Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-17-2018, 10:18 AM   #16
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty View Post
So Austin are you saying u didn't send threatening pms to me detailing Dahlia Dolls address, make and model of her car, her residence and information about her child under What you THOUGHT was your FOP guy account but was actually your Austin account? Rtm was sent and miraculously FOP GUY was banned yet i still don't understand why u weren't. Hypocrisy at its finest.
Ok now Buxom is weighing in on this. Good lord. I have no idea what Dahlia Doll’s address is nor do I care. I have no idea what kind of car she drives even though I met her 3 times. I have no info about her child other than fact she told me what his age was at time and that he played football. And again bringing mention of minors to this board is a no no. I wouldn’t dare mention someone’s child on this board there is no place for it. If you would care to pm a copy of the pm you received from FOP, if that’s allowable I’ll be happy to take a look at it later. Right now I must get back to work.
Old 10-17-2018, 11:03 AM   #17
herky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
So Austin are you saying u didn't send threatening pms to me detailing Dahlia Dolls address, make and model of her car, her residence and information about her child under What you THOUGHT was your FOP guy account but was actually your Austin account? Rtm was sent and miraculously FOP GUY was banned yet i still don't understand why u weren't. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Wow your writing and punctuation is exactly like RodNReel. I've been wondering why the similarity in writing styles not only with your post but several other post by other posters.

Yes we all know people make fake accounts (both sides of the fence) to both promote themselves but also to see what's on the other side and that's when feelings get hurt and people start posting content that has no right to even see the light.
Old 10-17-2018, 11:05 AM   #18
herky
Valued Poster

Notice how the writing is the same. So weird.. just saying because of how it appears

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
Ok now Buxom is weighing in on this. Good lord. I have no idea what Dahlia Doll’s address is nor do I care. I have no idea what kind of car she drives even though I met her 3 times. I have no info about her child other than fact she told me what his age was at time and that he played football. And again bringing mention of minors to this board is a no no. I wouldn’t dare mention someone’s child on this board there is no place for it. If you would care to pm a copy of the pm you received from FOP, if that’s allowable I’ll be happy to take a look at it later. Right now I must get back to work.
Old 10-17-2018, 11:08 AM   #19
herky
Valued Poster

WoW I would hope the staff uses the same guidelines towards this as they do on every post.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
RTM sent. QFM

To the moderation staff: Are you going to apply the same standards to this poster as you do to me? Accusations have been made against me here in the same vein that I have been told I’m forbidden to express myself. Moreover, I’m under threat of sanction in this thread for targeting a “group of members”, while this is a direct and personal attack on me specifically. It would be encouraging if we had a single set of rules that applied to everyone equally.
Old 10-17-2018, 11:19 AM   #20
herky
Valued Poster

You know it's all about the $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Eccie is a very pimp-friendly place, as it turns out. It wouldn't do to have people criticizing pimps or pointing out when they are operating multiple sockpuppet accounts here, both of the male and female account types, giving them simultaneous access to the Men's Lounge and Powder Room forums. And of course they need the freedom to post reviews where they have an undisclosed financial interest in the review subject. So the threads get closed.
Old 10-17-2018, 11:28 AM   #21
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Isn't mentioning children in a post a Nuclear Violation of the guidelines? Things that make you go Hmmmmm.
Old 10-17-2018, 11:40 AM   #22
herky
Valued Poster

I thought it was, if it isn't then it should be right there with disclosing other personal information

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealone View Post
Isn't mentioning children in a post a Nuclear Violation of the guidelines? Things that make you go Hmmmmm.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:01 PM   #23
herky
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealone View Post
#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:33 PM   #24
Tx Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Im pretty sure the jury has reached a verdict youre honor..
Old 10-17-2018, 12:50 PM   #25
Sidinman78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Nm
Old 10-17-2018, 02:05 PM   #26
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
You'll Figure it out how to express your opinions within the Guidelines.
It really isn't that difficult.

Blatant in not proof, Blatant is a supposition.
Certainty and Documentation are proof.
My opinion - assuming I’m still allowed to have those - is that this is functionally equivalent to saying eccie’s rules against multiple handles will rarely be enforced due to how ridiculously easy it is to circumvent detection. Nearly everyone knows that they can avoid being caught merely by (1) using a different device for each handle and never logging into that device with any other handle and (2) not making silly mistakes like posting from one handle and using a signature (or some other identifying characteristic) from another handle. Meanwhile, evidence that Stevie Wonder could see at midnight is ignored. Hence, a single person is free to run all the handles they want as long as they are willing to get and exclusively use a different device for each one, and eccie staff can shrug it off by saying “there is no proof” when the ironclad proof they require is all but impossible to obtain, and I’ve come to believe that is by design.

One need only look to other forums (Austin, Dallas, Upstate NY, etc) to see that there is wild inconsistency between areas in how the rules are enforced, and what the moderators think the rules even mean. Threads that wouldn’t last a day here go on forever in other areas. Clearly staff are given free reign to apply the guidelines as they see fit, yet for this one there’s an “our hands are tied” concept at work, with seemingly no room for moderator judgment. That’s what we’re told anyway. Like many things about eccie rule enforcement, it seems inconsistent. It seems to strain credibility that an area’s moderator has freedom to arbitrarily interpret and enforce all other rules, but not this one.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:19 PM   #27
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

That's always been the case. It isn't new. If they went by accusations only there wouldn't be anyone left.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:41 PM   #28
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan69 View Post
That's always been the case. It isn't new. If they went by accusations only there wouldn't be anyone left.
Fair point but I’m not saying accusations only, but accusations with a decent body of circumstantial evidence behind them, which isn’t considered at all. I understand what you’re saying but the system appears flawed by design.

Boiled down, my questions are:

Because it’s always been this way, does that mean it always has to be this way, with no chance for improvement?

Is there truly no room for staff judgment on this one rule, seemingly unlike the others, or is that being conveyed to not have to deal with these situations?
Old 10-17-2018, 05:51 PM   #29
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by riders1175 View Post
I use to think women caused a lot of drama. Then I joined this site and realized that senior citizen males cause way more. Please don’t make them stop Biomed. I get a little smile reading some of this.

Not sure who is meant to be a senior citizen. I'm in my early 50s. Surely there are some younger guys around, but I'd say that puts me pretty squarely near the average of the male age demographic here. I don't even get any senior discounts that I'm aware of. But if anyone knows of some discounts available to a 52 year old, let me in on them!
Old 10-17-2018, 06:29 PM   #30
boblawblog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

can’t we all just play with some titties and get along?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women