Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-15-2023, 05:36 PM   #16
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

God damnit man stop white knighting. The bitch was dangerous. I wrote a review on this board about her erratic behavior. Nothing is ever done to these chicks. They leave us to the wolves. Let one incident be spoken of in the powder room and we are out of here. They can share real pictures names etc

I'm in danger as well and I wasn't my voice to be heard. All I want is a nut
Old 07-15-2023, 05:49 PM   #17
Pitroom
BANNED

Op ain't ever stopping anything. Just got out some efficiently screened pussy. Guess what. I booked 2 hours. Fucked her maybe 25 minutes. The rest was just talking. It was the best two hours of her life.

I've said it before these boards allow chicks to have an NBA but most serial killers are dll white. Black folks just want some cheap pussy but you are safe with us

It's this rich, bored, let's go dive and go see the Titanic movie underwater in a dog fabric house you need to worry about.
Old 07-15-2023, 05:59 PM   #18
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I screened a fucking bitch, all I want is pussy, all the reviews stated absolutely nothing about her bullshit. She went in my bathroom for 40 minutes. You'll know what she did in there. Came out toes twitching. All you guys had never mentioned this.

Bitch took her gun, she always carried it, then carried it into the bedroom and placed it under the pillow. I've already paid the broad so I'm trying to get something for my money. Goes in the restroom for another 30 minutes. Who knows what's sh is doing. Comes out and playfully in her words points the laser at me. I had scheduled an overnight. I said bitch you got to go. Your favorite client won numerous raffles so obviously he was gambling the same way I was

I dodged a literal bullet. Both boards protect you'll to the detriment of us. I don't give a fuck. My phone is my new website. I just fucked two ladies today. About to do one more. I warned the whole board about her. Others because scared or whatever sipped on their baby milk and said nothing

Months later her erratic, bathroom ass shot someone, and she ain't the only one. Alot of providers literally love the bathrooms but of course us guys can't ever talk about you'll bathroom behavior. It's okay. My nuts were bolted good on birth. Fuck with me(I'm the nicest guy) and you got some major problems . The bitch was dangerous. I dodged a bullet. We all dodged a bullet. You op provide in your apartment that you lay in. I find that either dumb or broke. Either you are not as smart as well ......or you do not have the money to separate the two. None of us are safe. You ain't safe sleeping next to a dude you've known for 20 years and you are married. There should be no points here UC but by God you are going to find some infraction to stifle truth.
Shut the fuck up you know nothing you’re just a babbling imbecile
Old 07-15-2023, 06:03 PM   #19
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Pit,
If you can't learn to screen, the results are all on you.
As for the ladies, it's entirely their within their preview as to what's acceptable for screening for each of them.

Last, this thread is about screening.
Any more quasi reviews of your escapades will be thread hijack.
Old 07-15-2023, 06:19 PM   #20
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Shut the fuck up you know nothing you’re just a babbling imbecile
First of all you disrespectful muthafucker watch your mouth. Don't ever talk to me like that. I've tried to be nice to you but now the wheels have came off. I don't respect you at all. Your mouth is way to fly for a chick who has been selling pussy since Thelma of the Flintstones. If you ran shit you wouldn't invite tricks to the same place you lay your head at or your family members

This is my last time addressing your disrespectful ass. Stay in your lane please. I promise I'll never mention your raggedy, old coochie again and please don't ever mention me. Shiney poo. You are a disrespectful muthafucker. Go play with them yt boy knights. I screen well. Never see you
Old 07-15-2023, 06:26 PM   #21
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
First of all you disrespectful muthafucker watch your mouth. Don't ever talk to me like that. I've tried to be nice to you but now the wheels have came off. I don't respect you at all. Your mouth is way to fly for a chick who has been selling pussy since Thelma of the Flintstones. If you ran shit you wouldn't invite tricks to the same place you lay your head at or your family members

This is my last time addressing your disrespectful ass. Stay in your lane please. I promise I'll never mention your raggedy, old coochie again and please don't ever mention me. Shiney poo. You are a disrespectful muthafucker. Go play with them yt boy knights. I screen well. Never see you
You two act like you're married arguing all the time 😂
Old 07-15-2023, 06:38 PM   #22
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Dude chill
And I'm no white knight
Old 07-15-2023, 06:41 PM   #23
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Well what part of me posting in a thread is not understood as a mod is watching with the points darts case at hand?

Cut out name calling.
PMs have been issued
Old 07-15-2023, 06:42 PM   #24
Pitroom
BANNED

I screen the hell out of never seeing her. The only reason I mention her name is because she did doubles wit another chick and RIP Slayer used to say splat on that pussy.

I'm like damn. And I followed all the chicks slayer RIP pounded. For the splat on the pussy plus your toes. I figured hey cum dripping in her pussy or in her pussy she good with me just sticking my dick in her pussy and shooting a load in her pussy

That's the only reason you disrespectful muthafucker I even know you exist. So please don't come for me. Like let me have your lane. I've been nice but since you want to poke the bear I'm not shiney poo.

I don't wait in anybody to spend money or chauffer anyone around. I am the hobby @thehobby. Wash that old semen out your pussy(I don't bbfs ��) then still don't ever mention my name. Me and you are on different planets. (Ps I do what I want. I can dial a chick up now and she coming. I just don't post on Oh because i don't. That's the power of a hobbyist. I do what I want when. Keep my name out your mouth)
Old 07-15-2023, 06:45 PM   #25
Pitroom
BANNED

I'm sorry UC but this chick is out of hand how she talks to me. That's my last time addressing her
Old 07-15-2023, 06:50 PM   #26
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
The only reason I mention her name is because she did doubles wit another chick
That would be an interesting read
Old 07-15-2023, 06:54 PM   #27
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Any more and I close the thread
Old 07-15-2023, 06:57 PM   #28
Pitroom
BANNED

Google is your friend. She did doubles with Amberance. slayer RIP bought her to fame because she was the infamous splat on the pussy. Cum dripping so I probably correctly assumed maybe....then the hanging out. This born the legend them guys ain't paying neither am im. That's how I started screening chicks and saying yes hanging out with me off the clock come with it
Old 07-15-2023, 07:00 PM   #29
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Haha Babbling fool
Old 07-15-2023, 07:04 PM   #30
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I screen the hell out of never seeing her. The only reason I mention her name is because she did doubles wit another chick and RIP Slayer used to say splat on that pussy.

I'm like damn. And I followed all the chicks slayer RIP pounded. For the splat on the pussy plus your toes. I figured hey cum dripping in her pussy or in her pussy she good with me just sticking my dick in her pussy and shooting a load in her pussy

That's the only reason you disrespectful muthafucker I even know you exist. So please don't come for me. Like let me have your lane. I've been nice but since you want to poke the bear I'm not shiney poo.

I don't wait in anybody to spend money or chauffer anyone around. I am the hobby @thehobby. Wash that old semen out your pussy(I don't bbfs ��) then still don't ever mention my name. Me and you are on different planets. (Ps I do what I want. I can dial a chick up now and she coming. I just don't post on Oh because i don't. That's the power of a hobbyist. I do what I want when. Keep my name out your mouth)
Shineshit Now you’re telling lies again go read those reviews again he never splat on my pussy, stop telling lies anyone with premium access can read it was on my tits you lying fool
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women