Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2010, 01:48 PM   #16
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

This one and P411 are used 99.9% of the time.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:12 PM   #17
bigmarv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

^^^ I agree this one and P411.
bigmarv is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:46 PM   #18
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Horndogs.info for the honesty of the reviews and lack of drama and threADs..

ECCIE.NET for the some needed information that must be filtered through the excessive White Knight reviews and shills and pimps and promoters.

P411 as a screening service, to check area, fast links to reviews, services sometimes, contact information if missing in their ads.

Eraps.net to see who has popped up their head to say hello.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #19
bkat6049
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Which Site??

This one is all a man needs, good info, easy to get around, familier with a lot of the patrons.... No need for another site....
bkat6049 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:01 PM   #20
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
This one and P411 are used 99.9% of the time.
+1

I am a member of other boards, but do not frequent them just an occasional lurker.
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #21
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

P411 is also a good site.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:38 PM   #22
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Used to be several but they suck nowadays. I'll stick with this one and P411 as an invaluable aid.
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #23
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

TER and eccie are what I look at regularly. TER is invaluable since it is more of a national board. This comes in handy when you travel. eccie is great for the Texas area and particularly Dallas.
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:52 PM   #24
OFF
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

I pretty much camp here on ECCIE with an occasionally side trip to TER. I started on TER before I found ASPD and then subsequently ECCIE. I was the number one poster on TER's General Discussion Board and the Reviewer's Section for a while. I still post there occasionally.

OFF :-)
OFF is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:47 PM   #25
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I use this one mostly{90% of my biz comes from here}...p411...datecheck...swe etdixie...TER....e.com.....are a few
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:59 AM   #26
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

This is the only public board I regularly look at. I use P411 and TER quite a bit, but don't really consider the former a board. TER has a board that I think is useless, but their reviews are quite good, especially when you travel.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:02 PM   #27
st929
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

ECCIE is it for me. Started with ASPD and been here since it started.
st929 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #28
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

The only issue I see about asking this question on this site is that you are only sampling those who really frequent and post on here.

I'm sure if you go to the other sites and ask similar questions, your answers will be skewed towards that site.

I understand the reason behind the asking but it is really a fair question?

With the demise of ASPD after repeated failures, it honestly doesn't make sense for either the providers or the clients to limit their access and information sharing to only 1 site.

Look what happened to ECCIE when ASPD failed it exploded and a lot of data was lost until Eraps popped up with the old reviews but since it can't be searched, it remains barely usable.

If something were to happen here to ECCIE, who knows what but shit DOES happen in real life to affect boards, I mean did anyone really think a young woman like Amber would pass at such a young point in her life and yes, I know ECCIE has contingency plans in place for continuation but still.

Providers need to take advantage of multiple sites for free ads.

Heck, I just got an invite that AHC is back up with a new URL and I know some folks involved in the site who are good guys. I might have to go take a look around there again.

the biggest thing this thread should do is to let folks know that confining yourself to one site didn't work out very well with ASPD and to think it is a good idea to limit yourself to only one now means you are following the same flawed logic and may want to reconsider.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #29
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFF View Post
I pretty much camp here on ECCIE with an occasionally side trip to TER. I started on TER before I found ASPD and then subsequently ECCIE. I was the number one poster on TER's General Discussion Board and the Reviewer's Section for a while. I still post there occasionally.

OFF :-)
I love your post, good to see you are here
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:26 PM   #30
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
The only issue I see about asking this question on this site is that you are only sampling those who really frequent and post on here.

I'm sure if you go to the other sites and ask similar questions, your answers will be skewed towards that site.

I understand the reason behind the asking but it is really a fair question?

With the demise of ASPD after repeated failures, it honestly doesn't make sense for either the providers or the clients to limit their access and information sharing to only 1 site.

Look what happened to ECCIE when ASPD failed it exploded and a lot of data was lost until Eraps popped up with the old reviews but since it can't be searched, it remains barely usable.

If something were to happen here to ECCIE, who knows what but shit DOES happen in real life to affect boards, I mean did anyone really think a young woman like Amber would pass at such a young point in her life and yes, I know ECCIE has contingency plans in place for continuation but still.

Providers need to take advantage of multiple sites for free ads.

Heck, I just got an invite that AHC is back up with a new URL and I know some folks involved in the site who are good guys. I might have to go take a look around there again.

the biggest thing this thread should do is to let folks know that confining yourself to one site didn't work out very well with ASPD and to think it is a good idea to limit yourself to only one now means you are following the same flawed logic and may want to reconsider.
I understand what you're saying.
My question wasn't asking "Which" but, "How Many" really...
I was just curious how many sites/boards you guys were also members of or at least looked at on a regular basis? I have about 5 that I look at pretty regularly. I use all 5 for business..so, that's easy.

Now, there are countless others that I look at when I have some free time. There are some Great sites/boards out there...It's fun to see what crazy sex stuff others are talking about!

Just Sayin....

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women