Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2015, 07:11 AM   #16
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Dudes who haggle with providers aren't just doing it because they are looking for a deal. I have a hunch that at least some of the time, it isn't even about money or them not being able to "afford" a particular provider's listed donation. Many times, it's about them getting off on pushing boundaries.

I love a good deal. But if I'm going out with friends for drinks, and we get to the bar a couple hours after the happy hour 1/2 off beers or $5 cocktails specials end, I, nor anyone I associate with is going to harass the bar staff and ask why we don't get to be the lucky ones to exclusively enjoy the perks of happy hour specials hours after happy hour ended for everyone else.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:30 AM   #17
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Edit:....or "Seeskylar at the flea market."
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:50 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
We get it, some providers just don't

It's not, it's about time.

With Houston traffic, an hour appointment means being gone from the office for two hours.
At least two hours .... usually three to four.....away from earning "hobby" money!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 08:57 AM   #19
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

1) Regarding "overpaying" because a hobbyist didn't know a provider was running a special: Is a ho being greedy and malicious when she is offered a greater amount than her listed donation and doesn't return the difference to her visiting friend? Or could she possibly have thought the additional donation amount was a tip, a kind gesture? Is the onus on her if a gent doesn't actually look at her showcase and/or most recent ad to see if there is a reduced donation amount because she's currently offering a special? Don't many gents think it's uncouth for a ho to count or discuss money in their presence? Don't many providers communicate their desires around etiquette are to not be compelled to discuss donation amounts in person at the time of a session because of varying logical reason?

2) Regarding hobbyists asking about shorter sessions than what a provider is currently offering, and even fabricating their own donation amount: That's great that it is solely about time for you. But it is actually about cheapness for some inquirers. One would have to be naive or acting to not acknowledge the reality that some gents are asking with the intent to haggle and push boundaries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
I do take exception to two of the items she's complaining about.

1). Asking if she is running a special. In the first six months of 2015, on three different occasions I saw different providers, paid their normal rate, and then later found ads where they where advertising specials that fell on when I had my appointments. None of them said a word or offered me the savings back. So now, I always ask this upfront. If you don't like it, blame your fellow greedy ho's.

2). Asking if she offers half hour appointments. It chafes my ass when you all act like this is about money. It's not, it's about time.

You all are forgetting how different our daily lives are. You all sit around an apartment/hotel for 8-10 hours, only probably two of which you are working. The rest is spent texting or watching TV. I spend three hours a day commuting and eleven in back to back meetings.

With Houston traffic, an hour appointment means being gone from the office for two hours. Some days a half hour means the difference between getting laid vs not getting laid. If you normally charge 250/hour, we'll gladly pay 150/hhr which is equivalent to 300/hr. Don't forget, it is half the time and work. Its not like we are trying to cheat you.
Aye to NP's suggestion. Why not wait it out or move on to the next provider who is readily offering a time frame and/or donation amount that serves one's needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
She is right though.. save your coin,wait for specials or find someone who fits your budget...
Old 12-24-2015, 09:32 AM   #20
hornfreak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Heh
hornfreak is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 12:08 PM   #21
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

When I go to a restaurant, I choose a place that I can afford and plan to tip the staff. When I take a cab, I plan on the fare and a tip. When I Hobby, I choose a provider who's donation falls within my hobby budget . . .and plan on tipping her.

There is a whole range of Hobby options that go from <$50 SW through the AMPs, BP "Indies", Agency providers and true indipendants. Looking for a bargan or negotiating for a special rate only gets you a resentful clock watching rushed session.

A good session is where both parties are happy with what they got out of it.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 12:18 PM   #22
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

If the provider begins negotiations then I am open to talks.

But i won;t necessarily begin negotiations,
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 12:29 PM   #23
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

When these types of men contact you, reply with a simple no thank you. Keeping it nice, might give him the incentive to save his money for a visit.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 12:49 PM   #24
Pica Flor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Bp rates, Eccie rates, Eccie review rates, P411 rates, P411 discounts, repeated client rates, miitary discounts, etc etc. Throw in the many provider options. . As the op states it is her opinion and what annoys her. However I'm sure there a good numbers of providers who welcome the opportunity to do "business" at a discount. Though I normally don't engage in negotiations, i have in the past ( usually for multiple hours and overnight stays). Bottom line, every provider is at the right to take it as an insult or as an opportunity and I can't blame the hobbysts that do try to negotiate. Yeap it is a free market.

