Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2016, 10:04 AM   #16
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
I lovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee grandpas!!!!! I'm just saying
You do? What is ur senior discount? If you give us good discounts us seniors will be lining up and you will be loving it..
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 10:08 AM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupegarland View Post
by the way I am a single grandpa
sure you are.. we are all single during the 60 minutes we're with a Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permission Granted View Post
This really isnt anything new. Back in my high school days the hottest cheerleader in school had a sugar daddy who bought her jewelry, took to expensive places teenagers just don't go, and for Christmas her junior year bought her a new BMW 3 series... oh how I remember eating her pussy in that car when her SD was away on his business trips...
you ate Anna Nicole Smith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
You do? What is ur senior discount? If you give us good discounts us seniors will be lining up and you will be loving it..
her Senior discount, is to discount the fact that old guys go limp quickly, and have 1950's attitudes toward women
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:46 PM   #18
Permission Granted
Supporting Single Moms

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Really? These fucking stories kill me. So what happened? How did you go from a high school stud to paying for pussy? You must have had a hell of down fall from high school stud to this low level in your life. Or maybe you're just full of shit and shouldn't waste your time responding.

Wow, what a dick... if you really want to know about me it's posted here. Do a search...

I've married a few strippers, been a part time swinger, now a widower. Decided I don't want another wife so I'm all for some UTR strippers and getting exactly what I want when I want it

Now tell me, what caused you to become such a low life dick?
Permission Granted is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 02:22 PM   #19
KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Account Disabled

User ID: 2456
My ECCIE Reviews

Most young chics aren't fucking young dudes so by the time they get here it isn't anything different.
I was 17 when I lost my virginity to a 30 year old and 6 months later ended up here. After I lost my virginity I was a big hoe and couldn't get enough Dick!! I had never ever been with anyone my age or close to my age till I got in the Hobby! I have a twin brother so it used to creep me out being with young guys. I love older men and very attracted to older men. Who doesn't like being taught and being able to teach someone? I have learned a lot and still learning everyday!!
So you guys who think its all about money, its not always the case.
KINKY LITTLE NIKKI is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 03:03 PM   #20
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

18 and 19yo gals definitely love to fuck multiple men and make great whores!! Older guys appreciate their talents fully!! I have met a few who started young and are now married and still fucking like wild sluts!! Their husbands are clueless
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 05:24 PM   #21
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I just qualified for AARP. Lookin forward to my discounts.
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 10:07 PM   #22
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permission Granted View Post
Wow, what a dick... if you really want to know about me it's posted here. Do a search...
Why would I do that? That would mean that I actually give a shit enough about you to do a search.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 07:25 AM   #23
Guest032217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I hate to tell you this grandpa, but most of the 18 or 19 year olds are pimped the fuck out...it's a nice thought to think that they like fucking 60-70 plus year old men for money, but sorry to hit you with reality. I'm sure they have little say...you seem like a class act. Why wouldn't a 19 year old want to fuck you by choice? A man who talks about sexual acts about teenage hookers to his grandsons...nothing creepy as fuck about that. That's normal. Weirdo
I'm with Lucas on this one totally! These youngster are already without ambition, direction, and role models. No need for wise (pun intended)words from an indecent man smh
This country's future is in trouble
Guest032217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 07:26 AM   #24
Guest032217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I hate to tell you this grandpa, but most of the 18 or 19 year olds are pimped the fuck out...it's a nice thought to think that they like fucking 60-70 plus year old men for money, but sorry to hit you with reality. I'm sure they have little say...you seem like a class act. Why wouldn't a 19 year old want to fuck you by choice? A man who talks about sexual acts about teenage hookers to his grandsons...nothing creepy as fuck about that. That's normal. Weirdo
I'm with Lucas on this one totally! And thank you for having the stones to speak up. These youngster are already without ambition, direction, and role models. No need for wise (pun intended)words from an indecent man smh
Guest032217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 08:39 AM   #25
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumFun View Post
I'm with Lucas on this one totally! And thank you for having the stones to speak up. These youngster are already without ambition, direction, and role models. No need for wise (pun intended)words from an indecent man smh
Thanks.....we have a hooker in this thread who claims she lost her virginity at 17 years old to a 30 year old. And she claims she became a hooker soon after because she loves dick. Okay. I stopped hanging out with 17 years old girls when I was about 17 years old. I think that's how it works. I doubt that a 30 year old was looking for anything but a soon to be pimp paycheck. And it's probably not a coincidence in no time that it happened.

This shit's just funny to me. The hookers will say they love dick, and the old tricks will believe that teenagers love to fuck old fat men because of their love for sex...rinse and repeat
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 09:39 AM   #26
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I thought all hookers had a fat grandpa fetish?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 09:44 AM   #27
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupegarland View Post
I was talking to two of my young grandsons,in their 20s and 30s...
Keep on keepin on there old timer!

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 12:44 PM   #28
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunytunz View Post
Weird, we usually just talk politics and religion over thanksgiving dinner in my family.
Yeah, Luny....I tried (well, not too hard now that I think about it) to steer the convo away from the current political scene during that most recent of extended family events (we have a few too many libs mixed within the family for my taste but, oh well....)

I've issued more than a few apologies for my "comments" since (hopefully Christmas goes a tad smoother in a few weeks....I can't afford to alienate any more relatives than I have of late). ha!
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 12:54 PM   #29
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The one thing I've enjoyed about getting older is not having to have sex with young girls. Take a woman any day, she knows what she and I enjoy.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 01:06 PM   #30
KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Account Disabled

User ID: 2456
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Lucas,
Your a DICK,but I see you don't care so I am just wasting my time writing this. But anyways!! I lost my virginity in a Bunk House on a Ranch back home. NO ONE knows about Pimping and Hoeing where I am from.
I went to jail at 17 for fighting. Stripping,2 waitress jobs,and HS wasn't paying my probation so that is how I ended up in Dallas. I am an INDEPENDENT bitch and have a great reputation on here and have for many years. So get your facts straight before you start talking.
Sounds like someone hasn't been sucking his dick right! lmao!
KINKY LITTLE NIKKI is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women