Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162939
Yssup Rider60590
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36508
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

On second thought Whispers, please take them with you.

Without your leadership, the pack is a mob. And we're fresh out of lynch. Besides, I hear they're thinking of bring America's Biggest Loser to Austin next season. You dudes need to bulk up!

But seriously... my ludus is full!
Old 04-03-2011, 03:34 AM   #17
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Does this mean we get to hear more tales of old, fat, sweaty guys breaking the hearts of poor defenseless little 20-yr old strippers?
As opposed to fat, sweaty guys doing the same to.."poor defenseless little" 25 year olds and 30 year olds? Gotta love high horses on a hooker board.

Quote:
Spartacus! Yeah... lots of naked guys fighting and bleeding! You'll love it! (Some great looking gals, too! Some of them fight and bleed too!)
Not all of us have your discerning taste in man flesh that you do, apparently.

Quote:
Without your leadership, the pack is a mob. And we're fresh out of lynch. Besides, I hear they're thinking of bring America's Biggest Loser to Austin next season. You dudes need to bulk up!

Now you're sounding like a leader! You are going to be the team captain, right, RIGHT?!
Old 04-03-2011, 07:37 AM   #18
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
As opposed to fat, sweaty guys doing the same to.."poor defenseless little" 25 year olds and 30 year olds? Gotta love high horses on a hooker board.
I am not defending nor am I joining this sweet cat fight between you guys.
I do want to say that there is a big difference between a female 18 to 25yrs old & a female 25 t0 30ys old. Big, Big, difference.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #19
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:

Now you're sounding like a leader! You are going to be the team captain, right, RIGHT?!
Thor, you have to excuse Yssup. We have all come to expect his martyr/John Kelso style humor act. He takes a few shots at the "pack" then taps out when someone takes a shot back at him. I am glad I am not the only one who notices this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
I am not defending nor am I joining this sweet cat fight between you guys.
I do want to say that there is a big difference between a female 18 to 25yrs old & a female 25 t0 30ys old. Big, Big, difference.
Sure there is BUT.... an 18-25 year old who decides to provide is much different than your non-providing 18-25 year old female. IMO, a provider who is 18-25 is lacking the bizness sense that the 25-30 year old possesses. However, I know some 18-25 year old providers who are in some areas more biz savvy than their older counterparts. I am not saying you but I think in some cases, the older gals are jealous of the younger ones. That is pretty typical in the civie world. Why would that not be the case in hobby land?

sixx
Old 04-03-2011, 09:32 AM   #20
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I am not saying you but I think in some cases, the older gals are jealous of the younger ones. That is pretty typical in the civie world. Why would that not be the case in hobby land?

sixx
I sadly agree.....
Old 04-03-2011, 09:40 AM   #21
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

aww crap they're back

haha..
i figure whispers will make his post april fools appearance soon..and he'll have LOTS TO SAY.... going against the original Topic of this thread..
I'd nominate Yssup Rider as leader....of whatever "pack" u guys seem to be in
Old 04-03-2011, 10:08 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Default OK Packers, before you're set free, hear this:

I thought this thread was about Whispers leaving ECCIE to pursue bawdy exploits in the SC - having sex with coworkers world, some more, another time, again. Then it was pointed out that this might be a big April Fool's joke. Then "someone" asked Whispers if his stable was to be freed... and then the sniping began in other threads and now ...

Quote:

Not the action, Rand, but the bragging about it that always bothered me. Much of the other stuff I found to be entertaining. However, the predatory crowing I think just put a lot of people off. So that wouldn't be a high horse. Just one that didn't need to listen to itself whinny all the time.

Yeah, I'm a homo! Shirley, you can do better than that! Oh, wait! "MAN FLESH!" I get it, you were quoting "Lord of the Rings!" And I'm a homo?

