Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2018, 06:41 PM   #16
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Some of us are tired of you and your anti-America agendas. Everything about you yells TROLL, from your avatar of a pure idiot to talking shit about how smart you are and thinking that retirees get checks from AARP. You have very little style and no substance. My gut feeling is that you're a banned member that came back to talk shit. I also bet you aren't black.
.... close... but no cigar..... butt he does have a history fo sho...

(just wait for it...the queen Koi fish will be back shortly.. she caint atay away..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
This is the new improved sanitized version. You should’ve been here when it was really cool....
ROFLMWAO ! Amen
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 07:04 PM   #17
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes View Post
Recently joined eccie and my god, the level of hate/dislike/antagonism is off the charts. I read through various encounter reports, coed posts, etc. and almost all of them get highjacked into personal attacks. I thought this site was for hobby sharing, but this feels like people fighting on social media. Is this how eccie operates across the board or are other cities different? WTH
This is the new improved sanitized version. You should’ve been here when it was really cool....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 07:13 PM   #18
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Some of us are tired of you and your anti-America agendas. Everything about you yells TROLL, from your avatar of a pure idiot to talking shit about how smart you are and thinking that retirees get checks from AARP. You have very little style and no substance. My gut feeling is that you're a banned member that came back to talk shit. I also bet you aren't black.
You seem bitter and mad about old posts. I havent said anything Anti -American in a while. But it is ironic how you can hate me and love the most openly Benedict Arnold POTUS in history. talk about pot meet kettle. You are fascinated with me. You live , breathe, eat, shit, fuck SC. Be honest when your in a paid for session and about to nut your one tear drop do you yell: "Sistine" lmao

Dude stop talking to me. You literally have zero control over your emotions. Something wrong with that elevator. I don't mess with people i start my threads and mind my business. Most people shit talk me then forget they started it. Hahaha

PS: dont forget when that dude from Austin lit into your ass you were the one sending me PM's looking for me to protect and comfort you. You came to me so stop pretending for the gram.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:52 PM   #19
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
You seem bitter and mad about old posts. I havent said anything Anti -American in a while. But it is ironic how you can hate me and love the most openly Benedict Arnold POTUS in history. talk about pot meet kettle. You are fascinated with me. You live , breathe, eat, shit, fuck SC. Be honest when your in a paid for session and about to nut your one tear drop do you yell: "Sistine" lmao

Dude stop talking to me. You literally have zero control over your emotions. Something wrong with that elevator. I don't mess with people i start my threads and mind my business. Most people shit talk me then forget they started it. Hahaha

Go back into mama's basement and play some more.

Quote:
PS: dont forget when that dude from Austin lit into your ass you were the one sending me PM's looking for me to protect and comfort you. You came to me so stop pretending for the gram.

Fucking lie. I sent you one PM not PM's. I was axing you if thought a member was a member here who's disappeared. Protect and comfort.......from you...........when hell freezes over. Liar.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 10:11 PM   #20
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
I havent said anything Anti -American in a while.

Liar, you posted this two days ago in this thread. ( https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...2&postcount=14)

Where someone was killed and you seemed to gloat about it.

Quote:
All i said was he got what he deserved for trying to spread American Colonialism.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 04:14 AM   #21
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

OP, this is the "nice" version. basically, u gotta have thick skin. coed, at its worst (or best depending on your take,) is the Roman Coliseum...writ large. word to the wise: it is better to be a lion than a Christian..

totally off topic-point me if necessary Ike-but this is the beginning of the end of the Trump presidency. and yes, you can quote me on that. seems there are still consequences for grifting et al. while holding the highest office in the land. couldn't happen to a better person: "The Orange Grifter in Chief."

#karmawinsall.. "Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up"...

Trump has been Putin's bottom bitch since day1. we finally know why..

i would lead a Queen-style chant. that faggot-Freddy Mercury-had all kinds of talent. only the good die young..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 05:12 AM   #22
bigwill832
Just A Regular User!!!!

Encounters: 36

HA!!! All we need now is Pyramider asking for taint photos.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 12:18 PM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The OP probably failed the Sears catalog sex education and does not know what taint is ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 04:33 PM   #24
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This is total nonsense. And stop trynna promote that technology challenged site. I find it amusing how you people want to break the law and want to act all stuck up and hypocritical at the same time. The same mentality as the religious wing nuts out here. What the fuck you want Mr. Rogers Neighborhood? Well run my ass
LMFAO
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 04:34 PM   #25
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
They have no idea
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 05:28 PM   #26
Fresh-Memes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

If this is the “new improved sanitized version”, what the hell was the previous version? Open warfare? So basically some people use this site for the simple joy of starting shit and messing with people. Hmmm, let me login and look for a cutie for pleasure. Nah, I’ll just login and start shit. No wonder providers have to screen extensively, they gotta avoid all the angry crazy mofos.
Fresh-Memes is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 05:34 PM   #27
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^^could not say it better myself sir..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 05:40 PM   #28
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
They have no idea
Nope....not a clue....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 06:05 PM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

They cannot be tainted.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 11:29 PM   #30
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes View Post
If this is the “new improved sanitized version”, what the hell was the previous version? Open warfare? So basically some people use this site for the simple joy of starting shit and messing with people. Hmmm, let me login and look for a cutie for pleasure. Nah, I’ll just login and start shit. No wonder providers have to screen extensively, they gotta avoid all the angry crazy mofos.
Just because you have to pay for pussy....hey that's your problem.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women