Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2013, 12:27 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
BTW, you originally claimed Rumsfeld didn't offer advice, only criticism of the Obama policy....but when proven wrong, you now deflect to Obama's leadership failures....it is funny watching you Obamazombies twist and turn to defend his incompetence.
Rumsfeld offered no advice...

Quote:
You posture like you are informed; but sadly you are misinformed.

There is no hurry to respond because there is no threat to the US from the Assad regime; now or in the future. But if the anti Assad forces take control, then you can bet there will be a future threat. De-throning Assad is not in our interests at this time; but Obama continues to fund the Syrian rebels with $1 billion in military aid and counting............it is what the CIA was doing in Benghazi - funneling weapons from Turkey into Syria.
There are many factions against Assad , if you think we want to help out the one's that are not pro secular, you are a fool. If you think there is only one faction you are an idiot.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:44 PM   #17
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

---------

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Rumsfeld offered no advice...

Actually, Rumsfeld did offer advice; you just choose to ignore it - see my above post.

There are many factions against Assad , if you think we want to help out the one's that are not pro secular, you are a fool. If you think there is only one faction you are an idiot....

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]If you think that TeamObama is capable of discerning which are pro-western secular groups and those that are not, then you are the idiot; our experience in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, and now Syria tells us that the lines that divide these groups and their allegiances are murky at best......but heck, if you have the name of the Syrian secular group that we should be funneling weapons, intelligence and other help to, please tell us the name.[/COLOR]
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

So tell us WTF; what is the name of this pro western, secular anti-Assad faction that we should be supporting...........you claim it exists, then what is the name?

And pass the name along to Obama; because so far it appears we have been funneling over $1 billion in anti-Assad assistance to Al Qaeda linked groups.................hardly pro western and definitely NOT secular.........

Your claim that there are anti Assad forces who are secular and will embrace western style democracy that respects individual liberties and freedoms is laughable.

You probably also thought the "Arab Spring" was all about secular democratization of Egypt.....then they amended their constitution and adopted conservative Sharia.......

You really don't know what is going on.......
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:59 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I understand fully. It is you having trouble. There is no hurry to respond. Despite what Kerry said. There is no military urgency. There might have been a perceived political urgency. There is a difference. Glad to see Obama was able to distinguish between the two. Hope you guys will understand the difference at some point but I doubt it.

give it 25 years, that's how long it took the right wingers to get pissed off, and go after Saddam for gassin' the Kurds
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:05 PM   #20
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Great advice from an idiot that has no understanding that there is no need to immediately enforce it. That is wtf you do not understand Syria is not going anywhere.

Do you recall Bush saying he was going after Osama...and how you Tea Tards cheered and eight years later you shrugged your shoulders when Bush left office. Tea Tards Shrugged should be the title of the next Ayn Rand's book.
God you are buffoon. Right Syria isn't going anywhere, the chemical weapons are.

Obama drew a red line over a year ago. In April of this year, his administration said Assad used chemical weapons. Then he made his "chain of custody" speech even though it was his administration later re-iterated that it was Assad using CW.

Then on Aug 21 of this year Assad (supposedly) used CW that killed (supposedly) 1200 people.

So, if Obama would have enforced his red line 1200 people might still be alive. Also, by Obama dragging his feet, Assad can move the Chemical Weapons.

The bimbos you keep around, do you pay them before they leave or do you tell them wait a couple of months, that you are good for it?

Moron.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:18 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Ohussein's boys..very graphic CAUTION.http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/04/v...-assad-regime/
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So tell us WTF; what is the name of this pro western, secular anti-Assad faction that we should be supporting...........you claim it exists, then what is the name?
Must I do all your research?

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/...yrias-largest/

Western-backed opposition fighters and a faction of al Qaeda-linked rebels turned their guns on each other Saturday in Syria’s largest city, battling for control of a key checkpoint in the latest eruption of infighting among the forces trying to topple President Bashar Assad’s regime, activists said.
The clashes between rebels affiliated with the Free Syrian Army and fighters from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant underscored the growing phenomenon of rebel-on-rebel violence that has sapped strength from the broader anti-Assad movement. It also underscores the rebels’ inability more than two years into the conflict to unite around a unified command, as well as the deepening rift between more secular opposition fighters and Islamic extremists in the rebel ranks
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #23
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Rumsfeld slams Obama on Syria, calls him weakest president in his lifetime
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...-lifetime?lite

