I learned about “dallas lighting” it was something else walking into that dressing room. Yikes. I was like wait a min…I didn’t see that cellulite on stage…hoe the fuck did you…what the ….
Ground full of condoms sounds like the mark of a successful night of chaos!

That reminds me…I’ve been wanting to setup another day of debauchery where it’s a force of sin…a Whoreicane that leaves filth and condoms in its wake- get a party bus…go from club to club during the day to party, maybe hit some bars in between….end up at an Airbnb for the after hours.

One of these days soon it’ll happen
dfw_sinner is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 08:38 PM   #17
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD3 View Post
>raises pinky to lips< >in best DR. evil voice< well then, it seems my plan is working…..
If I wasn't trying to get my health back, I would have already seen you, but soon, my pretty, soon (channeling my inner wicked witch voice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slap View Post
I went for the legs and eggs. Those omelettes tasted pretty good when you’re shit faced
I went twice for poker nights - I wanted to be suited up in a full hazmat suit before using the men's room. The two times I was there I didn't see anyone I'd ever admit to getting a dance from let alone putting my little guy in one of her orifices.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 01:45 PM   #18
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I went to FR when it first opened. Back then I think they tried to keep a lid on extracurricular activities, marketing themselves as the fancier relative to the wildly successful next-door-neighbor, “Lace”. My work colleagues and I wasted quite a few nights at the latter, not as much time at the former. I never got close enough to any of the dancers to have any make a lasting impression on me (I was spending more of my time coaxing hj’s out of the jack-shack girls around Tarrant County).

I remember reading about the wild times to be had at FR after I quit going to strip clubs. I had graduated from titty bars and jack shacks by then, moving up the food chain to AMPs and full-service studios. Now, there I could wax eloquently about some of my faves….
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 11:42 AM   #19
Sasquatch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I spent many a lunch at the Ranch. Enjoyed many ladies in the dark corners of this fine monument to depravity. Even the waitresses were part of the fun. Myra was always willing to flash her tits. There was a blond bartender that later did massages at her home. There were a couple of almost 18 ladies that knew how to party. The Library and the Dungeon were favorites of mine. I remember names like Raven, Dixie, Tiffany, and Brandy that bring back great memories.
Sasquatch is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 11:59 AM   #20
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I remember getting a dance from a lady (?) there and she suddenly said. OMG I gotta pee. Then just pulled her g string aside and pissed right on the floor between my legs. With several groups watching the action.
Go4it is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 10:11 AM   #21
scenicroute
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

The comments seem to be related to two different establishments. OP mentioned Arlington which preceded the place in Euless or Ft. Worth or whatever it is, on S. Pipeline up the road from BDFW
scenicroute is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 08:43 AM   #22
luv2luv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 132

I only knew the FR on Pipeline about 1/2 mile due west of BDFW. I occasionally drive past in the forlorn hope that it will magically appear again. Does anybody know anything about the couples club that was (or maybe still is) next door? Always wondered about playing there.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 12:42 PM   #23
kingkongbundy
Registered Member

Back in the early 90's I was known as "The Godfather" at that joint when it was in Euless. I may have just blown my cover....
kingkongbundy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 12:48 PM   #24
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Only places close I remember were what I think has become Spearmint Rhino or right next door to it in Dallas and Plat II on NWHWY.

Cheap VIP areas, readily available pussy and no rules. Standing up getting blown by 2 strippers at once was quite fun at either place.

FR had a shitty parking lot which led to kind of a dumpy place.....
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 12:56 PM   #25
SouthArlington
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

The original Fantasy Ranch (Arlington) is still my all-time favorite club. It was nice inside, had mostly beautiful women and an amazing floor plan with plenty of dark corners. And I didn't even know what extras were!

The other place was the best little whorehouse in Texas. It was nasty but good times were had!
SouthArlington is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 01:17 PM   #26
kingkongbundy
Registered Member

Oh yes Plat II. Those were the days!
kingkongbundy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 01:48 PM   #27
slap
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Was it Obsession on Northwest hwy that had those cubicles that fully enclosed that you could get lap dances from back in the day? Think they shut down the use of them after a while. Prob got tired of cleaning up the jizz stains in them
slap is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 02:51 PM   #28
Normalcyjohn
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

I went a couple times and played with a coworker. It didn’t get freaky until after midnight. Have not been since it changed from the after midnight club. They had a back doom where people would go and do the nasty right next to others doing the same thing. It was an interesting experience.
Normalcyjohn is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 08:29 AM   #29
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luv View Post
I only knew the FR on Pipeline about 1/2 mile due west of BDFW. I occasionally drive past in the forlorn hope that it will magically appear again. Does anybody know anything about the couples club that was (or maybe still is) next door? Always wondered about playing there.
Its Called Edens. Fun place. very laid back. I go when I can get a date
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 09:47 AM   #30
Pugilist254
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Lost my NCAA college Wrestling Ring at that spot lol
Pugilist254 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women