Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2014, 09:28 AM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I'm against over 5 million people being forced off their health insurance. Why aren't you?

ask their insurance company you idiot ... nothing in the ACA states its mandatory for anyone to be forced off their current insurance
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:26 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

ask their insurance company you idiot ... nothing in the ACA states its mandatory for anyone to be forced off their current insurance

I think you're really serious about this stupid statement. Say it ain't so. The White House established what they felt were the top ten requirements for health insurance. If your previous policy did not meet those standards then it ceased to exist. Obamacare did put poeple off their policies.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:33 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think you're really serious about this stupid statement. Say it ain't so. The White House established what they felt were the top ten requirements for health insurance. If your previous policy did not meet those standards then it ceased to exist. Obamacare did put poeple off their policies.

not if your insurance company meets those standards.. try again Teach,

show me the mandate in the law that automatically cancels policies ... insurance companies cancel your policy, not the law ... DUUUUURRRRRR

even the dolts at Fox got it right

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...nce-companies/

what's your excuse Goober?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:37 PM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
1. I am not willing to suck anyone's dick. You've changed man!
2. How do you know what size dick anyone has, did you see him naked? CJ is a junk poster. Talk to some of the ladies.
3. Do you bat from both sides of the plate? If you must know I do bat from both sides. I started as a lefty and developed my right side skills. I think I was born left handed but I lived with my grandmother for a year when I went to 1st grade. She was the kind of person who would have made me change hands. So why are you insulting my grandmother?
4. There were 253 million health insurance policies in force last year. 5 million out of 253 million is 2 percent. Stalin said, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic. I see where you get your philosophy from.

5. Most of the insured got to keep their policies. Most of the states and health insurance companies tried to restore the cancelled policies. Aetna was one company and there are others who were not able to restore the cancelled policies. Most of the insured (80%) get their policies from work and that mandate has been postponed. So you're telling lies by not stating facts that we both know.
6. You once said Bush did not lie about the WMD's that he was mistaken. Yes, along with Bill and Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, John Edwards, Al Gore, and just about every intelligence agency in the world. Of course there is evidence that Hussein moved his WMDs to Syria (as per his generals). Why do you think Obama and Hillary were so concerned about them?
7. Well Obama did not lie about the cancelled policies, he was mistaken. We've seen the White House memos where they were informed exactly what would happen. Where have you been? Under a rock?
8. JD, Go Fuck yourself Jackass!!!!!!!!
Well....I guess we know who won that argument. I understand that CJ is ready for you.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:40 PM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
not if your insurance company meets those standards.. try again Teach,

show me the mandate in the law that automatically cancels policies ... insurance companies cancel your policy, not the law ... DUUUUURRRRRR

even the dolts at Fox got it right

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...nce-companies/

what's your excuse Goober?

Flighter finished you already? Okay...are you really this obtuse? If the government says your farm is a wetlands and you can't develope it then they have taken it. You still legally own it, pay taxes on it, and you can even sell it if someone will take over the burden. Other than that you have no control over your own property anymore.

No, there is no specific passage that says private companies have to cancel the policies but there are rules that make those same policies unusable which is the same thing since most people renew their policies every year.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:02 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

If the government says your farm is a wetlands and you can't develope it then they have taken it.

HUH ?

speaking of obtuse.

Ducks Unlimited is buying wetlands to keep them from being developed simply to protect the duck migration ... I'm a member of DU .... you're an IDIOT
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:36 PM   #22
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I'm against over 5 million people being forced off their health insurance. Why aren't you?
If my car insurance company called me and told me that my plan was no longer available, and i'd have to choose a new one.......know what i'd do? I'd choose a new one.

Funny that you seem so outraged over people needing to decide on a different plan, but not over people being unable to get any plan.

Pretty much makes you a dick, near as i can tell.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 04:37 PM   #23
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
If my car insurance company called me and told me that my plan was no longer available, and i'd have to choose a new one.......know what i'd do? I'd choose a new one.
You forgot to mention the part where your insurance company tells you your premium will triple under any new plan because the govt mandated it must cover oil/filter/tire/muffler changes and a bucketful of other dumbshit, plus you have to pay more to compensate for all the high-risk drivers on the road.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 05:12 PM   #24
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You forgot to mention the part where your insurance company tells you your premium will triple
Why would i make up a piece of bullshit like that?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:21 PM   #25
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Because you are a troll? Just throwing that out there.

