Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60872
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2010, 03:42 AM   #16
Guest0220
Account Disabled

User ID: 51
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
Dannie, I have a double indemnity clause in my insurance policy that pays double to the person that is having sex with me if I have "the big one" during coitus. Wanna try and kill me with kindness?
If she's not game, I am.

I just need you to eat this apple first.
Guest0220 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:43 AM   #17
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i have always thought of tara as perfect

and far be it for me of all people to correct grammar but perhaps she may have meant "nursing" home as opposed to nursery home. if not she can baby me anytime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
I think it is a great idea. You go girl. I have volunteered at several nursery homes over the years and I tell you what those folks still know how to have a good time, I think it's just great. And the looks that I got from some of those men, I think they may have been a little naughty thoughts?
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:35 PM   #18
Luvgcz
Valued Poster

Default medicare billing

One big problem you will have is that the families probably won't want the patient to spend any extra money, such as co-payments. At this time home health agencies charge the patient nothing for in-home health care. They accept what medicare pays. Playtime, and the funds, is a real problem. You have to use paypal to transfer funds or get a prepaid visa/mc, which most providers don't want to do. Then you have to close the door and hope nobody comes in. You could put a lock on the door, but probably wouldn't work. You could probably mention it to the nurses/aids, but they would act offended and go tell the social worker. Then the social worker would come out and tell the family. Too many questions. Oh, did I mention that the families keep a close watch on the funds?!
Has anyone noticed that one of the nurses on that med show on TNT offers HJs to the patients sometimes. It stars Jada Pinkett Smith but she isn't the nurse doing extras.
Luvgcz is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #19
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post
If she's not game, I am.

I just need you to eat this apple first.

You women and your god damned apples. That is how this shit got started in the first place!
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #20
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

CPI:
BJ's gonna try to blow you into eternity while I will smother you with my ginormous bubbies, and DFWRaven will capture it all on film for insurance verification purposes...I'm not trying to get stiffed by a stiff!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:39 PM   #21
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
and far be it for me of all people to correct grammar but perhaps she may have meant "nursing" home as opposed to nursery home. if not she can baby me anytime
Tara's slip is is quite appropriate and may be intentional. "Nursing" conjures up images of bandages and IV's while a "Nursery" has a lot of sucking going on :-)
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:56 PM   #22
DustyHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Nice save OldGrump. Dannie just please name your hospice providing facility "Happy Ending" or something along that line. I drove by a place called "Autumn Leaves" alzheimers clinic and I thought that was the saddest, appropriate/inappropriate business name I have ever seen.
DustyHands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women