Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48598
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2010, 09:43 AM   #16
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

Natural is always the way to go. However, I would be open to a breast augmentation if a few different situations came into play. I have heard stories of after giving birth, some women loose their boobs. I am a B cup so for me to go down to an A I would freak! The only other way I would get a job done is if for some reason I all of a sudden lacked a lot of self confidence in how I look. Woman love to feel sexy and for some when breast change in sizes, there is a lack of sexiness. But that's just me.
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:25 AM   #17
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Before my time they use to have a answer to lose in size. But to keep them bare foot and ahhhhh I think I will stopppppp right there. Yup before all hate me!!!!!

I would think the size would only go back to what it was after the breast feeding is over. But guessing it could very with each woman. I did know a provider that told me once that she wanted to have it done. She was all done having kids. But wanted that size/fullness she had when she was breast feeding.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:26 AM   #18
m2244
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23089
My ECCIE Reviews

brooke you hit the nail on the head!....ahhh i want them back lol.....and I hope my info on your present buying needs helped you lol
m2244 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:30 AM   #19
m2244
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23089
My ECCIE Reviews

good job offshore!....see we are all doing so much better now .....moving on to the subject.....my thoughts are a lift and a c cup but I want natural and ive asked EVERYONE on their opinion and im getting really mixed thoughts....I mean the lift isn't necessary ...yet Im a model and i don't know if anyone else has noticed the perfect racks on some of these girls......it makes for a tough self esteem in the modeling world lol
m2244 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:41 AM   #20
wantmore1111
Lifetime Premium Access

What God gave them. Of course I want a hand full!!!!
wantmore1111 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #21
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

How about nature made but a a lot more than a handfull?

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:01 AM   #22
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

m2244

And Natural was my answer. But what ever you do is ok. As long as after healing it does not hurt when a lucky guy gets to play with them. Girls that have had it done some times have problems. So after I have gotten "play with dam-it, thats why I had it done" to "please do not touch them".

Most times it works out great. But I do know a few that have had problems. But Dr's are getting better at it.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:21 AM   #23
wlhrgfan
BANNED

User ID: 33224
Encounters: 2

Personally I don't think women need to scar themselves up with things like implants. If they do then fine for them if it made them feel happy. But really happy is the issue. If I were a lady I don't think I'd ever do cosmetic breast surgery so other people have a better opinion of me unless the surgery was necessary (i.e I was a breast cancer survivor) Bottom line people scar each other up mentally enough in life with cliques and personal politics why start doing physical things to yourself to compensate for that.

For what its worth it's not breast implants but its about cosmetic surgery in general: But was Michael Jackson a happy person with all his cosmetic surgery? Who knows, but he seemed a mentally scarred recluse to me that continually changed himself so others would accept him? And the truth is he had so much talent he did not need the changes but for whatever reasons in his head he thought he needed em.
wlhrgfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:49 PM   #24
wantmore1111
Lifetime Premium Access

Sensual Lina

They look like TWO handfulls. And YES I like them!!!!!!
wantmore1111 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:38 PM   #25
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

Well Mary your gorgeous, but I can totally see where your coming from. As long as you don't go too overboard then go for it hunny! Just no "M's" for Mary...haha :P
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:02 PM   #26
wlhrgfan
BANNED

M's are way more perky than W's :P
Old 07-28-2010, 02:07 PM   #27
guest111111
Ambassador

wait... Michael Jackson had breast implants? (sorry i had to)

to me, is it nice to have something to play with.. absolutely, but it is sooo much about the self esteem. A lady who is happy with her body is more apt to want it touched and played with more, and this often lets down that apprehensiveness that can be there if she isn't happy. That feeling that she is having can and will come into play when meeting clients, and will often, IMHO, make or break the appt.
so in the end, its not about the implants themselves, but the psyche of having them... Now if your just having them done to play with and rub all over me.. i'm good with that too... ;-)
guest111111 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:14 PM   #28
wlhrgfan
BANNED

Picture MJ in the mirror yelling:

Teee Heeee!!! "You've been touched by...A smooth Criminal"

But I digress back to the Ta Ta's in Hands
Old 07-28-2010, 02:41 PM   #29
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteBrooke View Post
The only other way I would get a job done is if for some reason I all of a sudden lacked a lot of self confidence in how I look.
This is actually a pretty good point. If i were speaking to someone who was considering breast augmentation of any kind, my only advice to her would be to do it only if she's doing it for herself, and not for the purpose of pleasing us guys. There are a few things i'd like to be able to change about myself, and if surgery that's on par with breast augmentation surgery were an option, i'd have to confess i'd seriously consider it. So it wouldn't really be fair for me to attempt to talk someone out of it. That said, the items i would like to improve are solely the items that i'm personally self conscious about so things that would be done for the purpose of simply pleasing my potential partner (like adding on 20lbs of muscle, for example) are not anything i'd care to subject myself to. At least surgically.

So like i say, if you're doing it for you, then ok. But if you're intent is to do it for someone else's benefit, then i'd encourage against it. Strongly.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #30
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

NATURAL is my obvious answer, with a but ....
As Mary said "more along the lines of lifted more and a small c good shape" would be perfect.
I must admit, there are some that are enhanced with perfection, it is hard to tell the difference. The Lady that I am talking about knows who she is (Ahhhem Ch***), lol
cnym is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women