NO FUCKING WAY! I think the "attack pack" and other little subcliques have been the worst thing for ECCIE's growth and development as a community. Creating exclusive little clubs and gangs within our ranks discourages participation, encourages acrimony and indicates a street gang mentality on certain corners of this virtual world. In fact, if you guys hadn't been online pounding on everybody like the Omegas in Animal House, I'd probably still be a lurker. So you see, you only have yourselves to blame!

I fully expect a line by line retort, with all the cleverness afforded you by the dimmer bulbs in your marquee. Not that it's going to change anything, Rand.

Now to address the bloviations of pack dog No. 2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxbach
Thor, you have to excuse Yssup. We have all come to expect his martyr/John Kelso style humor act. He takes a few shots at the "pack" then taps out when someone takes a shot back at him. I am glad I am not the only one who notices this.
Don't need to make excuses for my "act" or my writing style, Sixx; expecially not to the kind readers who know the difference. Just need to obey the words of your leader! You don't like people having fun on this board, we all get that. Your writings suggest that you've got other issues as well. But I'm not a shrink. I'll leave that to the object of your Top 10 BBBJ list.

For the record, I think Kelso is the second worst writer in the Statesman, and even though I know you're trying trying to be insulting here, Sixx, you continually demonstrate your limited ability to express with any greater skill than the late night, foul-mouthed, personal rants that often find their way into so many of our trash bins. Calling me Kelso is kinda like calling you, well, the second most annoying member of Whispers' Attack Pack. But you know me, I don't call names or play that game.

So, Thor, PLEASE EXCUSE SIXXBACH.... he knows not how to do what he's done...

So, to summarize:

1) I'm not surprised this "farewell" thread has turned into a monkey shitfight in the zoo. (I plead guilty for part of the fight, but there was bitching because there wasn't enough drama ... Don't think it's gotten too personal, so I don't think there's been much harm done. But if so, I humbly apologize for sticking up for myself.)

2) Whispers' attack pack isn't going anywhere. (He probably isn't either)

3) I'm not part of it... and I respectfully ask ALL the "attack pack" to put ME on their ignore list!

4) Some of the pack members aren't as smart or bright as others.

5) I urge the now-headless Attack Pack to come back to the remaining 99% of ECCIE and HAVE FUN!

SO THERE!
Old 04-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Default OK Packers, before you're set free, hear this:

(Double post -- sorry!)
Old 04-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #24
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
I thought this thread was about Whispers leaving ECCIE to pursue bawdy exploits in the SC - having sex with coworkers world, some more, another time, again. Then it was pointed out that this might be a big April Fool's joke. Then "someone" asked Whispers if his stable was to be freed... and then the sniping began in other threads and now ...

You took the thread off topic with your pot shots. I didn't have any comment until I saw Thor's post. YOU started the sniping. No big deal.

NO FUCKING WAY! I think the "attack pack" and other little subcliques have been the worst thing for ECCIE's growth and development as a community. Creating exclusive little clubs and gangs within our ranks discourages participation, encourages acrimony and indicates a street gang mentality on certain corners of this virtual world. In fact, if you guys hadn't been online pounding on everybody like the Omegas in Animal House, I'd probably still be a lurker. So you see, you only have yourselves to blame!

Street gang mentality? You know much about gangs? Come on now.. give me a break! The community is just fine IMO. I don't think there is a shortage of choices for hobbyists. There are many options on the type of provider you want to see. The "cliques" didn't discourage your participation obviously.

I fully expect a line by line retort, with all the cleverness afforded you by the dimmer bulbs in your marquee. Not that it's going to change anything, Rand.

Another pot shot but you are proving my point. You are no different than the ones you take shots at. Come on man quit being in denial!

Now to address the bloviations of pack dog No. 2:

Don't need to make excuses for my "act" or my writing style, Sixx; expecially not to the kind readers who know the difference. Just need to obey the words of your leader! You don't like people having fun on this board, we all get that. Your writings suggest that you've got other issues as well. But I'm not a shrink. I'll leave that to the object of your Top 10 BBBJ list.