"A free market is a market economy system in which the prices for goods and services are set freely by consent between vendors and consumers, in which the laws and forces of supply and demand are free from any intervention by a government, price-setting monopoly, or other authority."
Pica Flor is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 01:56 PM   #25
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Should have put "Tricks" in the threAd title instead of clients

100+pages by Xmas ..guaranteed
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 03:02 PM   #26
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I'm not saying I've never negotiated rates, I have. But Sky's rates seem responsible to me, so i'd let it ride. I usually book multi hours, usually 2. If the lady charges $3/hr, and $6/2hrs, I'll most likely mention that providers often discount the second hour. And if she's agreeable to that we move forward. This usually leads to repeat visits. If she doesn't agree to a discounted second hour, I have options... book only one hour, 90 mins, or decline all together.
More often than not, the provider will list her multi hour rate in her showcase or website. They will also usually mention that these rates are non negotiable, this saves the phone call and any awkward discussions.

I just don't understand "hooker math" I do understand the time spent setting up the appointment, screening, getting ready hair/makeup etc... If this is already done for the first hour, the second hour should be a breeze.
Am I missing something?
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 12:21 AM   #27
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
I'm not saying I've never negotiated rates, I have. But Sky's rates seem responsible to me, so i'd let it ride. I usually book multi hours, usually 2. If the lady charges $3/hr, and $6/2hrs, I'll most likely mention that providers often discount the second hour. And if she's agreeable to that we move forward. This usually leads to repeat visits. If she doesn't agree to a discounted second hour, I have options... book only one hour, 90 mins, or decline all together.
More often than not, the provider will list her multi hour rate in her showcase or website. They will also usually mention that these rates are non negotiable, this saves the phone call and any awkward discussions.

I just don't understand "hooker math" I do understand the time spent setting up the appointment, screening, getting ready hair/makeup etc... If this is already done for the first hour, the second hour should be a breeze.
Am I missing something?
Mostly seconded. Skylar isn't complaining about people asking for multi-hour discounts though - rather people asking for discounted 30 minute / 45 minute sessions.

Where we differ...if multi-hour discounts aren't being offered, I just decline altogether; an hour isn't long enough for me to get past the M&G and settle my nerves, and without a negotiated rate, I'm paying $300-$500/hr to chat....which is just going to cause more performance anxiety, so I might as well just not waste my time.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 01:33 AM   #28
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
When I go to a restaurant, I choose a place that I can afford and plan to tip the staff. When I take a cab, I plan on the fare and a tip. When I Hobby, I choose a provider who's donation falls within my hobby budget . . .and plan on tipping her.

There is a whole range of Hobby options that go from <$50 SW through the AMPs, BP "Indies", Agency providers and true indipendants. Looking for a bargan or negotiating for a special rate only gets you a resentful clock watching rushed session.

A good session is where both parties are happy with what they got out of it.
^^^^^This!
Old 12-25-2015, 03:47 AM   #29
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

User ID: 208645
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I offer only discounts for return clients and I might give discount for holidays but I think my rates are reasonably fair
Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoal View Post
Sooo... your saying you don't offer discounts....???

..........just thought I'd ask...
Seeskylar is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 03:51 AM   #30
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

It takes many guys a few days of work to make $300. Handing that over for one hour of fun isn't that easy to do for some. Self included.

Must be nice to make $300 an hour for a job that requires no training. For some people to make $300 an hour, they have to spend $50,000-$100,000 on tuition.

Many of you ladies do this because you don't want to work at Macy's for $8.50 an hour. It would take you ALL WEEK to make $300. Could you imagine spending a week's salary in one hour, on someone who may or may not look like her pics, who may or may not be in a good mood?

I get it, ladies. You gotta 'make your money' for doing this, but save all this 'cheap bastard' shit y'all like to throw at us guys. When y'all start spending by the hundreds for an hour of anything then come back and talk.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women