Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162333
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41229
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2022, 11:04 PM   #16
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
while spewing leftist talking points about the nonsense that is "climate change"

do you finally get it?
You have a link of her making podcast on that trip to support your statement?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 11:08 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
You have a link of her making podcast on that trip to support your statement?

you mean while she was underage so i'll get pointed or after?

the mod squad is waiting to know
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 11:35 PM   #18
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I obviously forgot my audience in this thread. When I'm addressing old miserable dudes who are anti vaxx, pro Trump and actually believe his stolen election lie and are also extreme right wingers; I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking. I would not even let these folks shine my shoes in RL. Why would I ever think they could comprehend that making fun of a 19-year-old autistic kid is not cool in my real world? Oh well, that's called a you problem to me. You bitter old timers have fun with that.

Just thinking out loud. Oh, and for one of you, have fun hitting the pussy RTM/snitch button.

You old timers get the last word because this stupid shit is not worth going back and forth about to me unless I'm in the mood for some points.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 02:37 AM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I obviously forgot my audience in this thread. When I'm addressing old miserable dudes who are anti vaxx, pro Trump and actually believe his stolen election lie and are also extreme right wingers; I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking. I would not even let these folks shine my shoes in RL. Why would I ever think they could comprehend that making fun of a 19-year-old autistic kid is not cool in my real world? Oh well, that's called a you problem to me. You bitter old timers have fun with that.

Just thinking out loud. Oh, and for one of you, have fun hitting the pussy RTM/snitch button.

You old timers get the last word because this stupid shit is not worth going back and forth about to me unless I'm in the mood for some points.

if you say so
Old 01-01-2023, 07:07 AM   #20
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

She injected herself into the political arena, criticism comes with the territory.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 12:02 PM   #21
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
you mean while she was underage so i'll get pointed or after?

the mod squad is waiting to know
Guide line #10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

Not my intention. I was not asking about her. Only her podcast or any other media making those statements you said in the context you stated on the voyage in question. If the GL are about her posting about climate change, I want a separate thread for that.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 04:19 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

She looks about 14 in the picture dilbert posted and Waco reposted.

Probably not you two's brightest moment.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 04:40 PM   #23
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

she's 19. she's drinking wine.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 06:33 PM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

We have an old, senile, stupid, inept, lying, corrupt piece of shit running the country, so we might just as well have a retard lecturing us about world wide climate change.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 08:49 PM   #25
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
she didn't.

Transatlantic Voyages of Greta Thunberg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transa...Greta_Thunberg

you seem like a reasonably knowledgeable fellow ... how do you NOT know these things?

bahahahahaaa
She probably would have been responsible for fewer greenhouse gas emissions if she'd just taken a plane. The Wikipedia link says one of her crew members had to fly between the USA and Europe. And I wonder if those two sailing ships will leave a smaller carbon footprint over their lifetimes than the seats on the airplanes and ferries that crew and passengers could have used as alternatives. The materials for and manufacturing of those boats must have involved using a lot of fossil fuel.

Buy hey, she's not as big a hypocrite as Al Gore, and some of our other Progressive political and entertainment elite who are trying to save the planet yet regularly employ private jets to fly around.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 10:18 PM   #26
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

She's a weird kid. I've never listened to her talk even once because I don't give a shit what kids have to say about adult matters. To be honest, I don't even understand how people even take her seriously. Having said that, I monitor my kids' accounts on social media. It's some of the dumbest shit you will ever come across. You don't believe me? Check out TikTok. You'll be brain dead for a week if you do. That's how kids are now.

Bottom line is that she is a damn kid with odd parents. Because she is autistic makes her more susceptible to OCD. Hell, in 5 years who knows what she will be obsessed with. Kid will probably want to save rats or some dumb shit. Regardless, she's a kid who is playing in an adult world. That's on her parents and not her. They should have let her be a kid IMO and not the face of their bullshit cause because she is neither mature nor qualified enough to fill that role regardless of the accolades she receives because of liberals.

All I'm saying is don't make fun of the kid for doing dumb kid shit. Feel free to make fun of her idiot parents though because they failed her IMO. You're supposed to protect your kids. You don't put them out there for public scrutiny.
Old 01-01-2023, 10:45 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
She's a weird kid. I've never listened to her talk even once because I don't give a shit what kids have to say about adult matters. To be honest, I don't even understand how people even take her seriously. Having said that, I monitor my kids' accounts on social media. It's some of the dumbest shit you will ever come across. You don't believe me? Check out TikTok. You'll be brain dead for a week if you do. That's how kids are now.

Bottom line is that she is a damn kid with odd parents. Because she is autistic makes her more susceptible to OCD. Hell, in 5 years who knows what she will be obsessed about? Kid will probably want to save rats or some dumb shit. Regardless, she's a kid who is playing in an adult world. That's on her parents and not her. They should have let her be a kid IMO and not the face of their bullshit cause because she is neither mature nor qualified enough to fill that role regardless of the accolades she receives because of liberals.

All I'm saying is don't make fun of the kid for doing dumb kid shit. Feel free to make fun of her idiot parents though because they failed her IMO. You're supposed to protect your kids. You don't put them out there for public scrutiny.

you are not wrong about her parents who are radicals for radicalizing her. but she's an adult now and if she wants to continue talking about this climate nonsense she'll take the heat for it.
Old 01-02-2023, 01:27 AM   #28
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
she's 19. she's drinking wine.
LOL. That's your criteria? When I was in Europe for the 1st time, I was 14. I went to a restaurant. The waiter asked me what beer I wanted, and kids my age then were chain smoking cigarettes all around me. I looked like a really tall skinny 12-year-old.

Anyway, they're pretty liberal about not asking for ID there because they really don't give a shit if you have the money to pay for it. I swear some of those fucked up towns in places like Belgium or Sweden would sell booze to a toddler for a buck.

My point is holding a glass of wine means jack shit over there as far as identifying one's age. Hell, it doesn't mean jack shit here either. You live in Louisiana. Ever heard of Isabella's in Shreveport? I didn't drink in high school, but my friends did. They loved that place. We were 16. I was always the designated driver, so I had to always drive their drunk asses back home to TX. Haha
Old 01-02-2023, 11:05 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
LOL. That's your criteria? When I was in Europe for the 1st time, I was 14. I went to a restaurant. The waiter asked me what beer I wanted, and kids my age then were chain smoking cigarettes all around me. I looked like a really tall skinny 12-year-old.

Anyway, they're pretty liberal about not asking for ID there because they really don't give a shit if you have the money to pay for it. I swear some of those fucked up towns in places like Belgium or Sweden would sell booze to a toddler for a buck.

My point is holding a glass of wine means jack shit over there as far as identifying one's age. Hell, it doesn't mean jack shit here either. You live in Louisiana. Ever heard of Isabella's in Shreveport? I didn't drink in high school, but my friends did. They loved that place. We were 16. I was always the designated driver, so I had to always drive their drunk asses back home to TX. Haha
dilbert and Waco think a 14 year old holding a glass of wine makes her 19!

I wonder if a jury would believe them?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 12:01 PM   #30
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Looks like Greta's been thrown in jail.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ts-2023-01-17/
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women