Again, I'm not seeing evidence by the White House that there is a NET increase in people with private insurance. But that doesn't keep the lapdogs from playing the heartless card.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The Ohypocrite ...http://www.endofinnocence.com/2013/1...urce=BP_recent

MONDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2013

Obama was the First Tea Partier?
Before the first Tea Party, Senator Obama said:

Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘‘the buck stops here.’’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.

SENATE S2238 CONGRESSIONAL RECORD—SENATE March 16, 2006

I was at the first Tea Parties, and only about 3% of the signs mentioned Obama, and yet, Obama’s words shortly before the first Tea Parties sound exactly like what Tea Partiers have been saying from the beginning. It is almost as if the first Tea Parties were inspired by Obama’s speech in 2006.

That hardline anti-spending anti-debt speech was from Senator Obama under President Bush; whereas, President Obama is spending and borrowing way more than Bush did, and he is unwilling to make any cuts. In only one respect has Obama been consistent – he is unwilling to negotiate on the debt limit – but this time he insists on raising it!

Instead of calling Obama on his breathtaking hypocrisy, the mainstream media direct bitterness and ridicule at anyone who takes the same position espoused by Senator Obama in 2006. Did the mainstream media direct bitterness and ridicule at Senator Obama in 2006? No, speaking with Senator Obama was a universally orgasmic experience for both the men and women of the mainstream media in 2006.

Therefore, beyond the merely breathtaking hypocrisy of Obama is the epic unprecedented world-class hypocrisy of the American mainstream media.

On a related note, Obama and the mainstream media say he will negotiate, but they obfuscate the fact that he will only negotiate after he gets what he wants. That’s not negotiation. That’s just a conversation, but the media won’t call him on that either.

(update 10/17/2013): Obama has identified those who have been holding back progress … “the bloggers”.

As usual, this is not about Obama, who is just a front man. It is about how the bias, conformism, and ignorance of the media and Obama voters are the biggest problem in America today. Their bias, conformism, and ignorance are holding back progress. They cling to the Myth of Obama fabricated by the American media, and we can’t move forward until they abandon the failed policies of the past and become more in touch with reality. This is why we bust the Myth of Obama.

POSTED BY JIM AT 3:52 PM
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:28 AM   #27
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Because you are a troll?
Who here isn't?

You ain't too bright, is ya?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:50 AM   #28
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Several aren't but you can't figure out who because you're not bright at all.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:39 AM   #29
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:15 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
The Ohypocrite ...http://www.endofinnocence.com/2013/1...urce=BP_recent

MONDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2013

Obama was the First Tea Partier?
Before the first Tea Party, Senator Obama said:

Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘‘the buck stops here.’’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.

SENATE S2238 CONGRESSIONAL RECORD—SENATE March 16, 2006

I was at the first Tea Parties, and only about 3% of the signs mentioned Obama, and yet, Obama’s words shortly before the first Tea Parties sound exactly like what Tea Partiers have been saying from the beginning. It is almost as if the first Tea Parties were inspired by Obama’s speech in 2006.

That hardline anti-spending anti-debt speech was from Senator Obama under President Bush; whereas, President Obama is spending and borrowing way more than Bush did, and he is unwilling to make any cuts. In only one respect has Obama been consistent – he is unwilling to negotiate on the debt limit – but this time he insists on raising it!

Instead of calling Obama on his breathtaking hypocrisy, the mainstream media direct bitterness and ridicule at anyone who takes the same position espoused by Senator Obama in 2006. Did the mainstream media direct bitterness and ridicule at Senator Obama in 2006? No, speaking with Senator Obama was a universally orgasmic experience for both the men and women of the mainstream media in 2006.

Therefore, beyond the merely breathtaking hypocrisy of Obama is the epic unprecedented world-class hypocrisy of the American mainstream media.

On a related note, Obama and the mainstream media say he will negotiate, but they obfuscate the fact that he will only negotiate after he gets what he wants. That’s not negotiation. That’s just a conversation, but the media won’t call him on that either.

(update 10/17/2013): Obama has identified those who have been holding back progress … “the bloggers”.

As usual, this is not about Obama, who is just a front man. It is about how the bias, conformism, and ignorance of the media and Obama voters are the biggest problem in America today. Their bias, conformism, and ignorance are holding back progress. They cling to the Myth of Obama fabricated by the American media, and we can’t move forward until they abandon the failed policies of the past and become more in touch with reality. This is why we bust the Myth of Obama.

POSTED BY JIM AT 3:52 PM
So now you're quoting JIM.

What a fucking drooling moron you are, Simple Jack! No wonder you child ran off to join the circus!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women