Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2023, 09:34 AM   #16
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrColt1911 View Post
+1
I'm late 30's now but when I started seeing providers I was late 20's and I had only been with about 6 girls all of which were younger and more INEXPERIENCED then me! and so when I started seeing older more experienced ladies I appreciated the lessons! lol
Younger male or female are not that experience in the sex world as it is sometimes ..
So teaching a younger male how to treat a woman is enjoyable ..
Let me be your teacher ('')
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 10:37 AM   #17
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

There are some providers who like younger guys simply because they don't have the experience nor do they know what they want so they get to teach them how being BCD with a provider. Then just going through the motions and being a receptacle while they get off is an outstanding experience. But, many ladies tend to be squeamish with seeing the older guys who actually know what they like from a session they pay for, because if they are not satisfied, then have to cope with railing intel and/or they face a possible negative review.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 12:08 PM   #18
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I believe it’s simpler than that: Younger girls who are squeamish about older men don’t like the idea of fucking dudes old enough to be their dad.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 12:14 PM   #19
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

I disagree.

The vast majority of younger ladies, even some of the older ones, who get involved in this industry do so because they have emotional daddy issues. Sometimes they seek the attention of older men, other times obviously, the older men have more money.
Old 04-02-2023, 12:21 PM   #20
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Their pimp is their daddy taking care of them. Johns are their pervy uncles.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 12:59 PM   #21
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I believe it’s simpler than that: Younger girls who are squeamish about older men don’t like the idea of fucking dudes old enough to be their dad.
Can't agree more ..
Old 04-02-2023, 01:04 PM   #22
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

not every provider has Daddy issues young or old ( good lord why is it always providers have the issues ? ( lot of hobbyist have lot more issues )

Older providers with older men can be more of a pleasing time as we know what it might take to get him going if he has ED or a demanding type person and we can deal with it lot batter

Always the provider that's not doing her job as to making him feel his ego have been stroked . Might be she is just not that IN TO YOU or how demanding one can be ..
Old 04-02-2023, 03:24 PM   #23
MrColt1911
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Younger male or female are not that experience in the sex world as it is sometimes ..
So teaching a younger male how to treat a woman is enjoyable ..
Let me be your teacher ('')
I bet you could teach me a thing or two!!!
MrColt1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 04:40 PM   #24
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
I disagree.

The vast majority of younger ladies, even some of the older ones, who get involved in this industry do so because they have emotional daddy issues. Sometimes they seek the attention of older men, other times obviously, the older men have more money.
Please sit the clinical research to back your "assumption" stated by you as fact
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 05:39 PM   #25
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

There is a lady on this board, or at least used to be, who I wanted to see. From all I could read --- a perfect fit. When she learned my age as over 70 she declined to see me. Said she just couldn't be at her best for someone my age. I was very grateful for her to decline. I think more of her for saying no than some I have seen who just couldn't get into it and basically stole my money. Hope she is doing well.
Go4it is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 05:53 PM   #26
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Quote:
not every provider has Daddy issues young or old ( good lord why is it always providers have the issues ? ( lot of hobbyist have lot more issues )

Older providers with older men can be more of a pleasing time as we know what it might take to get him going if he has ED or a demanding type person and we can deal with it lot batter

Always the provider that's not doing her job as to making him feel his ego have been stroked . Might be she is just not that IN TO YOU or how demanding one can be ..
Maybe you should get your eyesight checked as I did not see every provider. But then again, you always have read something into a post that was not there.

Let me ask you a question, does a guy who pays the donation satisfy the hooker or does he pay a donation to a provider to provide a service that he requests? Now, if a guy wanted a provider to shove a bowling pin up her ass or anything else that would be painful, I could see why she would not be into that. But, if a guy wants his BJ done in a certain position or wants only to do MISH because he wants to look into the providers eyes, and you call that way too demanding because you want to do whatever you want to do and to hell with what the paying client likes, then I guess you are absolutely right.

One good thing about the ladies who I see regularly who are under 25 is the fact that they are not jaded in that they believe in actual customer service instead of showing a disdain for guys who choose to pay for an experience.

As I said, It is not about the physical age but rather the maturity and how you treat people that should really determine whether or not you see a person. If you take to heart advice of someone who has not seen the person they are recommending or not BCD, then you are a bigger fool than they are.
Old 04-02-2023, 05:56 PM   #27
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Older hookers like the older guys that can't get it up, I've been with older hookers, they can't do much besides lay there and have to take breaks with their legs, can't ride a cock. Anyone that believes that their more active at 60+ than their 20s or 30s is delusional.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 05:56 PM   #28
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrColt1911 View Post
I bet you could teach me a thing or two!!!
You can be my Teacher's aid and I can show you how to grade papers .
Old 04-02-2023, 07:45 PM   #29
MrColt1911
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
You can be my Teacher's aid and I can show you how to grade papers .
sounds fun! I've always wanted to learn how to grade papers!
MrColt1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 01:06 AM   #30
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

I don't see the point of having a blanket policy, when you can just take things on a case by case basis. If you chat with a 21 year old who is acting like an idiot, then block and report him. If you chat with a 21 year old who you have a good connection with, then why not accept his business? He's certainly not antagonizing you for being significantly older than him, otherwise he would not be contacting you to begin with.
Pangolier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women