I don't have a leader. Yes Whispers is my friend, big deal. I am a grown ass man and I don't make apologies for considering him a friend. If you ever want to know who is a leader, meet me for a drink and I'll be your leader! Guranfunkingteed! I like to have fun like anyone else.

For the record, I think Kelso is the second worst writer in the Statesman, and even though I know you're trying trying to be insulting here, Sixx, you continually demonstrate your limited ability to express with any greater skill than the late night, foul-mouthed, personal rants that often find their way into so many of our trash bins. Calling me Kelso is kinda like calling you, well, the second most annoying member of Whispers' Attack Pack. But you know me, I don't call names or play that game.

I have plenty of ability to express myself in different ways but pal, you are not someone I give a shit about so why bother?

So, Thor, PLEASE EXCUSE SIXXBACH.... he knows not how to do what he's done...

So, to summarize:

1) I'm not surprised this "farewell" thread has turned into a monkey shitfight in the zoo. (I plead guilty for part of the fight, but there was bitching because there wasn't enough drama ... Don't think it's gotten too personal, so I don't think there's been much harm done. But if so, I humbly apologize for sticking up for myself.)

Mr. Martyr....

2) Whispers' attack pack isn't going anywhere. (He probably isn't either)

I sure hope not, too easy to bait you...

3) I'm not part of it... and I respectfully ask ALL the "attack pack" to put ME on their ignore list!

Follow your own advice!

4) Some of the pack members aren't as smart or bright as others.

If I cared what you thought that might have hurt my feelings....

5) I urge the now-headless Attack Pack to come back to the remaining 99% of ECCIE and HAVE FUN!

SO THERE!
Don't you have some kind of death march?

sixx
Old 04-03-2011, 12:11 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Thanks for proving my points Sixx. It's fun playing you, er with you. More fun playing with the girls, though.

So to keep this on topic (right) I wonder how Whispers is doing with Number Two?

I had one this morning. It was GLORIOUS! Might have another tomorrow!
Old 04-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #26
Booth
Valued Poster

Sixx - to quote my new favorite poster, thanks for your "professional response"! I know you weren't responding to me but I just had to tip my cap to your ever present professionalism on this board.

Old 04-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #27
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

When you get so involved on a SHMB that you actually have like 4 or 5 different colors going on in your replies to each other it might be time to take a break. Ha, I speak from experience.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:56 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Right you are, Hannah. I'm going to do my good deed for the day and take a flock of blind turkeys out to shit

But ... SHMB?

I thought it was a MSFZ (monkey shit fight in the zoo!)
Old 04-03-2011, 02:56 PM   #29
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
i figure whispers will make his post april fools appearance soon..and he'll have LOTS TO SAY....
Nope..... Not really..... I had a little time today and I've looked around the section and a read back a few pages and there seems to be not much worth commenting on.....

Ever since Sixx stepped down, and other Mods stepped in, the place seems to have gotten a little less entertaining for my tastes and a lot more threADs for the same desperate old flock and noone seems to be stepping in to say something other than budman.....

Maybe everyone is just so desperate for ANYthing to comment on that they are tolerating it....

Nope.... I see not much worth commenting on.....

Yssup seems to find something worth saying about everything..... Truly a man that writes a lot and conveys very little that is useful....
Old 04-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Ever since Sixx stepped down, and other Mods stepped in, the place seems to have gotten a little less entertaining for my tastes...................

Wonder why that was? Could it be that a former mod had his tongue re-released into the wild?

Nope.... I see not much worth commenting on.....

Nobody's twisting your arm ... but I'm sure folks would appreciate doing their best to keep it that way for you!

Yssup seems to find something worth saying about everything..... Truly a man that writes a lot and conveys very little that is useful....

I appreciate the critique. I don't find a lot of stuff worth discussing. In fact, I'll leave the comments on breaking strippers' hearts and humping the hired help to more experienced hands. But at least it gets you you out of the "closet!"
How's that Number Two thingy going anyway? She let you up for air today?

(God, I need to find something else to do... anybody know when the circus comes to town?)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women