Despite all of his statements, when asked what guidance he would give on the Syrian situation, however, Rumsfeld did admit, "I'm glad I don't have to give advice to be honest with you."
What would be the point?? Does anyone really think that this narcissistic fucktard would take advice from anyone but his political minions like Jarrett, Plouffe, Gibbs, et al?? Doubtful. Coincidentally, those are the exact people he brought to the White House for a strategy meeting right before he punted and put Congress on the hook for his ineptitude.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:23 AM   #24
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Here's my advice: Don't draw red lines you aren't going to immediately enforce.
After 9/11, how long was it before we took any military action in response?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:51 AM   #25
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
When a Democrat occupies the White House, Turdfly (along with many other posters) has an extremely short memory!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:06 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
What would be the point?? Does anyone really think that this narcissistic fucktard would take advice from anyone but his political minions like Jarrett, Plouffe, Gibbs, et al?? Doubtful. Coincidentally, those are the exact people he brought to the White House for a strategy meeting right before he punted and put Congress on the hook for his ineptitude.

As usual you missed my point. Rummy only bitchs , yet when pressed wtf should be done...he deflects. Obama does not give a shit about Rummy advice.

And no Whirly , Rummy did not offer any advice. Do you understand that stating the obvious and then not going on the record as to wtf you would do is chickenshit. That is why I am glad Obama is getting these Monday morning QB's on the record with this vote. He is going to strike regardless of the vote outcome.

Let me be clear...Rummy is no different than most who post on here. They only bitch....when asked beforehand wtf you would do you will not commit. People on here like to bitch after the fact....

Kinda like LexusLiar and the Zimmerman trial and every other bitch he has about Democrats.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:11 AM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Kinda like LexusLiar and the Zimmerman trial and every other bitch he has about Democrats.
And LexiLiar calls himself a Democrat!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:22 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
give it 25 years, that's how long it took the right wingers to get pissed off, and go after Saddam for gassin' the Kurds
Quote:
That does not count with these numbnuts. They are so blind with hate that they can not see their own hypocrisy.

Quote:
God you are buffoon. Right Syria isn't going anywhere, the chemical weapons are.

Oh , I see you want to send boots on the ground to secure chemical weapons. What a fucking plan you have! Sounds like you are for an invasion. And I'm the moron?

Quote:

Say thank you and move to a subject you are at least willing to research.

Quote:
Must I do all your research?

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/...yrias-largest/

Western-backed opposition fighters and a faction of al Qaeda-linked rebels turned their guns on each other Saturday in Syria’s largest city, battling for control of a key checkpoint in the latest eruption of infighting among the forces trying to topple President Bashar Assad’s regime, activists said.
The clashes between rebels affiliated with the Free Syrian Army and fighters from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant underscored the growing phenomenon of rebel-on-rebel violence that has sapped strength from the broader anti-Assad movement. It also underscores the rebels’ inability more than two years into the conflict to unite around a unified command, as well as the deepening rift between more secular opposition fighters and Islamic extremists in the rebel ranks
Quote:

The bimbos you keep around, do you pay them before they leave or do you tell them wait a couple of months, that you are good for it?

Moron.
Oh, I almost forgot...

They pay me
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:12 AM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
The time it took to form an international coalition and ship tons of military equipment across the world.

Answer this question Doove: There supposedly was an immenint threat of a large loss of human life in Libya that caused Obama to get involved in the Libyan civil war. Please give specifics of that threat, why it was in our national security interest to involve the US, and how long it took to get an international coalition together.

Thanks.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:26 AM   #30
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
That does not count with these numbnuts. They are so blind with hate that they can not see their own hypocrisy.
More deflection. A question was asked, I answered it.

Quote:
Oh , I see you want to send boots on the ground to secure chemical weapons. What a fucking plan you have! Sounds like you are for an invasion. And I'm the moron?
Yes, you are a moron and like all morons have reading comprehension and a conclusion drawing problems (among other things). Again, you are making shit up...your MO.

Quote:
Say thank you and move to a subject you are at least willing to research.
They are killing each other everyday and will continue to kill each other long after we are gone. That wasn't the issue. The issue is Obama wrote a check that he couldn't cash and you Dimtards are trying to extricate him from another self-imposed blunder. I'm waiting for him to use the "Hey, I'm always good for a beer!" excuse.

Quote:
Oh, I almost forgot...

They pay me
...like delusions of grandeur.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women