Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2010, 06:14 AM   #16
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Hey Lily,

How about "My name is dumfuker and that's all you get."?
I would gues he gets the same response he gets at home. "Forget it! You're not getting any!"
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:10 AM   #17
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Outstanding quality post with some good replies. Lilly, I'd say keep going with more info on how to do a good screening. A safe and careful community benefits everyone involved.

Thank you.
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:17 PM   #18
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Hey Lily,

How about "My name is dumfuker and that's all you get."?

Tighten that flu analogy up a bit (shorter)and I'll put it on my screening page w/link back to you.
Haha! Babee is talking about a phone call I got a few months ago on one of my trips to Memphis. When I asked his name and to tell me anything else I could mention to his references so that they'll know who he is, he said "They know me as Chief and that's all you get!" I just responded with,"ok well this has been fun, sorry it couldn't work out" and I hung up. I got calls and texts from him for days, still listing more girls' names as if the problem was his references!!

So yeah Babee, he was a dumfucker
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #19
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

I agree with what Ms. Lily is saying. From a hobbiest point of view, I feel a little safer with a provider if she does screen. If I cold called a provider on say BP, or some site, and she just tells me yea, come on over, I live, or my incall is at such and such, I can tell you now, that I wouldn't go. I don't use BP for my search of that next great experience, however I do use it as a cross reference. I've noticed that the more professional the provider is that I can find her on multiple sites, and if she is on p411 and a few others, I feel a little safer. I think that screening for both provider and hobbiest is very important, even if not 100%. Great advice Ye Great Blond One!
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:58 PM   #20
mssassy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37132
My ECCIE Reviews

ok on screening . Screening and referance checks works if all providers cooperate together.

A couple of good examples: Yesterday I was trying to reach a provider for a referance check. Since i am not not known for this and have always used gut instincts and techology I thought I would give it a try (my first experience a lifetime ago with a well known provider on here had turned out badly she was rude and short and didnt answer my question at all) but anyway I called and got no response no biggie its saturday , rl happens and i figured she would call back well she didnt hasnt. Now luckily I found a review on the provider with her contact information.

I called her and finally was able to reach her. She did do a referance check and was nice about it. no attitude no drama . She was honest .

My point is that screening and referance check is only as good as the cooperation of all providers and hobbyist. Personal feelings have no place here in this climate.

thank you to the providers for the referance check and the rest

Ali I was not trying ot saying you didnt or wouldnt referance check only that I didnt reach you and you didnt call back nothing more nothing less
mssassy is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 07:22 AM   #21
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

That's what PMs were made for vs. public forums....just a thought.
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:33 AM   #22
mssassy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

the idea was that referance check is only good if all providers work together for the good of the hobby. how can effective screening take place if providers pick and chose . If you get on here and say that referance checking is a good part of screening then that means you should answer /pm email when called or pm about referance check otherwise its just lip service to make you look good and thats not good either and puts the hobbyist and the other providers in jeopardy or as lily says gives everyone a chance of gettting t he flu. in either case im right on this even if it makes people mad

once again thanks for the referance check we all need to be more like you when it comes to that
Old 01-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #23
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

MsSassy--Maybe other providers are hesitant to provide you with references because of your behavior in March??? It's really difficult for others to disassociate you from certain liasons, once they've taken place. Just a thought.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #24
okiehardun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
MsSassy--Maybe other providers are hesitant to provide you with references because of your behavior in March??? It's really difficult for others to disassociate you from certain liasons, once they've taken place. Just a thought.

It is my thought that 11 months is a long time to carry a cross. There have been a lot of name and behavior changes around here since March. That's just an outsider's observation of course.
okiehardun is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:15 PM   #25
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

[Self edit]
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #26
mssassy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ginger Perhaps and I freely admit to making mistakes we all have. However mistakes are made to be learned from and a wise person does learn from their mistakes and becomes better because of it. Will I make those same mistakes again? Hell No which is why I am prepared to do what it takes to prove my loyalty to the hobby and take the bumps along the way until I do.

Thanks okie
Old 01-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #27
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiehardun View Post
It is my thought that 11 months is a long time to carry a cross. There have been a lot of name and behavior changes around here since March. That's just an outsider's observation of course.
In my opinion, the really big no-no's don't have a statute of limitations. No matter what your name is.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:58 PM   #28
mssassy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok Ginger this about screening and referance check not about 11 months ago.

I will say this and please then lets get back on topic...

MY LOYALITY IS WITH THE HOBBY AND WITH THE OTHER PROVIDERS. AND YES I AM PREPARED TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO PROVE THAT AND TAKE THE BUMPS UNTIL I DO IM SORRY GINGER I MADE MISTAKES AND NOW I PLAN TO LEARN AS MUCH AS I CAN FROM LILY AND THE OTHER PROVIDERS.

LIly I promise as soon as i can find the time I will pm you I want to ask some specifics on better screening.

So please back on topic without drama and a history lesson . This is 2011 a new year a new beginning for everyone
Old 01-04-2011, 12:18 PM   #29
warbird
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
I encourage all to screen.. however..in these tough times..will a provider be willing to answer reverse screening from potential clients who based on LILLY'S scenerios are at just as much risk as the provider? should clients begin to ask for real info? see i.d? reverse screen to ensure the safety enviroment comes full circle?
My philosophy has always been that I will be happy to provide my real name and place of employment and work number when the provider is willing to do the same. I'm not going to give someone my real name and where I work on the off chance that they might give me the time of day. Just as the provider doesn't know if I'm some psychopath there's no way I can be sure that they're not some psycho-chick looking for a mark to blackmail.
warbird is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:07 PM   #30
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
My philosophy has always been that I will be happy to provide my real name and place of employment and work number when the provider is willing to do the same. I'm not going to give someone my real name and where I work on the off chance that they might give me the time of day. Just as the provider doesn't know if I'm some psychopath there's no way I can be sure that they're not some psycho-chick looking for a mark to blackmail.
That argument is about as hackneyed as 'low volume upscale'.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women