Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #16
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If you post his handle here, everyone will know (now and in the future) that the guy is an ass and should be avoided.

If you don't post his handle here, many will think that you fully intend to see him again and the purpose of this post is to gain bargaining leverage.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #17
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Girl - Post his handle!!

I am posting an alert VERY similar to this tomorrow. I had a gent last Friday night short me in a very similar fashion.
Like your guy, he also promised to correct the issue the next day...
I've sent him 4 text messages, 1 PM and an email explaining to him that I would be giving him until this Friday to "make it right" with me or else I will have no other choice than to post an alert.

Don't worry, I WILL BE posting his handle.

...21 hours, 52 seconds left buddy. C'mon now!
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #18
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Huh?

Really?

Oh I see, she pissed him off, because she was trying to receive payment for a service he had gotten. Oh Okay.

How does one politely and graciously go about getting a payment when getting shorted. Im all ears, because I really really really think her check is not in the mail.

If you were shorted, how would you go about getting your payment, because I do not think a pretty young business woman such as your self would sit by the mailbox either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
I'm not condoning what he did to you, but perhaps the way you were contacting him was enough to piss him off. Calling and texting when he could potentially have a S/O? If this is the case, I can see why he said you have the wrong number.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #19
TonyStark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
Girl - Post his handle!!

I am posting an alert VERY similar to this tomorrow. I had a gent last Friday night short me in a very similar fashion.
Like your guy, he also promised to correct the issue the next day...
I've sent him 4 text messages, 1 PM and an email explaining to him that I would be giving him until this Friday to "make it right" with me or else I will have no other choice than to post an alert.

Don't worry, I WILL BE posting his handle.

...21 hours, 52 seconds left buddy. C'mon now!
Could it be the same guy????
TonyStark is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #20
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Yes. Post his current handle.

Like way too many other guys who do shit like that, anyone want to take bets he has at least 2-3 OTHER spare handles just waiting to be used?

I'm curious as to how you screened him.

Did he call and say, Hello, I'm fake stolen handle XXX on ECCIE, let's get together?

Or did you collect P411 info and screen him that way?

WAY too many guys since ECCIE started claiming to be handles, including STAFF handles, where ladies are not screening properly.

Go look at how often Torito's handle has been stolen or any number of other guys on this site.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #21
Springfield
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

What a prick, I would post his handle too.
Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:35 PM   #22
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just wanted to say something and then I'm done posting on this thread, and you all can reply as you wish.
This thread is mainly to alert providers and give them an opportunity to contact me privately for his handle.
I don't feel that it is necessary to expose his handle to everyone. I feel that the guys urging me to post his handle will not benefit form me doing so. I know from reading the forum and other similar threads that situations like this erupt into total drama and chaos.. Not my style at all.
I'll say this again, and one last time:

I have absolutely NO problem giving any provider his handle.

As far as screening, I screened him like all my other clients: I contacted 2 providers he has seen before by phone, asked a couple basic questions, and both gave him the okay. He also has 5 other reviews, which I looked at, and a little over a dozen posts.

He is legit on ECCIE as far as I can tell, but like I said, you will come across a few assholes here and there on this site, regardless of how many reviews and posts he has, just like some providers have dozens of "Yes"s but she may not always be a happy ray of sunshine.

Girls, again, feel free to PM me for his handle.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #23
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Really?

Oh I see, she pissed him off, because she was trying to receive payment for a service he had gotten. Oh Okay.

How does one politely and graciously go about getting a payment when getting shorted. Im all ears, because I really really really think her check is not in the mail.

If you were shorted, how would you go about getting your payment, because I do not think a pretty young business woman such as your self would sit by the mailbox either.
Honestly, I count it before the session even begins so this wouldn't be a likely scenario in my case.
Secondly, if by chance I did get shorted, the most I would do is send him a pm and if I didn't hear back then I would cut my losses. I'm not going to stress over some chunk change. That's just me, though.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #24
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Sweettreat,

1. Did he actually PM you from his handle, or did he contact you another way and just give you his handle?

2. The reason, IMO, that you should post his handle here is that it will permanently put him on everybody's radar, which will follow that handle around for quite some time. If you merely reveal it in PM's to providers, the only people who are alerted are those that happen to be logged on to eccie during the window of time that this thread stays on the front page.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:15 PM   #25
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Ladies, you are not alone in this area.

I had a consultation with a lady recently, where I found out the donation posted on her showcase here, was not what she expected to be paid. Turns out she thought she had changed her rates, but failed to do so. So she wanted me to pay what she normally asks, rather than her special. I paid to avoid the fuss... but I'll never be back. I've beat myself up a bit about this as well, and decided that if this happens with any lady ever again... I'm walking.

So, getting screwed on the fee is not unique to the ladies here, happens to us gents as well.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:11 AM   #26
durango95
Account Disabled

Most hobbyist will not like this post but oh well. I was accused by a provider a long time ago of shorting her, and thats not my style, never have and never will.

So when the session is over, I present the "fee" and ask the lady to count the donation in front of me. Now most ladies the first time I see them kind of react surprised when I ask this, but the lady will count this and I have never had one complain afterward. Even if I have seen a lady four or five times, I ask them to count the fee in front of me, after a few times its all cool. Or if I am seeing a lady the first time for a longer date like at my place, I will hand them the donation up front and ask them to check the fee, again in front of me. I have always checked the fee and never had a problem. The lady will then relax and the illusion of GFE proceeds. This is not for everyone, but my way of making sure things are right. Just my 2 cents worth on how to handle the donation.
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #27
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

It's sweet treat call on this one. Let's respect her wishes and quit trying to pry it from her on this thread. Sweet Treats it does suck to lose out on the amount but i suspect you will make it back and then some.

To the hobbiest who did this At least pm Sweet or respond to this thread
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #28
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please POST IT

I have talked to several ladies lately and alot of this has been going on.

Could be the same guy or just assholes.

Sorry it happened to you.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #29
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Please POST IT

I have talked to several ladies lately and alot of this has been going on.

Could be the same guy or just assholes.

Sorry it happened to you.
Why don't you have them post it too?
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #30
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Why don't you have them post it too?
We have and do...elsewhere.

I can't make a Provider post anything.
I can only suggest it and offer the info.
Its up to her based on the situation.

But I have spoke with several Ladies that I am in contact with daily and its ridiculous the amount of shorting, cancellations and NCNS that are occurring.

It happens to all us...whether a New Lady or a Well Known Provider
berkleigh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women